ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. We are a ‘not for profit’ organisation that offers qualifications and sets examinations to enable individuals to access the accountancy profession. ACCA monitors its accountants in all sectors and in all countries to enable them to reach a high level of competency and experience, creating the best accountants to deliver organisational growth.
Job Title: Business Relationship Manager
This role will ensure that ACCA’s growth in Nigeria is sustainable, developing ACCA’s reputation and position as a strong choice of qualification to enhance employability. This will be done by ensuring increasing brand awareness and recognition of ACCA in Nigeria through engagement with relevant stakeholders such as Universities, Polytechnics and learning providers to ultimately achieve conversion to membership.
You will actively contribute towards ACCA’s national education and learning strategy by ensuring appropriate infrastructure is in place to provide quality tuition and growth. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring recruitment, conversion and retention of ACCA students through to membership. In order to drive sustainable growth and enhance reputation, ACCA will increasingly be looking to partner with leading and selected Universities in the market and the BRM will be involved in building those relationships.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience within a Sales, Relationship Management or Business Development focused role.
• Have practical experience of managing projects, preferably within an educational or training environment.
• Possess an innovative and imaginative approach to education and teaching methodologies and issues.
• Be adept at building and maintaining relationships, and communicating clearly both orally and in writing. Will be expected to demonstrate an strong knowledge of the professional business and educational environment in which ACCA Nigeria operates
• Show an awareness of, and interest in, the changing environment of accountancy training and education worldwide
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and networking skills.
• Able to work independently as well as part of a national and regional team.
• This position will require significant travel throughout Nigeria, including overnight stays for a period of time.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment19 hours ago
Regina Daniels Birthday: EVERYTHING You Need To Know
- Politics23 hours ago
#EndSARS: Gov Bello Warns Protesters Against Overthrowing Buhari
- Entertainment21 hours ago
‘My Landlady Chased Me Away And Started My Kind Of Business’ – Nkechi Blessing
- News Feed21 hours ago
Pasuma Says He Was Not Chased Out Of #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Video)
- National News20 hours ago
Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos
- Entertainment18 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘It Hurts Knowing This Country Has Potential’ – Singer Tekno
- News Feed23 hours ago
#EndSars: “I Was Paid N500 To Bring A Knife To The Protest Ground” – Man Confesses (VIDEO)
- News Feed21 hours ago
Carol Afegbai Admits To Shooting Student in 2013, Daughter reacts by deactivating her Instagram account (Video)