To be responsible for the day to day financial services and record keeping of Cowry Asset Management Limited, developing financial strategy, putting in place a sound treasury management together with long term financial planning and control with the objective of having a sound financial unit that will promote the overall objective of Cowry Asset Management Limited.
- Actively participate in Management meetings
- Maintaining the overall financial procedure and system
- Overseeing the preparation of quarterly reports to SEC and NSE
- Coordinating the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analysis
- Formulating and implementing strong financial policies and procedures
- Coordinating the preparation of monthly management accounts and weekly performance reporting
- Coordinating and preparing the annual budget
- Implementing and monitoring the budget
- Preparation of budget variance
- Appraisal of Long term project
- Management profitability reporting
- Relationship management with banks and other regulatory authorities
- Relationship management with external auditors and consultants
- Tax administration and relationship management with tax authorities
Desired Skills and Experience
Ability to prepare Management Accounts including trend analysis
Ability to prepare budgets and budget variances
In-depth knowledge of Treasury management
Knowledge of the Capital Market
Knowledge of Investment banking
Interpersonal Relationship Skill
Minimum Educational Qualification: B.Sc./HND (Accounting) or any numerate discipline, Post Graduate Qualification (If any): MBA (Not Compulsory, but added advantage).
Professional Qualification: ACA/ACCA required
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Regina Daniels Birthday: EVERYTHING You Need To Know
- Entertainment24 hours ago
‘My Landlady Chased Me Away And Started My Kind Of Business’ – Nkechi Blessing
- National News22 hours ago
Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos
- News Feed23 hours ago
Pasuma Says He Was Not Chased Out Of #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Video)
- Entertainment20 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘It Hurts Knowing This Country Has Potential’ – Singer Tekno
- News Feed23 hours ago
Carol Afegbai Admits To Shooting Student in 2013, Daughter reacts by deactivating her Instagram account (Video)
- National News21 hours ago
Police Ban All Forms Of Protest, Gatherings In Lagos
- National News23 hours ago
Akwa Ibom Governor Constitutes Judicial Panel To Probe Police Brutality