An erection is a funny thing. When it stays hard, you feel great about yourself but when it goes limp, no matter how hard you try, it can be the cause for some serious psychological concern.
If you’re not really suffering from anymedical conditions and still have a hard time keeping it hard, there are ways to keep it up and raring to go when you need it most. Just use these 20 tips on how to keep an erection up and it’ll definitely make a difference in your life in a couple of weeks.
1. Talk about your fantasies. Distract yourself from your little head and use your big head in bed. Indulging in dirty talk and fantasies can help reignite the pleasure of sex for both of you.
2. Get kinky. Speak about your secret fantasies and fetishes with each other and indulge in them. Sometimes, all you need to bring your little guy up is a whole new sexual experience!
3. Be comfortable in bed. Don’t carry your own weight on your arms for too long when you’re on top of her. Feel relaxed and avoid any scenarios that bother you like sweating too much, overeating before sex or having sex when you’re too tired.
4. Get innovative. Too much of a good thing can get boring. Your girl may be the sexiest thing alive, but unless you create new ways to enjoy each other in bed, one of you may get bored which will eventually lead to you feeling less satisfied and less horny.
5. Take time, don’t rush in. This is something most guys don’t know and don’t care to know. Foreplay always helps the guy hold on longer. You may think it’s pointless, but by indulging in foreplay for 15 minutes before penetration, your little guy would get more time to warm himself up for the act. Just don’t think about your erection until you have to penetrate her. And when it’s time, you can rest assured that he’ll be ready.
6. Don’t concentrate on your little head. Instead, just focus on satisfying and pleasuring your partner. When you spend too much time pondering over over how erect you are, you’d kill the fun which will in turn kill your erection.
7. Talk about it with your partner. When you can’t hold on to a long erection, it’ll definitely leave both of you upset. Learn to talk about it and reassure each other. Always ensure that bad sex is not getting in the way of good love.
8. Breathe. Breathe deeply in the mornings. It helps increase the oxygen in your blood flow and also calm you down when you’re stressed.
9. Work out and look sexy. Better yet, start working out. A good cardio workout makes you feel fit and healthy, and it greatly improves your flexibility and blood circulation. When you look good, you’d feel alive down there. And the increased blood circulation would ensure that your boneless buddy would be upright and hard for a long time.
10. Quit smoking if you can. Smoking destroys your lungs which in turn affect the amount of oxygen your lungs can absorb, which increases the fatigue in your muscles and leaves you tired all the time. The more oxygen in your body, the easier it will be for that all important muscle to function down there.
11. Don’t masturbate too often. Masturbation can be good to control the problem of premature ejaculation, but it’s not good if you want to keep it hard for a long time.
12. Party. Go out, meet people and have fun every day. When you have an active lifestyle, your body will come back alive because it would be loaded with happy hormones that get activated when you interact with others.
13. Flirt with others. The longer a man stays away from flirting, the more his testosterone drops. Keep your libido on a high by indulging in a bit of flirty talk now and then and you’ll always enjoy sex.
14. Don’t change positions too often in bed. You may have heard that changing positions can be more fun. But by doing that, you’ll end up worrying too much about whether your member will continue to stay erect during each penetration and end up feeling more stressed.
15. Stop worrying about the last time. Well, yeah, you had a hard time having a hard time the last time. But guess what, this is not last time. You can’t expect sex to feel awesome every time. And when you do have a dry spell, don’t let that bother you. Just indulge in foreplay, have fun and stop thinking about what went wrong the last time.
16. Shed your inhibitions. Love your body. Many men and women don’t like looking at their own bodies while having sex because they think it looks ugly. If your physique bothers you, do something about it and get over it as soon as you possibly can.
17. Remember the good times. Think of the first time you and your girl had sex or made out. And talk about it in bed. There’s something so sexually exciting about first times that it’ll bring the excitement and sex appeal back instantly.
18. Don’t hurry it up. It may seem like a good idea to slip it in quickly as soon as you know it’s hard, and feel relieved that you were erect enough to penetrate her. But this routine will make you lose your confidence gradually and scare you away from slow and relaxed penetration over time.
19. Don’t think only about penetration. Lovemaking isn’t all about putting it in. If you want to get it hard and keep it hard, you need to learn to understand that lovemaking isn’t just about the act of penetration. When you pay all the attention on penetration, it’s inevitable that you’ll end up putting a lot of pressure on yourself. Take time to please her in other ways and you’ll see how relaxed and sensual sex really can be.
20. Avoid sex for a month. If nothing else works for you, this definitely should. Take sex out of the calendar for an entire month, and that includes even seeing each other naked. But woo each other and arouse each other by going out often. Grind at parties, kiss in public and pet each other when you feel horny. By restricting sex for a while, you can bring the arousal and curiosity back into bed. And that will definitely help you keep an erection up for as long as you have to perform.
#EndSARS: Ekiti state government declares 24-hour curfew
Following the various attacks on #EndSARS protesters in the state, Governor Kayode Fayemi has imposed a 24-hour curfew on the state effective from 10pm on today, Tuesday, October 20.
In a statement released by the Secretary to the State Government, Biodun Oyebanji, the state government said the curfew became necessary following the state government’s observation of how the end SARS protest, which started as a peaceful protest against police brutality by youths in Ekiti State, has been hijacked by some hoodlums.
Read the statement below
1. The Government of Ekiti State has observed with growing concern how the ENDSARS protest, which started as a peaceful protest against police brutality by youths in Ekiti State, has been hijacked by some hoodlums.
2. The hoodlums have capitalised on the ENDSARS protest to rape, assault, rob and extort innocent citizens across the State. These are in addition to the wanton destruction of properties, particularly private properties.
3. Government is concerned that if this state of affairs is allowed to continue unabated, it will lead to a breakdown of law and order thereby threatening the wellbeing of the people of Ekiti State.
4. For the purpose of clarity Government continues to show understanding and responsiveness to the demands of the legitimate protesters.
5. On 16th October 2020, Dr. John Kayode Fayemi, Governor, Ekiti State met with the protesters in person. While identifying with the legitimacy of their protests, he assured them that the State Government will immediately put measures in place to respond to all their demands.
6. Government has since then constituted a Human Rights Investigation Panel to review all cases of abuse by Officers of the disbanded SARS. In addition, Government has enabled a Victims Compensation Fund to facilitate speedy remedial measures for victims of such abuse.
7. Furthermore, several officials of Government have engaged the protesters at multiple fora and platforms including the social media in order to ensure that concerns of protesters are properly identified and responded to in a prompt and efficient manner with necessary feedback.
8. Government had also at various times drawn the attention of the protesters to the troubling hijack of the protests by individuals whose only interest is to inflict violence on the people of the state.
9. In the past 48 hours there have been incidents of gang-rape, robberies, physical assaults on innocent people, looting and burning of a police station. These acts of brigandage are not in consonance with the legitimate aspirations of the protesters. It cannot be logical to seek to remedy impunity with impunity.
10. Government therefore cannot afford to watch a deliberate enthronement of anarchy by some bad elements who have hijacked the protest for some clandestine reasons.
11. Consequently, the Governor of Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi, hereby imposes a 24-hour curfew on all parts of the State starting from 10.00 pm tonight, Tuesday, October, 20, 2020.
12. Only essential workers and service providers with valid means of identifications are allowed to move around during the period of the curfew.
13. Any person found on the street that does not belong to this category, would be promptly arrested and prosecuted according to the laws of Ekiti State.
14. We seek the understanding of the good people of Ekiti State as we continue to take deliberate steps towards ensuring that peace and normalcy return to our state.”
Davido speaks on the events of the past 48 hours
Nigerian superstar, Davido has said criminals are responsible for the attack on two Correctional Centres in Benin City, Edo State.
Davido made the claim while absolving End SARS protesters of involvement in the attacks.
The singer pointed out that no amount of mischief would stop the protest against police brutality and bad governance.
Davido made the remark while condemning the attack on two Correctional Centres in Benin City, Edo State.
The hoodlums had attacked the facilities and freed some inmates.
Reacting, the singer in a series of tweets wrote: “After seeing all that’s gone on today I just want to say that from the beginning we have preached that the protest must remain peaceful and Law Abiding and as far as I know we have kept to that! And we will continue to keep to that so the narrative can NOT be switched up on us!
“The people they claim broke into prisons to free convicted criminals, burn police stations to steal weapons, damage police, government, and private vehicles are Criminals and everybody must condemn these acts. They are not part of our movement !
“#EndSars is a peaceful and law abiding protest that is going somewhere great! And no mischief can scatter it!”
Address Nigerians over #EndSARS protests – Senate urges Buhari
The Nigerian Senate has called on President Buhari to urgently address the nation so as to douse the tension in the country.
This comes as hoodlums continue to carry out various attacks on #EndSARS protesters and others in some parts of the country.
The Senators made the call for President Buhari to speak to the Nation after a motion was moved by Senator Biodun Olujimi and co-sponsored by all Senators on the ongoing nationwide protests believed to have been hijacked by hoodlums.
Part of the resolution of the Senators after deliberation include:
-Urge all tiers of government to put in place and sustain policies of social economic reforms that raise the standard of lives of our people;
-Call upon the Police to operate strictly in accordance with the rules of engagement appropriate in a democratic environment;
-Urge the Inspector General of Police to ensure a holistic comprehensive reforms of the police to increase the overall welfare including training and medical insurance of all members of the Nigeria Police Force
-Appeal to all Nigerians to resort to use of legal institutions to resolve disputes and conflicts;
-Urge the Nigerian youths and the Nigerian citizens to approach the National Assembly Committees Constitution and Reforms in order to secure far-reaching holistic amendments that are vital to the restructuring of our federation
-Urge the Federal Government to faithfully and comprehensively implement all the five demands of the #EndSARS movement and protesters with necessary timelines to rekindle confidence in government
-Appeal to #EndSARS movement and protesters to kindly in the interest of everyone stop their actions and embrace genuine dialogue; 7. Urge Mr. President to address the nation as soon as possible on these issues.
-Police should make it a duty to accompany protesters and should be involved in protecting genuine protesters.
- Entertainment10 hours ago
Regina Daniels Birthday: EVERYTHING You Need To Know
- Entertainment12 hours ago
‘My Landlady Chased Me Away And Started My Kind Of Business’ – Nkechi Blessing
- National News10 hours ago
Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos
- Politics14 hours ago
#EndSARS: Gov Bello Warns Protesters Against Overthrowing Buhari
- News Feed11 hours ago
Pasuma Says He Was Not Chased Out Of #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Video)
- News Feed13 hours ago
#EndSars: “I Was Paid N500 To Bring A Knife To The Protest Ground” – Man Confesses (VIDEO)
- National News15 hours ago
‘#EndSARS One Of The Most Successful Protest In Nigeria’: Lai Mohammed
- Entertainment15 hours ago
Davido Celebrates His Son, Ifeanyi On His First Birthday