ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. We are a ‘not for profit’ organisation that offers qualifications and sets examinations to enable individuals to access the accountancy profession. ACCA monitors its accountants in all sectors and in all countries to enable them to reach a high level of competency and experience, creating the best accountants to deliver organisational growth.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
ACCA is a globally recognised brand and is the largest and fastest growing global professional accountancy body. We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to take responsibility for planning, developing, coordinating and implementing marketing and communication strategies. The focus of these activities will be to support the achievement of the wider ACCA Nigeria strategic objectives and regional performance objectives. Your key audiences for these campaigns include employers, potential students & their parent, existing -students, members, standard setters & influencers and tuition providers.
This role will see you take accountability for working with both internal and external stakeholders across all levels to deliver marketing and communications activities that support ACCA projects, products and services. This role will also provide the scope to evalueate our marketing communications strategies across Nigeria, making adjustments to improve effectiveness and efficiency of our marketing spend.
Your success in this role will be measured by your ability to raise awareness and the reputation of ACCA’s research and insights outputs with external stakeholders. You will develop and implement marketing communication campaigns that effecively position the ACCA qualification and ACCA accountants as the best choice for employers looking to grow their business. To achieve this you will partner with media and marketing agencies and use a number of marketing channels including; online advertising, social media, direct mail and email.
This is a pivotal role for ACCA, reporting to the Head of ACCA Nigeria and taking accountability for brand awareness across Nigeria.
Desired Skills and Experience
• CIM or similar qualification preferred
• Experience of working for an international body within a marketing-type role
• Proven product launch experience to a variety of stakeholder groups
• Experience in delivering all aspects of the marketing communications mix including “traditional” marketing and an understanding of integrated promotions
• Proven experience of managing projects and project teams
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and external contacts/clients/influencers
• Highly-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic individual who is able to work on their own initiative with the ability to meet strict deadlines
• Experience in the majority of the following areas of marketing activity:
• Affiliate marketing
• Social media
• Content marketing
• Mobile marketing
• Strategy and planning