Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance.
Full Time Regular (local)
About This Job
Baker Hughes Incorporated (BHI) offers the opportunity as an experienced Account Manager – Drilling Services to join the team.
This is a key position with the Drilling Services team to support the sales and accounts development within a focused area as assigned
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Making technical proposals.
- Delivering technical presentations.
- Preparing of tenders and bids.
- Handling special projects as assigned.
- Traveling as necessary to perform the job.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years field experience in Directional Drilling/MWD/LWD function.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate fluently in English both written and Oral.