Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance.
Full Time Regular
About This Job:
This position is for a strong candidate with experience in Operating equipment’s for Process and Pipeline Pre commissioning services.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Reports all accidents, incidents, or any unsafe conditions. Take necessary steps to prevent damage to property, plant, equipment and environment.
- Ensure full awareness of and compliance with the requirements of all relevant company customer HSE handbooks, HSE procedures and Emergency Procedures.
- Rig up / Down equipment, carry out pre job checks in compliance with HSE procedures and client PTW.
- Carry out the general maintenance and pre job checks of equipment as required to ensure equipment status and availability.
- Keep lead mechanic / Engineer informed at all times in changes to the procedure, clients instruction equipment status and any faults which may occur.
Essential Qualifications / Requirements:
- 3 years’ experience in equipment rig up and Operations
- Reasonable trouble shooting skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
Preferred Qualifications / Requirements:
- Good Communications skills
- Strong Technical Background.
- Good Team Player
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment22 hours ago
‘It’s Really Sad That Fashola Is Part Of The Pantomime’ – OAP Toolz Reacts To Camera Found At Tollgate
- National News7 hours ago
‘You Cannot Gag The Press’ -Fani-Kayode Reacts To NBC Fine On Media Houses
- News Feed14 hours ago
Nigerian Lawyer, Adegboruwa reacts to Fashola’s ‘discovery’ of camera at Lekki tollgate
- Entertainment22 hours ago
‘We Will Win, Don’t Give Up’, Actress Stella Damasus Encourages Nigerians
- Entertainment36 mins ago
“I Don’t Think You’d Ever Lose Me, My Feelings For You Won’t Change” – Neo Promises Vee (Video)
- News Feed22 hours ago
A woman that is focused about her future won’t be buying a hair worth of 100k: Twitter User
- Entertainment24 hours ago
DJ Neptune To Release ‘Nobody’ Remix Featuring Laycon On October 30
- News Feed14 hours ago
25 out of 1900 escaped prisoners return to Correctional Centre in Edo