Women seek out advice from their best girl friends or their best gay friends. Not a bad move, but perhaps not the best move. Why? Because your girlfriends don’t know what they’re talking about and your gay friends, in all likelihood, don’t have the same experiences as their straight counterparts
Reasons You NEED A Guy Friend
1. We know what we’re talking about. I’m always amazed at how much awful advice is served up to women by other women. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve sat down with a female friend who followed the council of one of their girlfriends regarding a relationship with a guy, only to have the whole thing blow up in her face. Let me say this in no uncertain terms: SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHAT SHE’S TALKING ABOUT. In much the same way guys need to admit that they don’t know women the way they think they do, women should do the same. Problems with your guy? Talk to another guy.
2. It’s an easy friendship. Your relationship with your guy friend will be much less dramatic than one with with your lady friends. I’m aware of the incredible bond between female best friends and the sisterhood of women. But I’m ALSO aware of the myriad pitfalls inherent in those relationships. Feelings get hurt or someone gets offended by a perceived slight, which then turns into a far bigger deal than it needed to be. With guys, even when there’s a big disagreement, it usually flares up and gets resolved quickly. Listen, there’s a reason there’s no show on Bravo called “The Real House Husbands.” Think about it.
3. You learn about men. It’s like watching an animal in its natural habitat. Many times you can simply watch and learn more about guys buy simply hanging out and being “one of the guys.” Those of you who have already experienced this know that we’re not always the most mature creatures, but you also come to understand and appreciate the straightforward simplicity of the way most guys communicate just by being a part of the gang. Understanding how guys deal with each other will absolutely help you with your other experiences with men.
4. It’s a great way to meet guys. If you’re a single woman, there’s no better way to meet men than through your guy friends. Your guy friend is going to be one tough screener. He’ll be happy to hook you up with one of his buddies if he believes the dude is decent enough for you.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment24 hours ago
‘It Made Me Understand That I Wasn’t Respected’ – Reekado Banks Finally Speaks On Wizkid’s Insult
- Entertainment24 hours ago
Entertainment: Top 5 Trending Stories Of The Week
- Entertainment5 hours ago
‘I Don’t Believe In Sleeping Around To Make Money’ – Actress Destiny Etiko
- Football9 hours ago
Diego Maradona: Biography And Facts (Video)
- News Feed20 hours ago
Man plays video game in the hospital while his wife is in labour
- National News9 hours ago
Buhari Mourns As Boko Haram Kills Over 40 Farmers In Borno
- News Feed20 hours ago
I have become restless, lost my appetite after mocking street hawker – Motara
- National News9 hours ago
Boko Haram Slaughters 43 Farmers In Borno, Destroys Rice Farms