Yes simply by breathing, you can lose two kilos in a week. Amazing it is, but true! What you need is mere patience and 10 minutes. With just 10 minutes of daily practice of breathing exercise, your body is harmonised and balanced, bringing it to a healthy state.
2. Good Bye Foods- Welcome Whole Foods
For these 7 days, stock your house with fruits, vegetables, healthy meats, grains and cereals. Explore the world of healthy, tasty snacks and appetisers, ready to satisfy your cravings and your body!
3. No Sodium!
Avoid or minimise salt, it might sound difficult but it is certainly a small sacrifice for a slim body. Just flavor your food with other herbs and spices instead. Try a low sodium salsa spread on bread instead of sour cream and butter; this will not only taste good but also feel good on your body.
4. Have a Sexy Saturday!
Wondering what it can do in a weight loss plan? Well, if you are married then make this weekend a sexy weekend. Plan a hot makeout date with your beloved. For women ‘being on top’ is not only a ‘Rocking’ but also a great fat buster position.
A Sexy fat, Oops! Fact- A simple make out session burns up to 238 calories. Now that is some safe fat buster, isn’t it?
5. Take the ‘Bitter but Better’ Route
It is time to cut the sugar. Replace the processed foods full of sugar and if you are fond of spices then chili sauces offer a lot of flavor without calories. Spicy food increases body’s metabolic rate which makes you digest your food faster.
6. Eat, Eat and Eat!
Yes! It is a myth that skipping meals makes you slim. The fact is when you do not eat; it becomes difficult for your body to find food. Thus, in order to protect you from starving; Your body slows down your metabolism and as a result, you burn fat at a slow pace. The next meal (if you skip breakfast then your lunch) will all be stored as fat. This way you are indirectly gaining weight instead of losing. The right way is to eat regularly throughout these 7 days and split your meals.
7. Tasty Drinks: just for you!
The healthiest drink in this 7 day plan is ‘Water’. Drink plenty of water each day along with natural juices. No artificial juices and soft drinks. If you are fond of milk then take low-fat or skimmed milk. All these liquids will create a feeling of satiety when consumed.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment11 hours ago
‘You Are A Disgrace’ – Actress Adesua Etomi Knocks Lauretta Onochie Over Her Tweet
- Metro News14 hours ago
Nigeria’s Communications Minister, Isa Pantami, Loses 13-year-old Daughter
- National News12 hours ago
‘Your Report On Lekki Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fire’ — Lai Writes CNN
- Entertainment8 hours ago
‘Why I Don’t Promote My Old Songs’ – BBNaija’s Vee
- National News12 hours ago
Petrol Subsidy Not Completely Gone, Says Minister
- National News14 hours ago
Amaechi Apologises For Abuja-Kaduna Train Breakdown
- Politics14 hours ago
Fashola: If We Keep Our Promises, APC Will Retain Power In 2023
- Politics14 hours ago
Saraki Leads PDP’s Nati youonal Reconciliation Panel