NES Global Talent supplies contract and permanent technical and engineering experts to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, life sciences, IT and rail sectors worldwide.
Job Title: Commissioning Offshore Planning Engineer
The Commissioning Offshore Planning Engineer will provide planning support and advice to the commissioning team for all work related to offshore phase project, follow up, check and report directly on all plans and schedules issued by the various EPC Contractors, and will create an integrated Offshore Phase Commissioning execution plan by integrating EPCC Contractors Commissioning plans, by sub-systems and disciplines, and ensure this is consistent with Start-up requirements. They will verify and ensure consistency between Commissioning and Hook-up plans, issue level 1 to 4 Commissioning planning and S-curves for Offshore Commissioning follow-up and execution, plan and verify the resources, logistic and tools requirements for Commissioning execution, execute critical path analysis and report accordingly, and issue daily and weekly planning schedules for the Commissioning activities per system and sub-system, per discipline, working in strict relation with ICAPS Coordinator. They will also consolidate requirements with regard to baseline inspection planning and any other activities proposed by Project Operations, issue weekly Commissioning personnel rotation schedules, and vendors’ mobilisation plan, follow up and implement in the main schedule, all vendor planning relevant to Commissioning activities, and will follow up and implement in the main schedule, all activities related to Commissioning change orders.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will be a Primavera planning tool expert, experience with previous Commissioning execution planning on large scale projects, fluent in English, previous experience of West African projects and have experience of working on site. They must also possess a valid BOSIET.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- National News16 hours ago
How Jailbreaks In Edo, Ondo Happened
- Special Reports20 hours ago
Why Nigerians Protest Creation Of SWAT Police
- National News20 hours ago
#EndSARS: Hooligans Pushing For Regime Change – Northern Governors
- News Feed20 hours ago
“Our mumu don do” – Man blasts Garba Adamu for asking Northerners to ignore #EndSARS because Buhari is their brother
- Entertainment14 hours ago
#EndSARS: Kiddwaya Appreciates Celebrities, Says They Are Heroes
- Entertainment17 hours ago
‘Anyone Making Jokes About Running Away From Nigeria Is Stupid’ – Runtown
- National News20 hours ago
Tell Nigerians Who Ordered Lekki shootings, Osundare Urges Buhari
- National News19 hours ago
#EndSARS: Reno Omokri Slams Buhari Over National Broadcast