News Feed

How To Keep Your Manhood Up And Hard For Longer In 20 Ways

An erection is a funny thing. When it stays hard, you feel great about yourself but when it goes limp, no matter how hard you try, it can be the cause for some serious psychological concern.

sex_and_marriageIf you’re not really suffering from anymedical conditions and still have a hard time keeping it hard, there are ways to keep it up and raring to go when you need it most. Just use these 20 tips on how to keep an erection up and it’ll definitely make a difference in your life in a couple of weeks.

1. Talk about your fantasies. Distract yourself from your little head and use your big head in bed. Indulging in dirty talk and fantasies can help reignite the pleasure of sex for both of you.

2. Get kinky. Speak about your secret fantasies and fetishes with each other and indulge in them. Sometimes, all you need to bring your little guy up is a whole new sexual experience!

3. Be comfortable in bed. Don’t carry your own weight on your arms for too long when you’re on top of her. Feel relaxed and avoid any scenarios that bother you like sweating too much, overeating before sex or having sex when you’re too tired.

4. Get innovative. Too much of a good thing can get boring. Your girl may be the sexiest thing alive, but unless you create new ways to enjoy each other in bed, one of you may get bored which will eventually lead to you feeling less satisfied and less horny.

5. Take time, don’t rush in. This is something most guys don’t know and don’t care to know. Foreplay always helps the guy hold on longer. You may think it’s pointless, but by indulging in foreplay for 15 minutes before penetration, your little guy would get more time to warm himself up for the act. Just don’t think about your erection until you have to penetrate her. And when it’s time, you can rest assured that he’ll be ready.

6. Don’t concentrate on your little head. Instead, just focus on satisfying and pleasuring your partner. When you spend too much time pondering over over how erect you are, you’d kill the fun which will in turn kill your erection.

7. Talk about it with your partner. When you can’t hold on to a long erection, it’ll definitely leave both of you upset. Learn to talk about it and reassure each other. Always ensure that bad sex is not getting in the way of good love.

8. Breathe. Breathe deeply in the mornings. It helps increase the oxygen in your blood flow and also calm you down when you’re stressed.

9. Work out and look sexy. Better yet, start working out. A good cardio workout makes you feel fit and healthy, and it greatly improves your flexibility and blood circulation. When you look good, you’d feel alive down there. And the increased blood circulation would ensure that your boneless buddy would be upright and hard for a long time.

10. Quit smoking if you can. Smoking destroys your lungs which in turn affect the amount of oxygen your lungs can absorb, which increases the fatigue in your muscles and leaves you tired all the time. The more oxygen in your body, the easier it will be for that all important muscle to function down there.

11. Don’t masturbate too often. Masturbation can be good to control the problem of premature ejaculation, but it’s not good if you want to keep it hard for a long time.

12. Party. Go out, meet people and have fun every day. When you have an active lifestyle, your body will come back alive because it would be loaded with happy hormones that get activated when you interact with others.

13. Flirt with others. The longer a man stays away from flirting, the more his testosterone drops. Keep your libido on a high by indulging in a bit of flirty talk now and then and you’ll always enjoy sex.

14. Don’t change positions too often in bed. You may have heard that changing positions can be more fun. But by doing that, you’ll end up worrying too much about whether your member will continue to stay erect during each penetration and end up feeling more stressed.

15. Stop worrying about the last time. Well, yeah, you had a hard time having a hard time the last time. But guess what, this is not last time. You can’t expect sex to feel awesome every time. And when you do have a dry spell, don’t let that bother you. Just indulge in foreplay, have fun and stop thinking about what went wrong the last time.

16. Shed your inhibitions. Love your body. Many men and women don’t like looking at their own bodies while having sex because they think it looks ugly. If your physique bothers you, do something about it and get over it as soon as you possibly can.

17. Remember the good times. Think of the first time you and your girl had sex or made out. And talk about it in bed. There’s something so sexually exciting about first times that it’ll bring the excitement and sex appeal back instantly.

18. Don’t hurry it up. It may seem like a good idea to slip it in quickly as soon as you know it’s hard, and feel relieved that you were erect enough to penetrate her. But this routine will make you lose your confidence gradually and scare you away from slow and relaxed penetration over time.

19. Don’t think only about penetration. Lovemaking isn’t all about putting it in. If you want to get it hard and keep it hard, you need to learn to understand that lovemaking isn’t just about the act of penetration. When you pay all the attention on penetration, it’s inevitable that you’ll end up putting a lot of pressure on yourself. Take time to please her in other ways and you’ll see how relaxed and sensual sex really can be.

20. Avoid sex for a month. If nothing else works for you, this definitely should. Take sex out of the calendar for an entire month, and that includes even seeing each other naked. But woo each other and arouse each other by going out often. Grind at parties, kiss in public and pet each other when you feel horny. By restricting sex for a while, you can bring the arousal and curiosity back into bed. And that will definitely help you keep an erection up for as long as you have to perform.

1. George Ahbraymay

November 16, 2013 at 6:28 pm

Wow. I rely achive alot from heree.

2. Oluwaseun Joshua

November 16, 2013 at 7:58 pm

Hello admin, ȋ̝̊̅ really enjoyed and learnt from this write up but please what can A̶̲̥̅̊ guys whose dick looks smaller than his age do and also how τ̲̅ȍ prevent premature ejaculation. ȋ̝̊̅ would be very happy if my request is answered you can reach ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ through my e-mail address. Thanks in anticipation.

3. Wale

November 16, 2013 at 10:08 pm

9c 1 there.

4. s.y Adeyemi

November 17, 2013 at 7:59 am

Nice one..but please put more light on premature ejaculation

5. Demola

November 17, 2013 at 9:54 am

Nice one. Have gained alot here. But could you be of help on premature ejaculation problem? I will be so glad if the request could be granted. Thanks alot

6. Ola

November 17, 2013 at 12:49 pm

If a manhood is smaller than his age and also having quick ejaculation. What is the cure or precaution?
    Pls reach me through my e-mail address

• kc

October 7, 2015 at 5:47 am

Pls admin . Small manhood and quick ejaculation is my challenge. Hw can I get off this embarrassment. Pls help

7. daniel

November 17, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Learnt a lot from ur write up, but have the same problem with oluwaseun joshua and ola

8. great

November 17, 2013 at 2:57 pm

Pls answer the question of small manhood and quick ejaculation especailly small manhood and a guy having breast like a girl pls reach me through my email. Thanks

9. joseph

November 17, 2013 at 6:43 pm

Hi admin, thank you for educating us on the subject matter,but the truth is am also having same problem of quick ejaculation, please what is the way out? Thank u as I await ur reply through my email.

10. Douglas Smart

November 17, 2013 at 7:22 pm

Dis is wondrful….am more of a man now. I love dis. 4 dos wit small dick problem…try jelqing. U gota like d result. Or better still..u can reach me wit smartdouglas2@gmail.com 4 mor info.

11. name

November 17, 2013 at 7:23 pm

Last JOB recruitment 0PPORTUNITY for 2013 now on in GOLDEN LIFE International, LAGOS Nigeria.
    VACANCIES available for only WAEC certificate holders with work experience,UNDERGRADUATES and GRADUATES.
    COMPULSORY REQUIREMENT- applicants must reside in lagos.
    COMPANY BENEFITS- *Very attractive salary scale with incentives and bonuses
    *Flexible working hours
    *Free staff bus
    *weekly free day
    *friendly working environment and many more…
    Please contact +2347065050856 for the venue and time of the interview in Lagos
    ¤kindly share¤

12. Alex

November 17, 2013 at 10:15 pm

Lovely

13. Goodnews okon

November 17, 2013 at 10:23 pm

pls admin wat is d solution to quick ejeculation pls reach me thru my email

14. Elvis

November 17, 2013 at 10:42 pm

g must a say a big thank u for d enlightenment, u spoke giving it a break 4 a month, how do i manage my patna 4 dt period n d case of premature ejaculation. pls reply tru my e-mail address thanks.

15. Solomon

November 17, 2013 at 10:51 pm

Hi admin,i really gained frm d subject matter above.My own prob is quick ejaculation dat does nt last more dan 3mins.Wat might be responsible 4 dis nd d way 4ward pls.Reply me 2ru my email

16. laide

November 17, 2013 at 11:39 pm

In admin if manhood is small nd 1 ejaculate easily pls what is d solution to this, I will b expecting ur reply on my email thank u.

17. Abah v franklin

November 18, 2013 at 5:29 am

Pls quick ejaculation is my problem,bt nt too often.

18. bayo

November 18, 2013 at 6:46 am

If a manhood is smaller than his age and also having quick
    ejaculation. What is the cure or precaution?
    Pls reach me through my e-mail address

19. Afeez

November 18, 2013 at 6:57 am

Wat his d cause of a guy that. Want to have sex with his babe, for d 1st time, dey romance thereself very well and d guy has erect hard, but whn it time for dem to have sex d guy just come down, he can have sex for dat day
    Wht is d course sir
    Kindly reply via mail

20. gold t

November 18, 2013 at 8:59 am

• Akin

October 13, 2015 at 5:39 pm

A reply and solution to small manhood and quick ejaculation

21. cal

November 18, 2013 at 12:45 pm

How can one handle problem of premature ejaculation?
    pls reply via my e-mail,
    tnks.

22. saheed ganiyu

November 18, 2013 at 1:26 pm

admin,its a nice tip.but what do u think can be solution to small manhood and quick ejaculation.pls drop reply to my box

23. BOSS

November 18, 2013 at 1:56 pm

Whats d solution 2 small manhood than age pls drop in my mail BIG THANKS

24. kehinde

November 18, 2013 at 2:53 pm

If man hood is smaller than his age,and quick ejaculation what is the solution pls reach me on my mail. Thanks alot

25. nathaniel

November 18, 2013 at 2:58 pm

am a female,bt my problem is dat i dnt enjoyed sex for more dan 5 minutes, pls help me. tenks waitin for a reply through my email.

• m. George

March 8, 2016 at 5:37 pm

you should get a proper romance, ask your man to give you more pleasure to the area you need to be touch for few minute before sex and also change of sex positions will help you.

26. Sanjay

November 18, 2013 at 4:27 pm

Really enjoy ur write up 9ice one i gain something frm it.Thanks If manhood is too small what can a man do please u can email me

27. Alade

November 18, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Pls what’s d cure for weak erection. During sex always experience weak erection $ premature ejaculation

28. kunle

November 18, 2013 at 4:45 pm

I just need a help on how to work out the quick ejaculation dat am having. Pls reply me through my email.

29. Koko Master

November 18, 2013 at 5:07 pm

Nawaoooooo!!!!!!!! 99 percent of guys here have problem of premature ejaculation, no be small thingoo.

30. femi

November 18, 2013 at 6:27 pm

I learnt a lot on dis write up,but pls expantiate more on d small manhood n quick ejaculation problem

31. for @ least 15/20mint before ejeculatin? unlike 2mints you are already ejaculating $ the manhood will be completely weak despitch the amount of touchin frm your partner it would'nt erect again $ de manhood will be smaller $ shrink that momement . what is

November 18, 2013 at 10:19 pm

what can one do to stay ontop of his woman for @ least 15/20mint before ejeculatin? unlike 2mints you are already ejaculating $ the manhood will be completely weak despitch the amount of touchin frm your partner it would’nt erect again $ de manhood will be smaller $ shrinking that momement. what is the solution to these pls reply me via my email address. Thnx.am JOHN.

32. toyosi adesegun

November 19, 2013 at 7:47 am

Pls reach me through my e-mail address

33. Aina

November 19, 2013 at 9:05 am

Good job admin,mine look critical,cos I have been experiencing premature ejaculation and weak erection for over 12yrs now .never enjoyed sex more than 40secs .pls u can reach me on d solution on my way .confidential pls

34. aina

November 19, 2013 at 9:11 am

My mail rather

35. martha

November 19, 2013 at 4:09 pm

Wat abt a lady who feel noting wen avin sex,wat is d problem wit her.pls reply me

• leks

September 18, 2015 at 9:21 pm

let your partner know your sensetive sexual areas and how to touch them, teach him how to caras you well to arouse your feeling and you well be surprise the kind of enjoyable sex you well have that day.

36. Lanre

November 19, 2013 at 4:49 pm

Pls reach me through my e-mail. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks

37. package

November 19, 2013 at 6:23 pm

plz im having probs of premature ejaculation and a dick smaller dan my age, what do u suggest plz? then, i could go even more dan 30 mins doing foreplay before penetration, but d moment i want to penetrate, i lose my erection, and it wont come back until after 4-5 hours, and eventually when it comes i dont last more 45-60 seconds before ejaculation. then my dick shrinks. yet i am actively engaged in sports…plz help me out.

38. femi

November 19, 2013 at 9:24 pm

quick ejaculation pls

• lekz

September 19, 2015 at 1:40 pm

U work on him to get him back erected immediately, than the next erection will take up to 30 minutes ejaculation or more.

39. EZE

November 21, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Small manhood and sometimes quick ejaculation. pls inbox me

40. olalekan

November 25, 2013 at 10:21 pm

do av quick ejaculation bt ma dick will still be strong for lyk hours… pls admin send aw to make dick strnger via ma email. tanx for d post

41. Nas

November 26, 2013 at 1:20 pm

It bothers me to see so many of our youths go through these sexual issues. In many own way of offering social responsibility, am willing to offer advices to solving all these issues. Anyone can reach me via my mail (freevami@gmail.com)

42. olas

November 28, 2013 at 5:36 pm

If a manhood smaller than his age and quicky ejaculation. What is the problem plz

43. Godspower

November 29, 2013 at 4:52 pm

Hi admin, you are doing nice job, what is the solution to small manhood please. I would be happy if you give the solution through my email. thanks

44. ogunka peace

December 3, 2013 at 10:29 am

Thanks for the lecture. But sometimes these practices do fail even when you’re sure of yourself. Is there any diet/drug that’ll assist without side effect?
    You sure know how frustrating it could be if your babe did not receive the best from you on bed.

45. Dave

December 9, 2013 at 4:13 pm

Quick ejaculation wat can b d cause and solution..please i need a responce as soon as posible via email

46. joseph

December 20, 2013 at 1:24 pm

Nice one…..

47. rite

December 31, 2013 at 1:45 pm

If a manhood is smaller than his age and
    also having quick ejaculation. What is the
    cure or precaution?
    Pls reach me through my e-mail address

48. Charles

January 1, 2014 at 3:05 pm

My Manhood is smaller than my age, Plz whats d precaution 2 enhance it.

49. dennis obinna

January 5, 2014 at 12:18 am

anyone interestd in curing sexual problems like low libido,pre-mature ejaculation,weak erection,low sperm count,watery sperm should contact a GNLD expert for 100 Percent natural solution:08098850004/08034204140.

50. piusnice

January 13, 2014 at 5:32 pm

You sure know how frustrating it could be if your babe did not receive the best from you…pls help….inbox me 10x

51. Omomo

January 15, 2014 at 10:49 am

Very educating,but what could be the remedy for low libido/Erectal dysfunction.Pls inbox me tru my email,Thanks

52. OWAN

January 15, 2014 at 4:51 pm

If a manhood is smaller than his age and
    also having quick ejaculation. What is the
    cure or precaution?
    weak erection $ premature ejaculation
    Pls reach me through my e-mail address

53. Tunji

January 15, 2014 at 9:47 pm

Pre-mature and small manhood? Pls remedy through my inbox.

54. Alphonsus

January 29, 2014 at 2:12 pm

having the problem of quick ejculation. pls help….

55. Yomi

February 22, 2014 at 11:44 pm

Tanfz for the write, its very educative. Pls, what could be remedy to small manhood and quick ejaculation. Looking forward for your reply in my mail address

56. W4

March 16, 2014 at 1:23 pm

If u have quick ejaculation problem, u are basically suffering frm excess of sugar in your body which result in pile (jedi) among other health issues. The solution is simple. Take pile (jedi) medicines like, koboko, alomo bitters (if your take alcohol), yoyo bitters, and every other jedi medicines prepared with water, lime orange or alcohol. Take same daily and some twice a day. Reduce ur intake of sugary tinz and avoid sugar. No let person dupe u here o

57. adeoye

March 17, 2014 at 1:45 pm

pamanent cure 4 premature ejaculation and weak erection with natural herbs. U can contact me tru dis Numba 07062042215…… 100% safe no side effect ..

58. Alex

May 3, 2014 at 10:40 pm

i love to lean more about it. but for me i have one problem with the woman that is in my house. i love having sex everyday. i am 100% for sex in any time

59. larry

May 11, 2014 at 10:17 pm

Quick ejaculation and smaller manhood wat can I do pls inbox me

60. femmy ajayi

May 22, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Quick ejaculation and smaller manhood wat can I do pls inbox me

61. Dave

May 28, 2014 at 11:34 pm

Week dick, my dick is not hard.what is responsible and quick ejaculation. Reply me pls.

62. Jentle jack

May 31, 2014 at 4:41 pm

please admin, my problem is quick ejaculation and shriking or small penis. My wife is complaining please i need your help. You can reach me through my email at yakson0@gmail.com

63. mark

June 9, 2014 at 1:03 pm

Woo dat gud but wat about d guys wit small dicks wat will be their own case reach me throug my mail tanks

64. mark

June 9, 2014 at 1:03 pm

65. otunba

June 14, 2014 at 6:53 am

How to sex for long is what I need, if there is antidote with no side effect. I’ll be glad 2 to have it via my mail. Thanks

66. julius

August 8, 2014 at 1:12 pm

pls how to cure quick ejaculation and small penis

67. edevwie kelly

August 18, 2014 at 10:42 pm

nawa ooo…ma guy mk una go tk man power dat prbz qo stop..

68. segun

September 13, 2014 at 5:27 pm

If a manhood is smaller than his age and
    also having quick ejaculation. What is the
    cure or precaution?
    weak erection $ premature ejaculation
    Pls reach me through my e-mail address

69. Niyi

October 4, 2014 at 9:11 pm

Pls I need solution on premature ejaculation.Also how to cure small man hood.pls reach me through my e-mail address.

70. aderemi

October 14, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Hi admin if a manhood Ȋ̝̊̅§ too small want want can someone do and a quick ejaculation problem pls reply М̤̣̲̣̈̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ through my email………….

71. martinz

October 15, 2014 at 2:17 pm

pls amin inbox me on how to increase penis size

72. kc

October 16, 2014 at 6:28 pm

pls i need more info on small manhood than age and quick ejaculation plsss. mine is serious.

73. john petter

October 24, 2014 at 8:55 am

Pls I need solution on premature ejaculation. Also how to cure small man hood. pls pls n pls reach me through my e-mail address.

74. Kola

November 24, 2014 at 10:23 am

pls i want to learn how to increase manhood

reah my email

75. Ugochinyere

November 26, 2014 at 12:16 pm

Wat is d solution 2 small manhood n premature releaese

76. Chinyereugo

November 26, 2014 at 12:27 pm

Wat is d cos of premature release, small manhood n d solution 2 it, its has bin my problem, I really need a solution 2 it, pls in box me in my mail, pls mak it confidential,tank u.

77. Tmoney

December 8, 2014 at 10:12 am

I will like enlightment on small manhood and quick release. You can reach me my Email

78. ola

December 12, 2014 at 10:30 pm

Nice one, really educative. Kindly assist with panacea to small manhood & quick ejaculation via my in-box. Thank u

79. lace

December 18, 2014 at 12:20 am

Pls explain more on hw to wk on small manhood email me pls tanks. Hapi yultide admin

80. Omolajaye

December 24, 2014 at 11:24 am

Great ideas

81. rpr

December 29, 2014 at 8:05 pm

Since every1 has dsame problem, y asking for inboxed solutions?….for d sake of those who dont have an email address…post the Solution

82. Kenny

January 9, 2015 at 4:16 pm

Hw to penetrate witout stress! Pls she’d more light to dat

83. adeolu

January 24, 2015 at 7:03 am

Post the solution and email some who can’t read from here often…. thanks

84. akin

January 26, 2015 at 3:45 pm

Pls enlight me on toilet disease dt cause quick release and its solution. Cux am also suffering from quick ejaculation.pls reply me via my email.

85. Sese

February 13, 2015 at 3:44 pm

86. Hello

February 15, 2015 at 4:42 pm

Pls i wat my penis enlarge hw do i do it

87. chris

February 23, 2015 at 4:49 pm

pls.i nid ur help .my release comes to soon.hardly up to 30 seconds am done.pls how do i solve this proble.reply via my mail pls.tanks alot

88. ola

February 28, 2015 at 3:50 pm

Pls, I need ur help. Wht can I do, my man-hood is smaller than my age and quick release. Pls, send reply tru my email. Thanks

89. A A U

March 15, 2015 at 10:08 pm

premature release is my problem …..I need yr help through my email thanks

90. dotman

March 22, 2015 at 7:29 am

Pls I also need a solid solution to this; small manhood and quick/premature ejaculation.

91. kaz

April 21, 2015 at 9:16 am

pls u guy should help.pls wee need the solution tomall man hood.

92. chuks

April 21, 2015 at 8:13 pm

I luv these is a big lesson so far

• tola

October 31, 2015 at 9:27 pm

Problem with small penis and quick ejaculations

93. kayfada

May 11, 2015 at 4:09 pm

I like this site its an educative site keep it up

• piyes

June 2, 2015 at 10:12 pm

If a manhood is smaller than his age and
      also having quick ejaculation. What is the
      cure or precaution?
      weak erection $ premature ejaculation
      Pls reach me through my e-mail address

94. Emmanuel

June 5, 2015 at 3:17 pm

Hi admin,thank you for educating us on the subect matter, the truth is am also having same problem, but the koko is that my manhood is so smaller than my age.what is the cure or precaution? Pls mine is serious inbox me

95. anonymous

June 10, 2015 at 1:55 pm

good lecture
    premature ejac

96. Slim Ray Williams

June 30, 2015 at 11:32 am

nice article overall

97. folly

July 6, 2015 at 9:08 am

When pens is small what can we do, plsmy email is there

98. emeka

July 7, 2015 at 6:39 pm

What can I do. To cure premature ejaculation. Pls reach on dis. Mail we be glad

99. wale

August 2, 2015 at 12:38 pm

pls what can I do to cure low sperm count,because why I ask is I heard a theory to know if one have a low sperm count. This is the method I mastubate and release in a bowl filled with water,but to my surprise my sperm went down and it was not on top of the water.so that means I have a low sperm count. so pls what can I use to have my life back.I will be expecting your reply through my e-mail.Thanks

100. mr m's

August 7, 2015 at 9:25 am

Pls I want to talk to guys complaining about quick ejaculation. I use to have such problem, I had to stay away from sex, got married and gradually it reduced to the barest minimum…
    In fact my wife begs me to come down.
    What am I trying to say here..it has to do with your mind, wen you are “stealing it” you are anxious and not relaxed, but when it’s legally yours nothing to be anxious about, you enjoy it and before you know it you even stay longer than you even want…..do wait until you are married ehh.

101. Prince

August 10, 2015 at 6:40 pm

My manhood is too big…much bigger than my age nd am 24…pls I want to know if its a problem

102. Nick

August 13, 2015 at 11:05 am

This issues of PE and small manhood is so serious oooo. For some times now I’ve been feeling very bad thinking it’s only me that’s suffering from this. Please I’ll really appreciate a help on this issues….it’s just so fucking frustrating…tnx.

103. great

September 8, 2015 at 5:11 pm

Hahahahah guys but na wa for una. Am a lady but work with a doctor, most of the problem wit quick ejaculation is cheap sex everywhere, sometimes u dnt even love the person in question u just want to have sex with, the more u go on doing this act the more ur killing ur self, stay away frm cheap sex and will be hold again. Good good food, eat a lot of fruits redues sugar intake even too much rice is sugar eba eat wheat, aviode eating too much of heavy food wen u want to have sex.

104. lekz

September 19, 2015 at 2:20 pm

Most people complain about manhood size, it is important to note that manhood size doesn’t matter, it is the man’s ability to manipulate the manhood that takes the woman to orgasm. Both parties has a roll to play in this game, the woman should manipulate her body to create the desired friction. As kissing is done with eyes cloth to feel the sensation so is sex, both of you most create the desired feeling with your mine. Touch with the mine and you well feel youselves with the mine. Emotional sex is most desirable and satisfying. Men with quick ejaculation most induce erection in less than a minute of first ejaculation and you will be surprise how far you can go next.

105. ken

September 24, 2015 at 9:39 pm

What effect does d drug taramandon any negative effect Pls inbox me bc am addicted to it and am afraid incase any negative effect thanks

106. wise

October 6, 2015 at 3:16 pm

Nawah o.. I bin dey think say na only me b4 o..
    Good job, admin.. All these remedies does not work for everybody(me inclusive).. Would on that note appreciate your message as to getting over this mess(it’ a real mess)
    Staying away is easier said than done(still results in masturbation)
    I wanna conquer this menace plsss.. So saddening and embarrassing

107. Don

April 3, 2016 at 9:07 pm

Pls I have a problem of small pennis and quick ejaculation pls wat is de solution. Pls inbox me

108. paul

May 11, 2016 at 6:33 am

Pls wot is solution to small manhood and quick ejaculation without side effect

109. osi

May 20, 2016 at 7:29 am

I have a problem of small pennis and quick
    Release pls wat is de solution . Pls inbox me

News Feed

#EndSARS: Ekiti state government declares 24-hour curfew

Following the various attacks on #EndSARS protesters in the state, Governor Kayode Fayemi has imposed a 24-hour curfew on the state effective from 10pm on today, Tuesday, October 20.

In a statement released by the Secretary to the State Government, Biodun Oyebanji, the state government said the curfew became necessary following the state government’s observation of how the end SARS protest, which started as a peaceful protest against police brutality by youths in Ekiti State, has been hijacked by some hoodlums.

Read the statement below

1. The Government of Ekiti State has observed with growing concern how the ENDSARS protest, which started as a peaceful protest against police brutality by youths in Ekiti State, has been hijacked by some hoodlums.

2. The hoodlums have capitalised on the ENDSARS protest to rape, assault, rob and extort innocent citizens across the State. These are in addition to the wanton destruction of properties, particularly private properties.

3. Government is concerned that if this state of affairs is allowed to continue unabated, it will lead to a breakdown of law and order thereby threatening the wellbeing of the people of Ekiti State.

4. For the purpose of clarity Government continues to show understanding and responsiveness to the demands of the legitimate protesters.

5. On 16th October 2020, Dr. John Kayode Fayemi, Governor, Ekiti State met with the protesters in person. While identifying with the legitimacy of their protests, he assured them that the State Government will immediately put measures in place to respond to all their demands.

6. Government has since then constituted a Human Rights Investigation Panel to review all cases of abuse by Officers of the disbanded SARS. In addition, Government has enabled a Victims Compensation Fund to facilitate speedy remedial measures for victims of such abuse.

7. Furthermore, several officials of Government have engaged the protesters at multiple fora and platforms including the social media in order to ensure that concerns of protesters are properly identified and responded to in a prompt and efficient manner with necessary feedback.

8. Government had also at various times drawn the attention of the protesters to the troubling hijack of the protests by individuals whose only interest is to inflict violence on the people of the state.

9. In the past 48 hours there have been incidents of gang-rape, robberies, physical assaults on innocent people, looting and burning of a police station. These acts of brigandage are not in consonance with the legitimate aspirations of the protesters. It cannot be logical to seek to remedy impunity with impunity.

10. Government therefore cannot afford to watch a deliberate enthronement of anarchy by some bad elements who have hijacked the protest for some clandestine reasons.

11. Consequently, the Governor of Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi, hereby imposes a 24-hour curfew on all parts of the State starting from 10.00 pm tonight, Tuesday, October, 20, 2020.

12. Only essential workers and service providers with valid means of identifications are allowed to move around during the period of the curfew.

13. Any person found on the street that does not belong to this category, would be promptly arrested and prosecuted according to the laws of Ekiti State.

14. We seek the understanding of the good people of Ekiti State as we continue to take deliberate steps towards ensuring that peace and normalcy return to our state.”

News Feed

Davido speaks on the events of the past 48 hours

Davido speaks on the events of the past 48 hours

Nigerian superstar, Davido has said criminals are responsible for the attack on two Correctional Centres in Benin City, Edo State.

Davido made the claim while absolving End SARS protesters of involvement in the attacks.

The singer pointed out that no amount of mischief would stop the protest against police brutality and bad governance.

Davido made the remark while condemning the attack on two Correctional Centres in Benin City, Edo State.

The hoodlums had attacked the facilities and freed some inmates.

Reacting, the singer in a series of tweets wrote: “After seeing all that’s gone on today I just want to say that from the beginning we have preached that the protest must remain peaceful and Law Abiding and as far as I know we have kept to that! And we will continue to keep to that so the narrative can NOT be switched up on us!

“The people they claim broke into prisons to free convicted criminals, burn police stations to steal weapons, damage police, government, and private vehicles are Criminals and everybody must condemn these acts. They are not part of our movement !

“#EndSars is a peaceful and law abiding protest that is going somewhere great! And no mischief can scatter it!”

National News

Address Nigerians over #EndSARS protests – Senate urges Buhari

Address Nigerians over #EndSARS protests – Senate urges Buhari

The Nigerian Senate has called on President Buhari to urgently address the nation so as to douse the tension in the country.

This comes as hoodlums continue to carry out various attacks on #EndSARS protesters and others in some parts of the country.

The Senators made the call for President Buhari to speak to the Nation after a motion was moved by Senator Biodun Olujimi and co-sponsored by all Senators on the ongoing nationwide protests believed to have been hijacked by hoodlums.

Part of the resolution of the Senators after deliberation include:

-Urge all tiers of government to put in place and sustain policies of social economic reforms that raise the standard of lives of our people;

-Call upon the Police to operate strictly in accordance with the rules of engagement appropriate in a democratic environment;

-Urge the Inspector General of Police to ensure a holistic comprehensive reforms of the police to increase the overall welfare including training and medical insurance of all members of the Nigeria Police Force

-Appeal to all Nigerians to resort to use of legal institutions to resolve disputes and conflicts;

-Urge the Nigerian youths and the Nigerian citizens to approach the National Assembly Committees Constitution and Reforms in order to secure far-reaching holistic amendments that are vital to the restructuring of our federation

-Urge the Federal Government to faithfully and comprehensively implement all the five demands of the #EndSARS movement and protesters with necessary timelines to rekindle confidence in government

-Appeal to #EndSARS movement and protesters to kindly in the interest of everyone stop their actions and embrace genuine dialogue; 7. Urge Mr. President to address the nation as soon as possible on these issues.

-Police should make it a duty to accompany protesters and should be involved in protecting genuine protesters.