Photos + Video: Jim Iyke Receives Deliverance From Demons at TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church

4 2 8

This shouldn’t be funny so i don’t know why i’m laughing. LMAO!!!!

Anyways, famous Nollywood bad boy – Jim Iyke, somehow found himself at The Synagogue; church of infamous man of God T.B Joshua.

According to reports, the holy spirit directed ushers to bring Jim Iyke to the alter for blessing and the rest of the story is self explanatory.

1 51(1) 1J

1. @PGKingPromos

September 30, 2013 at 10:03 am

ATTENTION: Artistes Or Company Brands Looking For THE Ideal Way To Promote Themselves,Or Interested In Alaba Mixes,Online,Radio And TV Promotions In Lagos,Nigeria Contact PGKingPromotions On 08063258075 Or pin:280E1143 And Let US Introduce YOU To The WORLD!

2. N.K.David

September 30, 2013 at 10:28 am

Good news

3. meheart

September 30, 2013 at 11:43 am

i though this spirit is very laggest one i though so anyway jim iyke have a peace of life youre really ive so much love you in act <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<3

4. adams

September 30, 2013 at 5:02 pm

even if angels go synagogue TB Joshua must deliver them of something. mtchewwwwww…

5. segun

September 30, 2013 at 5:54 pm

Pls man of God help me i have been in troble since ever,and i will like to pray with you sir.

6. Joyce

October 1, 2013 at 6:53 am

Jim Iyke I’m really happy for you that God has indeed restored you to your original possition that He has created you. You are rescued, you are restored in Jesus’ name! Go and experience a sweet life, a life free of dissapointment. Satan will no longer put his filty hands in your affairs again in Jesus’ name, moreover I love your courage for things of God. You are a hero indeed! I love your passion for God. You are free indeed! When the son set you free you are free indeed! John 8:36.

7. Gracy

October 1, 2013 at 11:08 am

So even if its true that he was possessed and delivered, is it suppose to be on air. This is hypocrite. That church self mtchew

8. dorcas amos

October 1, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Wow it is the lord appointed time 4 his deliverance and restoration so to God be all the glory adoration be thank you God

9. Ugo

October 2, 2013 at 12:34 pm

TB Joshua and his SCOAN people will not kill us oo.
    Na only witchcraft dey worry everybody wey go there.
    If them see angels too dem go give them microphone to confess demon possession.
    I no fit shout oo.
    Jim Iyke, after those people burn Carmella Mberekpe cable, you still carry your two left legs go there?
    I like you oo. But I beg no do this kind jonsing again.

10. nkiru

October 2, 2013 at 3:56 pm

Tank God. Atleast let him go and mary.

11. Igwe

October 3, 2013 at 8:43 pm

Jim iyke you fall my hand. For this modern time you let somebody take u step up. I beg wake up. Its only God that can solve your problems tell it to him in PRAYERS in good FAITH.

12. duke

October 3, 2013 at 8:55 pm

@ nkiru, u like am abi u won marry am ?

13. yusuf2hasan.blogspot.com

October 4, 2013 at 1:53 pm

keep it up ,information nigeria

14. Vera

October 4, 2013 at 3:52 pm

I no biliv d tori at all

15. Efeovbokhan Ogbevuoen

October 4, 2013 at 6:50 pm

It means that TB Joshua is REAL

16. anonymos

October 4, 2013 at 7:16 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmm all these α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ scams, is that not wht D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ said for Camella Mberekpe, nd we later found out that it was for a movie production? well paradventure its nt evn scripted, mst evry attender °ƒ dt church ve a demonic power? Whts wrong wif Jim Iyke dt dy re Casting, is he †ђξ only unmarried guy in †ђξ industry dt they nw associate is marital status wif demons? All dz re signs of †ђξ time. Endtime prophets shall abound. Its either he transfers †ђξ spirits in2 dem nd dy start confessing, all for publicity, or….God deliver us.

17. Enase robinson

October 5, 2013 at 9:52 am

Robinsonplaza we deal with all types of phones blackberry bold z10 q10 samsung galaxy tab laptop computers our head office is located in lagos call us for ur best quality 08164087963

18. david

October 5, 2013 at 10:35 am

Nollywood inside the church how much Tb joshua pay you na wa oo

19. Amos ogenyi

October 5, 2013 at 9:32 pm

I have a question to ask, when did he possesse into that demon is before he start acting film or last month?

20. @PGKingPromos

October 6, 2013 at 12:15 pm

ATTENTION: Artistes Or Company Brands Looking For THE Ideal Way To Promote Themselves,Or Interested In Alaba Mixes,Online,Radio And TV Promotions In Lagos,Nigeria Contact PGKingPromotions On 08063258075 Or pin:280E1143 And Let US Promote YUR HOT Track B4 It Gets COLD!..

21. ROMEO ENUBIAKA

October 6, 2013 at 9:16 pm

Pastor TB JOSHUA PLS PRAY 4 ME AND MY FAMILY fOR GOOD JOB AND SUCCESS PLS THIS MY NUMBER 08130096086

22. Kingsley kakpovbia krash

October 13, 2013 at 8:32 am

I thank God for the life of Jim, , n am never surprised at the negative comments of some unbelievers here on this issue, , , even our lord Jesus christ was criticised with all the miracles performd, , and if jesus decides to come back according to holy Bible’s prophecy, , many who are bound to be condemnd wil stil not believe. . . . I pray for people like this, “may almighty God locate you all with his mercy so you can see better” amen , , , i am a witness at scoan when it hapd. . Join me here http://www.facebook.com/krash1000 , , , i have something for you, , , write, “MY LIFE WITH GOD ” on my wall and add me ,so that i can know where you are coming from, , , , , thanks and God bless you.

Don Jazzy, Dad Celebrate Birthday Today

Don’t spend any money, end SWAT now – Don Jazzy Insist

Don Jazzy

Nigerian music producer, Don Jazzy and his father, Mavingrandpa rang in their birthdays on Thursday.

The father and son, who happen to be birthday mates, have both turned a year older.

Taking to Instagram, Don Jazzy shared a photo of himself to mark his 38th birthday and he also expressed his gratitude to God for keeping him alive.

The music producer also called on his fans to wish his father a happy birthday since they were born on the same day.

In his words;

“It’s my birthday today. Dear lord I do not take it for granted. It’s been one crazy year. I give GOD all the glory for life and the many blessings. Pls guys help me wish my dad @mavingrandpa a happy birthday also as we share the day. Thank you guys for all the wishes already I feel loved hehe. I love y’all too.”

Read Also: Don Jazzy To Celebrate His 38th Birthday With 20 Fans

The music producer’s post

The music producer’s post

Singer Davido Reveals Secret To Staying Rich (Photo)

Davido

Davido

Popular award-winning singer, David Adedeji Adeleke better known as Davido, has revealed a viral secret to staying rich.

Taking to Twitter on Thursday, the 28-year-old singer, who is quite known for lending a helping hand to those around him, said that staying rich is a simple math.

Davido also suggested that one must empower people close to them to attain such feat and at the end, he or she will never lack.

Wanna stay Rich ?? Empower your circle … simple maths” he tweeted.

Information Nigeria recalls the singer, who has stuck to his advice, extended his generosity to the DJ who mixed his old songs at his 28th birthday party by gifting him 1 million.

Read Also: Davido Gifts Fan N1M For Creating A Video On His 28th Birthday

See his tweet below:

The singer’s tweet

The singer’s tweet

Actress Linda Osifo Recounts How She Got Teased About Her Tribal Marks

Actress linda osifo

Actress linda osifo

Nigerian actress, Linda Osifo has revealed that she was bullied during her younger years due to her tribal marks.

The 29-year-old actress said that she was in elementary school in Canada when she started getting teased about her tribal marks and she considered undergoing a medical procedure to remove it.

Osifo said that her peers made fun of her as they constantly asked her if she got scratched by lions in Africa.

Her post reads;

“It’s the Tribal Marks for me!

——————————-
Back in elementary school in Canada, I remember being made fun of about my tribal marks and being asked if I got scratched by lions in Africa. The teasing got so bad that I tried surgically to remove my tribal marks…..(Ouch ).
I felt it made me so ugly and weird from everyone else around me because I didn’t understand why I had it in the first place! Now that I’m all grown and wise, I’ve come to realize how beautiful & unique it sure makes me look. True beauty does not come from physical attributes…true beauty comes from what is within.
Here’s to the tribal mark gang”

Read Also: Nollywood Actress Linda Osifo Buys New Benz (Video)

See her post below: