In delivering engineering, procurement, and construction management services, WorleyParsons possesses the versatility and flexibility to serve as the sole supplier, member of a joint venture, a subcontractor, or to contract services locally. In order to respond more effectively to our customers’ needs, WorleyParsons also promotes and has formalized alliances, partnerships, and consortiums.
Job Title: Upper Level Lead Piping Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Advertising Category: Engineering/Design & Sciences
Location of Job: Lagos, LA NG (Primary)
An extensive current design experience is required in piping engineering, piping stress, pipe supports, topsides & FPSO plant equipment layouts and detailed piping design, all gained with notable design contractors and/or oil/gas companies within the petrochemical industry particularly with respect to offshore & FPSO oil and gas installations.
Co-ordinates all Piping Engineering activities and deliverables (specifications, datasheets, schedule, weight control Report, tie-in list, SP Item list, Stress Analysis etc.) and ensures they are produced to the correct level of quality and in accordance with the project plans and procedures.
Review, Validate and approve the FEED documents on FPSO. This information shall be the basis for the detailed design.
Estimates project man-hour budgets, reviews budgets with project management and maintains schedule throughout the life cycle of the project.
Effectively manages changes in discipline work scope.
Must have the capacity to work under pressure and managed the work within tight schedules.
Undertakes all matters related to planning, progressing and reporting. Compiles / develops plans for the production and issuing of the piping deliverables
Supervises the creation of project piping material specifications, piping design standards, technical design instructions, Piping engineering modelling, design and drafting activities, codes and standards, and discipline work practices / procedures.
Ensures interaction with other disciplines for all interfaces and effectively co-ordinates piping engineering activities with the project and client.
Attends and contributes to design / construction reviews.
Liaise with client discipline representatives to establish technical direction where not provided by codes & standards.
Apply an awareness and willingness to work as a team member.
Must comply with HSE and quality requirements including periodic Audits at the project and corporate level and ensure compliance of same by subordinates.
Ability to coach and develop staff for both discipline skills and engineering management.
Must be willing to work in Sub Sahara Region of Africa
Job Specific Knowledge:
Substantial proven experience of detailed piping engineering gained with design contractors.
Industry Specific Experience:
Over 15 years’ minimum experience in Offshore / FPSO Oil and Gas Design industry.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent. Professional / Chartered Engineer (or equivalent).
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment18 hours ago
‘You Have Forgotten Days Your Wife Was Feeding You’ – Georgina Onuoha Drags Desmond Elliot
- Special Reports22 hours ago
Ikeja Electricity Officials Caught In Prepaid Meter Fraud
- Entertainment21 hours ago
Desmond Elliot Breaks Down In Tears On Live TV Following Backlash (Video)
- National News21 hours ago
Buhari Congratulates Oba Of Lagos On His Birthday
- Entertainment19 hours ago
‘May You Catch COVID-19’ – Toke Makinwa Slams Those Accusing Her Of Getting Paid To Fake Her Illness
- National News21 hours ago
WTO: Gov Ikpeazu Drums Support For Okonjo-Iweala’s Appointment
- Entertainment12 hours ago
Nse Ikpe-Etim Reacts To Desmond Elliot’s Call For Social Media Regulation
- National News20 hours ago
BREAKING: IGP Replies Amnesty, Says Policemen Didn’t Shoot #EndSARS Protesters