MasterCard is a global payments and technology company. It operates the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 211 countries and territories. MasterCard’s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone.
The Global Debit Group focuses on driving overall transaction volume and profitable revenue growth for MasterCard’s Debit portfolios. This group actively collaborates with internal teams across MasterCard, and external parties including customers (the Issuers), merchants, and new strategic alliance partners to build innovative global product solutions focused on capturing current and future card spending volume.
The successful candidate will have accountability for developing the go-to-market strategy and implementing the tactics in the roadmap. The individual will also be responsible for managing the product life cycle programs and for supporting Business Development Managers with presentations and customized product development requests. The individual will work closely with product counterparts and sales across the Sub Sahara Africa Division to ensure alignment with the customer-focused strategy.
• Develop Go-To-Market strategies and roadmaps for delivery
• Monitor the landscape of competitive products and industry trends, understanding their implications for MasterCard and suggest action steps as required
• Utilize local research develop up to date communication strategies with consumers to engage them in successful acquisition, activation, usage campaigns
• Develop best practice cardholder on-boarding guides for bank product management staff, including branch training kits, call center guides, welcome letter samples, Month-on-books communications materials
• Development of communications calendars and channel plans for use by issuers
• Develop below-the-line promotions, targeting the consumer/cardholder
• Develop a ‘Life Cycle Management’ approach to constantly enhance/ modify/ upgrade products & benefits in line with market/ issuer/ segment needs to ensure maximum profitability to MasterCard through usage and retention
• Collaborate with Consumer and Customer Marketing leadership to support the launch of programs & benefits within the clusters as well as work with the Marketing team in development of any collateral as required by the clusters
• Create and maintain a library of best practices and case studies on product development to be shared with Product Sales, Account Teams and Customers
• Develop presentations to proactively update & sell to issuers product opportunities/ innovations, market trends, & MC advancements in product innovation
• Support Product Sales and Account Teams in the creation of value propositions that leverage key features of existing and / or new product platforms from MC
• Support Sales Teams with customized product development requests
• Must demonstrate strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Demonstrate proven ability to develop and successfully implement, quantifiable business plans
• Industry knowledge and networking especially in merchant relationships/ commerce development
• Have an entrepreneurial approach and vision
• Analytical thinking
• Must have a MCW product & profitability focus
• Customer focus with extensive knowledge of customer profitability drivers and consumer usage drivers
• Outstanding communication skills from a written, verbal and presentation perspective
• Demonstrate multi-disciplinary knowledge, i.e. marketing, operations, acquiring and emerging technologies.
• 5-8 years experience of debit product management essential
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required. MBA preferred
• Experience with strategic and business planning
• Understanding of competitive offerings and industry trends
• Ability to oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently
• Knowledge of MasterCard debit products and services
• Proven experience working collaboratively in a cross-functional role
• Marketing experience with a mix in B-2-B and B-2-C Direct Marketing
• Consultative selling experience with good negotiation skills
• Team player and achievement oriented
• Excellent stakeholder management
• Outstanding communication/presentation skills
• Strong skills in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel; Presentation deck writing and proposal skills
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment16 hours ago
“Those Inmates In Benin Were Illegally Released By Authorities” – BBNaija’s Tacha Claims
- News Feed19 hours ago
Thugs set prisoners free after hijacking #EndSARS protest in Edo
- National News19 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo Government Declares 24-Hour Curfew
- Education22 hours ago
NECO Shifts Exam Over #EndSARS Protest
- Entertainment20 hours ago
‘Arrest Us Too’ – Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Arrest Of Protesters In Kano
- News Feed19 hours ago
Stop using death of your child to blackmail Nigerians – Kiki Mordi tells D’banj
- Travel19 hours ago
Exotic Resorts May Be the Best Bet for a Holiday
- Trending23 hours ago
#EndSARS: FG Should Not Act As If People Trust Them – Seun Kuti