Comedian BasketMouth ‘Arrested’ In London For Hitting A Man (Must See Photos & Video)

Popular Nigerian comedian Basketmouth was arrested in London for hitting a young man.

The thing is, the cops spotted him hitting a man and came to find out what was happening and Basketmouth had to explain to them that for you to get free ticket to his show, he had to slap you first. Can you believe that?

basketmouth-police basketmouth--popo

Just kidding. The photos and the video below are to promote his 2014 Valentine’s day show, Basketmouth Uncensored.

1. BRYTE

November 16, 2013 at 11:12 am

LMAO!

2. BRYTE

November 16, 2013 at 11:26 am

LOL

3. Abbel

November 16, 2013 at 11:34 am

Knock down a man?……God wil help him oo

4. oshuzy

November 16, 2013 at 4:15 pm

why did he do that

5. Ezekiel S

November 17, 2013 at 7:09 am

he was kidding, I suppose.

6. ori

December 4, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Dnt blv

7. EMADO TIMOTHY

January 6, 2014 at 7:49 pm

Expesive joke, n d best joke of d year

8. Eze ndudim prince

January 26, 2014 at 2:48 pm

Movie of mouthbasket, Lolzzz

9. mr fakunle

February 15, 2014 at 11:14 am

THE 2014/2015 NIGERIANS CUSTOMS RECRUITMENT IS ONGOING. REQUIREMENTS ARE SSCE,ND,NCE,HND,BSC AND MSC. CONTACT 08146558480 TO APPLY .

10. aneru soliu

October 12, 2020 at 9:55 am

i really love this blog

Comedian Woli Agba Gifts Cars To Crew Members

Comedian Woli Agba Gifts Cars To  Crew Members

Comedian Woli Agba

Nigerian comedian and gospel singer, Ayo Ajewole alias Woli Agba, recently surprised three members of his crew with brand new cars.

The comedian’s right man and ministry son, Mide Oladimeji, otherwise known as Dele Omo Woli Agba, took to his Instagram page to share the exciting news.

Dele Omo Woli Agba posted a video which captured the moment each of them received the car gifts.

The young man captioned the post with the words;

“Words fail me I can’t contain my JOY. My daddy bought me a car. IPM not only me oooooo and also to our manager. Ko tan sibe. Pastor OJO is not excluded 3 cars at a time KPK. Thank you Daddy @woliagba_ayoajewole Thank you @olori_olaifeayo”

Read Also: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives – Woli Agba Reveals

See the screenshot of the post below:

Dele’s post

Dele’s post

‘I Don’t Want To Return To Lagos’, Toke Makinwa Says From Her Vacation Abroad

Popular media personality, Toke Makinwa, has shared her desire to remain at her vacation spot and not return to Lagos via her Snapchat account.

The actress, author, vlogger and entrepreneur says in the video:

“People, I am serious about this. This is the life I was made for. Like, I did not come to this life to suffer. I don’t want to come back to Lagos.

I just want to enjoy, just be relaxing and be taken care of. I have lived a ‘stressless’ life in the last two days. This has been an ultimate getaway for me.

Read Also‘How I Maintain A Slim Waist’, Toke Makinwa Reveals

I am absolutely loving it, guys. I’m loving it. I don’t want to come to Lagos again.”

Watch the video below:

Davido Celebrates Late Mom On Her Posthumous Birthday

‘God Bless U’- Davido reacts after artist shared a wonderful painting of him

Davido

Popular Nigerian singer, Davido wished his late mother, Veronica Adeleke a happy birthday via his Instagram page on Monday.

The ‘FEM’ crooner commemorated his mum, Veronica Adeleke on her posthumous birthday.

According to reports, Veronica died of cardiac arrest at the age of 39 in March, 2003.

The singer, who still holds memories of his dear mother close to his heart, posted a throwback photo of them with the caption;

“Happy Birthday Mama … love and miss you always”

Information Nigeria recalls that the singer got emotional after his fiancée, Chioma Avril Rowland gifted him a necklace with a photo of himself and his mother.

Read Also: Davido Shows Off Birthday Gift From Chioma