Computer Warehouse Group Plc – One of the fastest growing information and communication technology companies in Africa today. We offer integrated ICT solutions that add value to the operations of diverse clientele, using highly skilled and well motivated workforce.
The primary role is to drive EMC/ NetApp Business and consultancy around enterprise storage solutions.
- Work with our team to find new opportunities that drive success for our customers
- Be eager to travel throughout as opportunities arise
- Support the technology practice with documentation and development efforts for new and existing solutions and services offerings
- Work closely with sales team and customers to produce high level design documents
- Ability to gather requirements and create/modify solutions based on those requirements
- Provide best practice guidance to both internal and external customers
- Produce customer facing documentation, including high level designs, outlining the key benefits of a proposed solution
- Produce deployment documentation to allow other field engineers to deploy hardware in accordance with the design
- Working with the project management team, is implemented in the installation and commissioning of the solution
- Provide mentorship and transfer of skills to other members of the team
- Identify and develop relevant opportunities for the implementation of new services.
- Assist management and the entire team in the establishment of strategies for growing the business (product)
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of industry best practices and key developments.
- Use of vendor tools to produce detailed bills of materials
- Act as a final point of escalation for the business’s own use of relevant technology where necessary
- Provide analytical and innovative input in the business development
- Provide pipeline on opportunities to the business
- May involve liaising with internal, external and 3rd party suppliers
- Excellent time-management, self-motivation and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to present to audiences of all levels.
- Can demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively,
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Must have high degree of integrity, strong work ethic and be results-oriented.
- Flexibility may be required in order for CWG to function efficiently and to meet its obligations to customers, so you may be required from time to time to undertake duties not specifically referable to your particular position
- Willing and available to travel
Desired Skills and Experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- 4 to 5 years in a corporate IT environment.
- Experienced in selling Document Management Solution and Central Processing Centre solutions.
Certification Requirements for EMC:
- Information Storage Associate (EMCISA)
- Backup & Recovery Solution (TECHNICAL ARCHTECT or INPLEMETION ENGINEER ) or Consolidate(TA or IE)
Certification Requirements for NetApp:
NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA) Certification
Any of the specialties:
- ASAP – NetApp Storage Accredited Program
- NCDA – NetApp Certified Data Ontap Administrator
- NCIE-SAN – NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer (At advantage)
All applications must be sent to email@example.com. Emails must have the title of the job being applied for. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Applicants must state working telephone numbers at which they can be reached during office hours
Nigeria: List Of Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With N10,000 (Video)
Having a sustainable income is very essential for you to survive in Nigeria. With unemployment rate on the rise in the country, you might want to look for alternatives to make ends meet. Setting up a business venture might be the next step. With a minimum of N10,000, you can find something worth doing. All you need is the right information from the right source then you are good to go.
I guess you’re wondering what type of small scale business you can start up with such a small budget. This is where Information Nigeria comes in. Stay with us as we bring to you five business ideas you can start with a capital of N10,000.
1. Snacks making business:
This is a lucrative business in the country and it is one of the fastest ways to get returns on your money. A snack is a small service of food which is usually eaten between meals. In Nigeria, we have snacks like puff puff, akara, doughnut, chin-chin, meat pie, fish rolls and so on. I know you might have your reservations but people have shared their testimonies about how they were able to become successful from engaging in this type of small scale business. There are people who were even brought up by hard-working mothers, who fried Akara balls and puff puff by the roadside. You require very little capital to start the business but you need to find a good location to attract more customers. Learning how to make these snacks is also important and you need to be consistent.
2. Starting up an Indomie joint:
Food is a necessity because people need it to survive. Also, keep in mind that you can’t cater to the needs of everyone but you can make your mark. You need to buy a stove, pots, serving plates, spoons and forks, a carton of noodles and so on. Your culinary skills might also come in handy because you need to come up with different recipes. You also need to set up your business at a populated location and ensure that the place is neat.
3. Okrika or bend down select:
This is a thriving business in the country due to the tough economy, You can set up the business of selling recycled clothes to people. Just like food, clothes are also a basic need because we wear them every day to cover our nakedness and we are always in need of new ones. Some people prefer okrika because they are durable and cheaper. A low-income earner wouldn’t be caught at a boutique as they would rather opt for clothes that are not very expensive. You could make use of social media to advertise your business and you also need to be creative. You don’t need to own a shop before you start selling and it is a business that will last. You could put in additional effort when you get the clothes by washing and ironing them to make them presentable.
4. Selling of recharge cards:
We consider this business idea as one of the best cause it doesn’t require much energy to set up. You can buy a certain amount of card, sell and promote your business online and also in your neighbourhood, place of worship, among others.
5. Running errands for people:
If you love shopping then this is your best option. Running errands for people is a great way to earn cool cash because not many people enjoy doing this and they would rather let someone else run them. Just like the name implies, you run errands for people and you get paid to do them. Some errand runners offer packages to their customers, which come with a fixed rate.
Offering packages help you get money in advance and it lets you know well ahead of time how much work you can expect. If your errands involve lots of driving then you can consider charging for mileage as well.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
- Entertainment17 hours ago
Singer Davido Reveals Secret To Staying Rich (Photo)
- Entertainment20 hours ago
“Manipulative As Ever People” – Erica‘s Manager Drags Laycon Over Interview
- Entertainment20 hours ago
Mike Edwards’ Wife, Perri Shares Lovely Family Photo On Instagram
- Entertainment23 hours ago
VIDEO: Weird Controversies Trail Wedding Ceremony Of Nigerian Actor, Williams Uchemba
- Entertainment20 hours ago
“Start Saving Your Money Now”- Kiddwaya Advises Celebrity Friends
- Entertainment20 hours ago
‘Life Is A Journey, Not A Competition’ – Crossdresser Jay Boogie Throws Shade At Bobrisky
- News Feed18 hours ago
Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend -Nigerian Lady Says
- National News23 hours ago
#EndSARS: UK Parliament Does Not Speak For British Govt – FG