AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the following vacancy for suitably qualified persons to join its sales team in Lagos.
Reporting to the IT Manager, this person will be responsible for the upgrade, configuration, monitoring, maintenance and administration of the company’s ERP system.
The company is deploying its new ERP system using Microsoft Dynamics AX. It has operations in Nigeria and Ghana.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Microsoft Certified IT professional: Developer and/ or installation and configuration
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot SQL Server related issues
- Database analysis and performance tuning experience on SQL databases for ERP systems, ideally for MS Dynamics AX
- Must be well-organized, responsible, work effectively in a project management framework with the ability to create a project plan and execute it
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to articulate technical solutions for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Capable of multi-tasking and working with a variety of people
- Strong interpersonal, documentation and communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or any related field OR 4+ years of relevant professional work experience.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment10 hours ago
“Those Inmates In Benin Were Illegally Released By Authorities” – BBNaija’s Tacha Claims
- News Feed13 hours ago
Thugs set prisoners free after hijacking #EndSARS protest in Edo
- National News13 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo Government Declares 24-Hour Curfew
- Entertainment15 hours ago
‘Arrest Us Too’ – Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Arrest Of Protesters In Kano
- Education17 hours ago
NECO Shifts Exam Over #EndSARS Protest
- Travel13 hours ago
Exotic Resorts May Be the Best Bet for a Holiday
- Entertainment10 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘We Want To Change Established Systems’ – Singer Bez
- News Feed17 hours ago
Cardi B deactivates Twitter account