News Feed

Charly Boy Is Depressed: “I Can’t Sleep At Night, I’m So Broke & Its A Shame”

Controversial Charly Boy is battling financial hardship and not just that he claims it is about being in a state of helplessness.

charly_boy2

In an article titled ‘Escape from the Wilderness’.

Read what Charlie Boy wrote:

Does anyone know how I really feel right now? So alone and empty, God! how I feel the pain. If you’re in the wilderness like me, then you know it can be insane. Here, my eyes are bleeding tears and my smiles are protecting my fears. I can’t even go around and fake happy, because I’m in stagnation and it is hitting me from all directions.

There is this disturbing feeling that time is passing me by, yet I’m paralyzed, I can’t move and I can’t think too far. At nights I can’t sleep too easy, my heart is sore and my mind perpetually clustered with things that leave me shaking. Oh!!! God why? I have prayed I have fasted but nothing has changed, it’s almost a year now.

My dreams are nothing but nightmares of all the negatives in this wilderness. What’s happening to me? Look at me, I have always enjoyed comforting and giving directions to people in pain, right now I can’t even save myself and I have refused to take my own pills.Na so life be? On top of all of this, I’m so f…..king broke it’s a shame. No! It’s not just that I’m low in cash, but most importantly, it is about being in this state of helplessness, I’m not too proud to ask anyone for favour, but who will believe I need financial help when they have put me on such a high pedestal.

Wow, is this a case of Grace to Grass? Who would guess I’m dying slowly when all they can see is my biceps and triceps. I have always been the joy giver, I have put smiles on millions of faces and have inspired and motivated an army of youths, yet I can’t seem to talk myself out of this rot, out of this wilderness,hummmmm!! Why won’t this feeling of hopelessness leave me alone, I know I can do more than I’m doing for now, I know I deserve more.

Too many times I have asked God, why me, why do I have to go through this wilderness. I am hardworking, forward looking, positive thinking, so why do I have to suffer like this. Is it the system or is it me, what the heck is this dark cloud that has come over me.

I no longer look forward to tomorrow or getting out of my bed, because a new day comes without hope. Nothing seems to make sense anymore; nothing around me inspires me again. I feel like I’m vegetating, I feel as if I I’m glued to this limbo, with no hope of an escape. Now I’m hugging myself, not sharing myself with my loved ones because I am suddenly taking out my frustrations on the people around me. Oh! Lord I must take control of my life; again, I must escape from this wilderness. Does this sound a bit or a lot like your story right now? Are you in that dark place in your life, where everything more or less seems to be grinding to a halt and you don’t know what to do? Well, it happens to the best of us.

I have learnt that in all things, one should give thanks. Most of the time we are not entirely grateful for what we possess, because we always believe that we need more than we have right now. If this is the case, we will continue to need more. This cycle will perpetuate as long as our mind believes it’s true. If we focus on what we have and not what we lack, we will always have enough, because it will always be enough.

Yes, it is hard to stay cool when things are not sitting right, the way we would like in our lives. We are the ones who lose in the end, if we lose the lesson. Shey you dey feel my yarn? In this wilderness I have learnt that a rich man is not someone who has the most, but someone who needs the least.

Yesooooooo!!!!! I’m sharing all this with you so I can feel lighter. We will always have problems, often tested by circumstances outside our control, but we certainly can control our reaction to those situations. We have the power because our inner world (cause) affects the influence we allow the outer world (effect) to have on us. Being in the wilderness is always a result of anxiety about the uncertain future. So, let’s stop and ask ourselves.

“What’s the specific uncertainty that is causing you to be afraid” once you have identified that uncertainty, it is usually easier to simply accept its presence in your life, just for the time being. I know that life is about the journey and not the arrival. We don’t need to arrive if we accept that we are already there.

Not everyone woke up this morning and not everyone is going to bed tonight. Life has no guarantees; every minute we are living is a blessing that has to be experienced in the moment. It’s not always easy, but it’s always an option or a choice.

1. Ayoade

September 16, 2013 at 2:34 pm

in fact I feel relief as I read this article.
    May GOD enrich us with Peace.
    Thanks

2. Yusuf Olalekan

September 16, 2013 at 3:54 pm

What else can be said. You are your own doctor and you are already taking your prescriptions. And by extension, you have encourage a lot of us if we finds ourselves in the same shoe you are presently. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. You are indeed an enigma. Double thumps up.

3. abiola

September 16, 2013 at 9:07 pm

may God help us…………..

4. emmy

September 16, 2013 at 9:11 pm

All u need now is Jesus,d source of happiness.

5. doc TJ

September 16, 2013 at 9:12 pm

i wish charlie boy had a centre wer he talks regularly… I’l be a frequent visitor.

6. emmy

September 16, 2013 at 9:18 pm

All u need now is Jesus,d source of joy and hope.

7. Jonz Raffaldi

September 16, 2013 at 10:02 pm

First thing u need to do is sell your lipsticks, feminine clothes and jewelries and start appearing like a man who is not gender confused. May the Angels recognize thereafter

8. olumide

September 16, 2013 at 10:37 pm

You need a deliverer which is JESUS CHRIST.

9. GTM

September 16, 2013 at 11:52 pm

Chalie Boy.. Has always been a disgrace to all of us.. Chalie, the only way forward is to stop gay (HOMO) Life. Give ur life to christ!

10. Banana

September 17, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Very kind of you 2 have the understanding 2 let it go!
    Your pic is never prove you!, your hart is great but your pic lie against you!, sorry some call you guy hahahaha.

11. OJO

September 18, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Cbviously there is a vacuum in your life that nothing in this world can fill, but only the love of Christ. He said, “Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest” come to Jesus today, repent and be converted. All you are experiencing are indication that God is interested in you. Accept that love today, now.

12. Praisegod Ebi

September 22, 2013 at 6:49 pm

How about a whole new image? I mean a whole new you beginig a new phase in this jorney of life.

13. dfour

September 23, 2013 at 5:01 am

Your soul is crying for help…..the emptiness you feel cannot be filled with anything else safe JESUS.,eternity is real….(the choice is yours;HEAVEN OR HELL). I implore you to press stop and take a turn around and look unto Jesus; the forgiver of your sins and redeemer of your soul. For how long will u be a tool in the hand of the devil?

News Feed

Cleric Warns Bobrisky, Reveals When He Will Die (Video)

Popular Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky has been told to change his ways as he has just few years to live before he dies.

Islamic cleric, Hammed Ademola who claimed that Bobrisky’s money is from the devil said the crossdresser has about 3 years before he dies.

He further added that Bobrisky’s friends would soon have problems in their lives, which is a consequence of befriending an evil.

Ademola also said that Bobrisky would soon have regrets for going under a knife to be transformed from a man to a woman.

Recall that she recently issued a warning to all crossdressers to not think of taking her throne because she is the queen of crossdressers.

Watch the video below:

News Feed

Dead Man Made To Sit On A Chair At His Own Funeral (Photos + Video)

In what will come across as a really startling development, a dead man has been made to sit at his own funeral.

According to Trinidad Express, the dead man was embalmed into a sitting position, placed in the tray of a hearse and given an open-air last ride past the Office of the Prime Minister on the way to his funeral.

Dressed in a suit and in a chair, murdered Che Lewis was placed in the back of a pick-up van by Dennie’s Funeral Home and driven around Port of Spain on Wednesday.

Witnesses and social media users were stunned.

TTPS Road Safety Co-ordinator Brent Batson told Express via a What’s App message that the funeral home’s manner of transporting the deceased will be investigated.

The dead man was made to sit on a chair at his funeral

Batson said, “The TTPS is disappointed in the reckless behavior engaged in by a funeral home being circulated on social media whereby persons were seen seated in the vehicle tray seemingly as part of a funeral procession. Carrying persons in a dangerous manner is an offence Regulation 38 Rule 17 of the Motor Vehicle Road Traffic Act (MVRTA) with a $1,000 penalty and the TTPS will be continuing investigation into funeral company’s conduct on the road.”

Several videos of the ‘last ride’ were posted on social media, with many commenting that this was “proof that Trinidad is not a real place”, while others said they idea was only novel in Trinidad but was done in other countries.

Lewis, 29, and his father Adlay Lewis, 49, were shot and killed on November 15 at their home at First Trace, Bagatelle Road, Diego Martin.

His funeral was streamed live on social media, but not all the viewers were aware that the man sitting at the entrance to the church was the deceased.

There was also a question as to why he was not wearing a mask.

The funeral home informed that because of the “unique funeral, the church was astonished and refused the entrance of Che”.

Following the funeral service at the St John The Evangelist R.C Church at Church Street, Diego Martin the bodies of father and son were interred the St John The Evangelist Cemetery.

The funeral home also intends introducing a new form of body disposal to Trinidad and Tobago.

It is know as alkaline hydrolysis, a process for the disposal of human and pet remains using lye and heat.

News Feed

Shebi You Have Your Own Life, Why Can’t You Mind Your Own Business – Bobrisky Slams Critics

Nigerian crossdresser Bobrisky has slammed those trying to advise her on how she’s living her life asking them to mind their business.

According to her, in this era of the new world, no one tells anyone how to live their lives not to talk of a 29yrs old like hers who is living her life as she wants.

Adding that those trying to advise her all have their own lives to live therefore they should mind their own business and stop trying to advise her.

At this rate, it’s obvious Bobrisky is not ready to listen to any advice from anyone on how to live her own life as he’s now a big boy at 29.

screenshot below;