Odd News

STORY: “My Mother Slept With My Fiance”

4bab834c93477427fc127b7ecec04f22

I am 25 years of age and still live with my parents at home. I won’t describe my parents’ marriage as ideal as my father is forever accusing my mother of having extra marital affairs.

Sincerely, he isn’t off the target as my mother specialises in dating younger men.

Severally my father has had to send some young men away from our premises, who come asking to be employed as drivers. Since I spent the better part of my life away from home: entered into boarding school from JSS 1, beyond what I experience during the holidays and the complaints of my younger ones, I can’t say categorically that I know my mother very well.

All I know is that she is very fashionable and beautiful as well as a socialite. Unlike my father who is more into his children and home, my mother doesn’t care much about us.

We have all come to accept her for whom she is and the times I am at home or when my father comes to visit me in school. I always tell him not to bother too much about my mother. I often tell him that after 26 years as a couple he should be used to her ways by now.

It is an open secret that my father is the one keeping the marriage; my mother doesn’t care one bit about it. As a child, can’t recall when she went to the kitchen to cook, I don’t even know what the taste of her food is like. She is that bad.

Although I have always known my mother’s weakness for young virile men, not once did it occur to me that my mother is capable of sleeping with my own boyfriend.

About three months ago, I brought my fiancé home to meet my parents. He finished before me and travelled to England to further his studies. He came back about four months ago to ask for my hand in marriage. Since his parents were familiar with me, I brought him home to inform my parents of our intentions to spend the rest of our lives together. My father has also met him while he was still in school.

My mother was at home on the day he came. We all agreed on the day his parents would come to meet mine. Three weeks after, they came for formal introduction and to agree on a date for the introduction and wedding.

It was during the period of our wedding planning that I ran into my mother and fiancé coming out of a hotel close to the house of the caterer I contracted for the wedding.

While I was still trying to fathom what both of them could be doing in that place, my mother oblivious of who might be looking gave him a quick peck on his lips before zooming off in her car.

I didn’t need to be told what they had gone to do in the hotel. My boyfriend didn’t know what to say when I called out his name. Right there and then he confessed and started begging for my forgiveness. He claimed not to know how it all happened; that all he remembers is my mother inviting him over for discussions concerning the wedding plans.

I am pained and so confused. Our wedding is on December 18. I want to end it all. There is no way I can go ahead with a wedding to the man who has slept with my mother. The worst thing is my mother’s attitude. Even when I confronted her with what she had done, her attitude was ‘so what!’

My boyfriend and his best man have been pleading with me. My chief bridesmaid who has been my friend since our childhood is of the opinion that my mother must have charmed my boyfriend and that the best way to deal with her is to forgive my boyfriend and go ahead with the marriage.

I am so confused. I haven’t told my father anything since I don’t want to hurt him more than she has hurt him all these years. Please tell me what to do. He is the only man I have ever fallen in love with in all my life. We have been together for five years and not once has he cheated on me. Even he was away, he kept calling me religiously everyday for the 18 months he was abroad. Once he sent money down for me to visit him. He has been that dedicated to me. He is still insisting he doesn’t know how he ended up in the hotel with my mother.
NAIJ

1. Emma

August 8, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Call the wedding off.
    My dea flee from them, if not you’ll surely regret it later. That is to say, even in your matrimonial home, your mum & husband will continue in their relationship.
    Please be warn, accept any apologies.

• Lawrence

June 14, 2014 at 9:56 am

Please my dear this will be my candid advise to you, if you love and trust your fiancé just go ahead with your marriage plans not minding what your mother have done. But you must not allow your mother again into your matrimonial home for whatever reason.

2. ola olu

August 8, 2013 at 12:29 pm

Pls call d wedding off.Ur fwen nor ur boy friiend best man wud live wit u n ur man.See its ur home,ur life,think b4 u go ahead wit d wedding.Best bet is u 4get d guy n move ahead wit ur life.God know the plan He has 4 U.His plan is good n not of evil,2 bring u 2 an xpected end.So wise up n d right man is coming.

3. Chris

August 8, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Just forget the wedding and forge ahead with your life. GOD WHO BROUGHT THIS MAN TO YOU WILL SURELY BRING THE BEST MAN TO BE YOUR HUSBAND. THE PRESENT MAN IS NOT YOUR HUSBAND.
    BUT, IF YOU INSIST, YOUR MARRIAGE WILL BE FULL OF REGRETS AS YOUR MOTHER WILL TURN YOUR HUSBAND INTO HER SEX MACHINE AND THAT WILL HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
    LET YOUR FATHER KNOW YOUR DECISION AND CALL IT QUITS WITH THIS MAN, NOW. NEST OF LUCK

4. angela

August 8, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Let him go. Your mother could still charm him again and you can live with the thought for the rest of your life that your mother has slept with your husband

5. julius

August 8, 2013 at 1:14 pm

U don’t knw what God has done 4 you cos what of if both of you hav been together nd such thing happen,God reveal it to you to knw what ll happen in ur matrimony,this one do this, does nt mean that another person ll nt do more than that nd there is a love evrywhere cos if you go ahead wth that guy my sister you hav 10% ur matrimonial home ll be stand,a little word for wise person.

6. James

August 8, 2013 at 2:27 pm

call off the wedding,or get married to him and continue shareing him with ur mother

7. stoic

August 8, 2013 at 2:38 pm

Hmmm what a story…and who says u will b different from ur mother??Aa real man will call off the weding.” Datzxup”

8. charles

August 8, 2013 at 2:55 pm

GOD even took them to a hotel where you would see them,please leave that man he wasn’t meant for you,GOD has already shown you that by revealing this to you before the wedding,if you ignore this divine sign them you will have no one to blame but yourselve

9. ajayi ayodeji

August 8, 2013 at 3:08 pm

If I were u, I’ll call d marriage off but who knows, may be her type of blood runs in your veins. Expect more of your mother’s acts in future and u’ll be d one to regret. Your mother is already addicted to sex, she’ll still go after your boy bcos she enjoyed the one she did with him.

10. josh don legend alvez akele

August 8, 2013 at 3:13 pm

Babe pls I beg u in d name of god!don’t make dis silly mistake by allowing lov 2 push u into makin wrong decision.pls I feel 4 u and don’t make me feel worse by accepting dat dude as ur husband.dat guy wuld continue 2 b ur mum sex slave 4 eva.as 4 ur mum am sorry 2 say,she is possessed,not bcos she did such abominable act but bcos she was not remorseful wen u challenged her.we ve all made wrrong decisions out of luv but don’t let urs b d latest.now is d time 4 u 2 b close 2 god cos its only him dat can mend broken heart.here is ma pin 31218FEC,wuld like 2 talk 2 u later.

11. Damilola

August 8, 2013 at 3:27 pm

Ask for God advise

12. Ade Adeyeye

August 8, 2013 at 3:32 pm

Lady,if you can ask your father to manage your mother,you have to manage her.
    Lady if you quit the marriage,your mother will still repeat the same thing with any man you may marry.
    Lady,cuddle your man,make him your husband,let him know your mother and take your time to run away from that “bed spoiler”(your mother).But do not run away from your husband,it will make the love to be stronger!

• Kokose

August 22, 2016 at 2:31 pm

You’re very stupid

13. johnson oladimeji

August 8, 2013 at 3:48 pm

babe,u just ave to b carefull in making decision in dis type of issue,so dat u will not loos ur future partner cos of ur mother,dat’s ur cross nd u ave to carry it (ur motther)u should try to 4give to ur guy,cos if u try continue jumpin from 1 guy to anoda,wu tel u dat ur mother will not get rid of dose .1 too?d best tin to do now is go to ur knee nd pray to God 4 divine intervention…..pls,dont lif dat ur guy oooo continue wit d weding plan

• Lawrence

August 9, 2013 at 7:11 am

Pls, u shuld 4giv ur fiancee and go ahead wit ur marriage an

14. agha nancy

August 8, 2013 at 4:20 pm

my dear go ahead n marry him.D devil u know is better than d angel u don’t knw.if u change another man u mother might stil do d same thing 2 him without ur knowlegde.so b wise

15. sammy

August 8, 2013 at 4:37 pm

infact i suggest u flew from that love,datz jst it

16. OLUMIDE

August 8, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Babe your mother only want to confirm if you are going to a good home that is why she had to taste of the soup if its well salted.

If you know what is good for you kill the emotion in you and face tha fact of life or else you will live to cry forever if you follow your heart.

17. Terry

August 8, 2013 at 5:01 pm

Everyone is sayin dat she shuld call off d weddind…. Ur mum is d cause of everytin n even if u go 4 anoda man n same act repeated itself.. Will u still call off d weddin within u dat one….. My dear u gats b prayerful, 4giv d guy n forge ahead wid him…. Wat brings disaster more in marital home is been 2 busy n nt havin time 4 God…..

18. Jerry

August 8, 2013 at 5:31 pm

PROVE UR LOVE AND FORGIVING SPIRIT. THE MAN IS URS AND NOT UR MUM’S, SO GO AHEAD WITH THE WEDDING AND KEEP UR MUM OUT OF UR HOME. REMEMBER U SAID NOT FOR ONCE HAS HE CHEATED ON YOU IN 5YRS. IT’S UR MUM’S HYPNOTISM AND DAT SHOULD NOT DEPRIVE U OF UR HEART DESIRE. GO AHEAD WITH THE WEDDING, LET UR DAD KNOW EVERY THING AND NEVER FORGET GOD IN UR HOME.

19. Oyesile A

August 8, 2013 at 5:48 pm

This fight is spiritual. The Bible says we are fighting not what you can see but against the unseen powers and principalities and the dark forces of this world. If you decide this in the flesh you will forever regret it. If your story is real, talk to me on facebook inbox…..@Pastor Oyesile Abidemi. Our Lord shall surely solve this big problem with a very small solution. It is well with you in Jesus name.

20. David

August 8, 2013 at 6:03 pm

Hi dear! Irrespective of the advise given you here, the final dicision is yours to make. Let me add a little to what others have said. There is what is called warning signal before marriage!!! Why do you think posterity took you to that spot at that very inportuned time? Think on these things. Possibly a strong force beyond your knowledge wants you to know exactly what you are getting into, thereby enabling you make your choice correctly. Agreed, husbands scarce! But if you know your redeemer you will know he lives on. Make your decision and get back living! We wait too long for the right person to come because we stare too long at the closed door so that we don’t see the one that is open. As long as it is a good husband you want, reposition yourself well, he may not have ever been outside the shores of this country, buthe will never cheat on you with anybody not to mention your mum.

21. Isaac Adetunji

August 8, 2013 at 6:08 pm

This is a serious and pathetic life story, but it happens. It is a mess. Lady, you are in it
    already, i want you to seek the face of God before you take any step. Igbe kinkini leti
    awo gbegiri, bi oju ba kuro nibe, okan nko. If you marry him, you may not be happy.
    But if you leave him and find another man, you will not live with the ugly scene with
    your new man.

22. chuksmann

August 8, 2013 at 6:11 pm

Well the deed has been done, your mother need serious prayers and deliverance. your father should know what happened as nothing is too much for a man to bear. lf you can differenciate between “Love and infatuation” and you are convinced that both you and your guy are ment for each other, lay aside the weight of what happend and GO AHEAD AND MARRY HIM.(After your marriage, both of should relocate and be incommunicado with ur mom until she is delivered for she is satan`s agent of destruction.

23. Victor

August 8, 2013 at 6:17 pm

Naij u said u dont want to tell your dad? U are a shame to ur dad bcos u did not dealt with this problem that is why ur life is on a bench. If you dont exposed sinner when u know their SIN their blood will be on ur head. If u dont tell ur dad u will be quity on the misfoturned that will befall u and ur dad. In fact it is better to expose this urgly act to ur dad in other to save the other members of ur families, if u dont exposed your mum she will sleep with ur younger sister husband or fiance. Your family destiny is in ur hand. Exposed her I promised you, she will come to her sense with time, if only you exposed her. As for your fiance he his a disgrace he should ask God to forgive him, he has a problem and dont value sacred things. It is written sex b/4 marriage is a sin all who engage in this act will continue to have problems, except they repent. That is why many marriages hit rock today bcos of sex b/4 marriage it is a clear sin. GO AND REPORT UR MUM so that her sins will not be on u. This msg is from EDO STATE HOME OF PEACE AND LOVE.

24. john

August 8, 2013 at 8:04 pm

u have already sensed or actually confirmed a competitor.if u can’t bit them, stay AWAY…ur still young…..don’t rush……. dad must knw buh let him find out for himself and then u blow it open…..and tell him u decided to move on……so sorry bout that.

25. nelly

August 8, 2013 at 10:14 pm

Leave that guy alone bcos if you marry him, it wills still happen. Let ur dad & his people know about it. Am sure God wants to expose ur fiance.if he telly you he has been faithful to you how can you prove it when he has been away for long. Run for your life & pray dat God will give you your own. Your mum did not charm him,am sure your mother promised him so much.

26. Tosin

August 8, 2013 at 11:05 pm

do nt call off d wedn bcos if u do jst dat nd go for another guy ur mother may do d same thing to dat one also what u ned to do is to pray for god intenvetion nd warn ur spouse nev to come near ur mother again also infom ur father abt dis nd u too do nt leave ur home in ur mother’s care nd bcaful abt ur mother she dat do dat can kill u i dat god will lead u through

27. kepon usani.

August 9, 2013 at 4:22 am

Very sad,but u v to forgiv ur fiancy,ur mom need to be prayd for

28. IZUMANS

August 9, 2013 at 4:38 am

First of all, inform your father about this ugly development and since your mother does not contribute anything including cooking for her children. Also, according to you she does not care, there is no other option there than to send her packing, awkward moment but that is the necessary thing to do for now. Your father has to man up his responsibility or he will die before his time. I believe this move will make your mom seek help if she wants to return to her matrimonial home or else, because the house is better without her based on your story and I don’t think your father will miss her a bit. Secondly, the wedding has to be suspended, then you monitor your fiancée. His remorse and actions will trigger your next move, whether to completely leave him for good because I have been battling with his confession, if your mother asked him to come to that hotel for wedding discussion why didn’t he notify you about the intending meeting. Use this period to seek God’s intervention and trust God a lot will manifest within this period. Let that bird go for now if its yours it will come back, however if it did not, do not have regrets because when God is in-charge just follow his leads. Remember this, if you go ahead with the current situation, especially keeping this development from your father, you are in for more confessions, apologies and regrets. Good luck.

29. Dammo Moses

August 9, 2013 at 7:34 am

I do feel d trauma u’r pasin thru n share ur grieve.Knw dat in dis lyf,thgs worse dan dis r bound 2 hapen.I advyc dat u cal of d wedin cos its nt God plan 4 u guy 2 b 2geda cos God tot is beyond ours.He alowed u saw dem 4 a purpos,He wld’v prevented u.Neva tek d counsel of ur fwenz cos dis ur lyf xcpt u’r ready 2 b hurt 4 d rest of ur lyf cos evn wen u get maried,d luv birds wil stil go ahead wit dia afair.Let ur dad knw dis n cal off d wedin plan d earlia d beta n save urself dis psychological unendin trauma 4 d rest of ur lyf.Dear,allthgs wk 4 gud 4 dos who biliv n r cal’d acordin 2 His purpor.Its wel

30. Nneka

August 9, 2013 at 11:20 am

Pls dear take hrt, just 4give them n cut off the wedding as far as ur mum has tasted ur fiance she wil kip sharing him with u.

31. hammandikko umar dikko

August 9, 2013 at 11:54 am

call off the weeding, I now you heart will not be at ease when ever your saw your mother or fiance.

32. Agujiegbe1

August 9, 2013 at 7:14 pm

My Dear plz Help urself by Leting out dis Devilish Act den Considering All comments here I think u Have 2 nw make ur Choice cos It’s ur Life 2 Live bt Try 2 Follow ur Heart n Also Choose Wisely!

33. Charles

August 9, 2013 at 11:22 pm

my sista believe u me al diz pple telin u to leave the man have cheatd on their spouse nt once nt twice, be sure of the step u wana take,pray, c ur pastor nd go 4 pre marriage counceling nd i believe onl GOD cn give u direction. gudluck

34. harmonize

August 10, 2013 at 10:20 am

Which kind of evil thing is, may god change sort kind of ur mother atitude, to frnd let that fiance go away is nt ur dream since ur own mother slep with him

35. Lkstar

September 24, 2013 at 5:59 pm

All u need to no is that guy is not gud for u no matter hw even if ur mum uses charm for him to fall for her simply means he is not a gud or faithful christian who know hw many time it has happen before they where cute same way he falls he is also gonna fall again for ur mum is not even proper for a who have slept with ur mum to continue to sleep wit u no hw it must irritate u just kill the feeling and let him go find ur self a God fearing guy and get ahead wit ur life to avoid disgrace

36. Jusea

October 5, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Wake up gal he is nt ur man let go and walk away.ur idle man wil surely come.

37. segun

October 6, 2013 at 5:39 am

Stop wasting your time young blood..look for another man,he’s not for you!

38. Lolo

October 8, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Girl, the truth of the matter is that your mum is highly possessed. This is a spiritual case and should be handled as such. It could be possible that ur mum charmed ur guy, since this is her trend, nothing is impossible. Ur mum needs spiritual help/deliverance.
    Don’t condemn her, don’t judge her becos she is not operating on her own. something is using her.
    Forgive ur guy, my own opinion is that u suspend the wedding for now, seek God’s face. Don’t be hasty in taking any decision and don’t be so desperate to run to any man of God, be careful else they will use you.
    If u know any good deliverance minister, bring them to ur house to help ur mum. she needs help. Don’t forget she ur mum whether she be prostitute or devil and as her daughter, u owe her honor and respect according to scriptures. Bible did not say disrespect ur parents if they are witch or wizard but it says; “Honor ur father and ur mother that ur days be long on earth”. The only commandment with a promise. Follow her with wisdom, be careful of her but u owe her respect no matter what!
    Your guy was just vulnerable like any other person, he is not aware that ur mum is like that, if he does, he would have avoided her. And such things are family issues. He said he didn’t know what happened, and I believe him becos a lot of things are happening now. There are a lot of cases like that all over so this is not news, it is happening everywhere, even there are worst things than this. A friend in church an innocent girl had an experience, her own mother and siblings slept with her husband cursing damage to the marriage. I will see the lady in church this evening, it is not a story. This brought her closer to God but the marriage is no more. plus many other ones becos we believe in the prophetic and prayers, we hear a lot of things/happenings daily.
    You have a lot of work to do, u need to help ur mum spiritually. U cannot do it, but ur prayers will do with the assistance of genuine men of God who are into deliverance. Whether u quit this relationship or not, u still need to pray to break this curse becos it is now a curse else one way or the other, it will keep following you anywhere you go. Your mum needs help even ur guy need to undergo some deliverance becos he has been contaminated, there was an exchange of spirits that took place.
    Please try to conceal this from ur inlaws if u don’t want them to label u…”Like mother, like daughter”.
    I know it will not be easy but God will strengthen you. I don’t know where u are, I would have recommended a genuine pastor for you that will pray with you and advise you prophetically on what to do. It is well with you. You will definitely come out of it. Just ask God for grace.

39. yankee

October 14, 2013 at 4:43 pm

Your destiny took you to the hotel to see things for yourself,if God had wanted you tto marry that guy,you wouldnt had been at that spot to witness what happened. Cut the marriage and move on with your life but you must live a prayerful life. shalom.

40. donald

October 14, 2013 at 5:57 pm

i am a guy and i feel ur pain but to face the reality of the truth, he is not worth it.. if he cld sleep with ur mum before u get married what do u think he might do while ur not around or under ur own very eyes, before it is too late, get loose.

41. Af

October 15, 2013 at 5:01 am

Its possible she charmed Ur fiance same way she has Ur father under her spell all these years. My dear, U need to help Ur father out the bondage he is in now. For no rigth thinking man will keep such a woman in his house for all these years. As per going on with the wedding, be rest assured she’ll have Ur man whenever she so desires. If U like elope with him to another planet. Just like the Bible said, Ur mother is principalities and powers in high places. Ur entire family urgently needs deliverance from her. God is Ur only answer in this situation, that is if Ur story is true.

42. joshua kileme

October 15, 2013 at 7:26 am

pl go ahead and marry him with heart full of forgiveness. what assurance do you have that your mother will not sleep with your next man? u especially said your man has never cheated on u before. that is enough to trust him and know that what just happened was your mother’s fault not him. Pl marry him.

43. Kingsley

October 15, 2013 at 12:25 pm

Suspend the wedding for another two years for his misbehavior so that again you would be sure he is not screwing your mom again. It would be a shameful thing that he screws you and your mom after the wedding and you wouldn’t want no divorce. Pray also for him during this time for when he remembers how your mom gave him and how she congratulated him for a good job well done, he would practically want to go for it again. So pray harder.

44. Confidence

October 15, 2013 at 2:20 pm

Babe give ur mum a public disgrace. She needs deliverance. God just wanted to let u know something you are nt aware of. Call off the wedding.

45. Pastordivine prospe

October 15, 2013 at 2:31 pm

ThankGod 4 wthat happen jt at d right time i can say that God love u. Bt ur man is use 2 d game with out u knowning it, if not he w’ll not have d heart 2 go close 2u mother 4 such. Hinding it away 4rm father w’ll cause he more harm than u think. Bt 4 d marriage no real man of God can wedd both of u after hearing d story. Forgive them, bt let God make a way 4 d man that is 4 u 2 locate u in Jesus name Amen. Note: going in with such a man in wedding noting u do that will pls him. He may try 2 put up 4 some time, he w’ll see u with d eye he see u mother n call u name’s eg; u want 2 marrie me like u mum do 2u father.

46. EMTOLALAA PRAISE

October 15, 2013 at 3:31 pm

NoooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, your man is still your man since he has been faithful all this while. i think you werent careful with your mum. you shoukd have taken that precaution . it is clear to you he loves you, wen u called him back to his senses , it is clear to you that he wasnt himself. your mum is a devil I must say. who sleeps with her daughters groom? who? imagine this story. dont allow people here to make you miss that man, I tell the truth, your mum should be a member of ine spiritual society. why the heck on earth will a woman sleep with her daughters man when hers is still alive. please dont listen to these amateurs here tellin u crap. take your man to a bibke believing church so he could be fully delivered because you cant be sure if it was just sex and no implication. five years of relationship is a great thing you shouldnt throw off the window just like that. trust me, that dude is still loyal, if not he wouldnt come back begging. you have to deal with your mum spiritually because even if you get somebody else which will be hard now, she may sleep with him again, so I advice you go to church for deliverance with your fiance. postpone the wedding if possible and deal with the problem your mum might have caused because of that encounter. never walk away from the man made for you. the mistake or charm-induced mistake can be repaired. plzzzzzzzz dear, I dont know you personally but if I did, I would have helped out in ways I can especially as it concerns you abd your fiance ,then your dad and mum. however you need faith, you need Jesus now. it might sound strange and maybe not what you want to hear but these are the things God prevents us from. take heart and pay no attention to the children with immature minds telling you to quit. if it wad your younger sis, am sure your mum will still do it. handle all in a godly and a mature way and you will reap the blessing of forgiveness and understanding. sooooo sorry dear, emto.tochy@gmail.com is my email. add me on facebook. I’ll be glad to support you in any way because I understand the emotional stress this whole thing brings on you. i have witnessed such before…. its happening in many places but with Jesus, things will work fine again. .. it is well dear

47. eworo

October 17, 2013 at 8:46 am

My good God! That story was too bad 2 b true! Well,am sorry 4 all d painz n trauma,bt my advice is dat,4 d main time,,ask ur fiance 2 give u more time 2 search ur mind and a perfect solution 2 ur problem is God,am urging u now 2 4get marriage 4 now and get ur self very closer 2 God,,ur mom,I mean ur entire home need 2 be well fix b4 u tink of geting marry! God alone can fix ur home,God can make ur mom a perfect woman 2 ur dad! Ask God by faith 2 bless n wash any negative spirit off ur family,,wen ur family is well cleaned,then u know weather 2 continue with ur fiance or not! In conclusion,seek d face of d Lord! God bless u

48. Khaled

October 18, 2013 at 12:13 pm

Mary ur man nd shame d devil, buh dat ur mum fuck up mst be treatd ooo, qun dat bitch down

49. Babsigon

October 18, 2013 at 1:01 pm

Even God will never lead you to go ahead with the wedding.It is an eternal curse on a man to sleep with a woman and her daughter alike.Dont let this curse infect you by allowing him to marry you and sleep with you,thereby propagating the curses on your generations yet unborn.Forgive him(your boyfriend) and forgive her(your mother) also and move on with your life and never hearken to any advice to continue with the wedding..it s an eternal risk you don’t even deserve and posterity will never forgive you for bringing such curse on them.

50. Omeje jonas

October 20, 2013 at 7:08 am

Baby pls call off bcos they will continue,instead come to me i will marry u

51. hear me

October 23, 2013 at 1:36 am

Forgive him and quit. Don’t try to convince yourself that he has been nice. Sex is a gradual process he must have seen it from her looks he ignored it, from all kinds gesture he overlooked them. Directly or indirectly he agreed after all he was not raped. Call off the wedding, isolate yourself, don’t think about what people will because definitely either now or latter they will say something. If you have made up your mind let your dad know the earlier the better don’t let him hear it from another source. Another option is carry on be ready for another round of begging and apologies.

52. hear me

October 23, 2013 at 1:37 am

Forgive him and quit. Don’t try to convince yourself that he has been nice. Sex is a gradual process he must have seen it from her looks; he ignored it, from all kinds gesture; he overlooked them. Directly or indirectly he agreed after all he was not raped. Call off the wedding, isolate yourself, don’t think about what people will because definitely either now or latter they will say something. If you have made up your mind let your dad know. the earlier the better don’t let him hear it from another source. Another option is carry on be ready for another round of begging and apologies.

53. uche

October 23, 2013 at 8:36 am

Its very painful but bear it in mind dat devil want 2 use ur mum 2 distroy ur 5yrs well plained Fufure plz pikup ur hrt and. Be strong bring down d power of devil by geting very close 2 God.and draw ur guy very close 2 ur hrt and 4give him. I blv God want u People 2 build a strong home dats why he gav chance 2 see it on time and put it 2 stop.so build d home and tell d devil dat he is a liar

54. Olusegun Israel Jekayinfa

October 24, 2013 at 8:00 pm

Wedding? Call it off. If you don’t, your husband just got two for one. You and your mother would be his wives. Trust me, I have been there done that.. So, save your self life time aggravation, back out now!

55. senator

October 26, 2013 at 12:48 pm

If am in your sure,I will quite because your mother wil still be coming 2 your house and there is every tendency that the incidence will happen again once dey stay in thesame house.

56. tee

October 27, 2013 at 8:56 am

Hmmmm,I know u’d find it really difficult to let go of ur relationship with ur guy,but u just have to because we humans can be really funny. I knw he’s pleading with u now,making excuses and so on,but am sure even his parents can’t hear such a thing and still ask him to go ahead wit d marriage. Which is why I believe that as a man,even if he marries you,there’d be lots of issues in your marriage,he won’t trust you,no matter how much even he wants to. If you do anyfin funny,his assumption immediately would be that of you been promiscous,and wen this continues,quarrels would arise,and at the long run,insults’d fly in,and at d end such marriage’d come to an end ‘no matter how much you think you love each other’. Another thing according to you that I observe was a mistake on your part is that you should have told your guy about your family,if you’ve done that,he wouldn’t av gone anywhere close to her. I know you’re thinking ‘would he still want to be anywhere near you if you’ve told him?’,well, the answer is ‘yes’ he will if he truly loves you,you’d av prevented this disaster….so my advice now is that you should forgive both parties,let go of the guy,and work on your family. Get spiritual help for your mum,and even after she claims to have changed,be really careful with the next man that come along. She’s your cross,like someone said earlierthat even the bible says’honour your parents at all time even when they’ve done wrong’,so just help her,and infact you should have done that before bringing a guy home cos you’ve always know she had this issues….pls just re fasten your belt and go to work,it is well with you.

57. Lecture time

November 30, 2013 at 2:46 pm

For i tell you that true Love never dies no mater what, for your boyfriend is sorry of his shameful act , what you need is to forgive him, for sorry means that the relationship means a lots to him that is why he is on his knees to tell you he is sorry please forgive him and move on with your marriage but stay away from your mother for she is an agent of setan

58. Piinaakaleop Samuel

December 3, 2013 at 10:05 am

How sure r u dat ur boyfrnd has been faithful all dis while? See, ur boyfrnd was nt charmd by ur mum afterall,d 2 of them r d same nd God has in His infinite mercy revealed dis 2 u on time so dat u knw wat 2 do..d ball is in ur court,but i would advise u 2 informed ur dad nd call it quit..

59. kingsley ogula a.k.a bobkings

December 3, 2013 at 9:59 pm

My dear if this is a true story please u’re killing your dad by not telling him what is happening. Call your family members(uncles from maternal/paternal) ur fiance family and narate everything to them and save ur dad from dying because your mum is evil she can kill you and your dad someday if you don’t do something fast. For ur fiance don’t breakup the relationship bt rather suspend the marriege plans for now and summons your family members immediatelly. She’s a disgrace to mother hood

60. queenie

December 5, 2013 at 9:24 pm

That woman is a witch and she went there to have sex with her son-in-law to be so that she can have absolute control over her daugther’s life .The girl should beware of her mother in future.
    I’l also advise her to run away from that man because her mother has already deposited something in the guy so that when the girl eventualy sleeps with the guy,the charm will begin to take effect in her life.
    Her mother need to confess and be delivered else there will be problem in that house.

61. ifytex

December 10, 2013 at 2:08 pm

Baby go ahead n marry him…bt u hv 2 be prayerful

62. Otitokoro

December 12, 2013 at 4:45 am

Dear,
    Truth is bitter! I’m not a preacher of unforgiveness. Pls forgive your bf and your mother. Pray to God for his leading.
    But be sure, should u go ahead with your wedding, u will end up sharing your man with your mother, except u leave countries apart and keep your contact off your mother’s reach and first pray for deliverance of your mother’s spirit in your bf.
    You can call the bluff of this suggestion, but when it happens, u will remember.
    Truth is bitter!!!
    Thanks.

63. ranee

December 13, 2013 at 11:59 am

Very sad to read this..mother destroying own daughter life..u should leave this guy…time will heal it pain…men are cruel…they are blood suckers…I hope u get recover from this pain and find someone who is sincere and true..god bless

64. kate

December 17, 2013 at 3:27 pm

Forgive him, go ahead and marry him.

65. Lydia

December 17, 2013 at 3:29 pm

Forgive him cos u have confessed dat u love him, love oversees all. go ahead with d wedding plan.

66. Isaiah

December 18, 2013 at 1:20 am

Listen to me sister you are only 25, don’t ever, i repeat dont ever marry the Guy, spiritually a covenant as formed between the two, ( your mum and the guy) just stay away from it . Beside how bad do u think it will feel if both of you cant go and visit your parents on xmas day or take your kids to visit their parents . Just stay away , however forgive the guy but dont marry him. FORGIVE your mum , and honor her so that you can live long , but dont let such mistake occur again . Is your life not your best friend life or best man life, take it very serious

67. Jerry

December 20, 2013 at 7:03 pm

You should go ahead and marry him! Let your mother watch you both marry cause for one or two reason she doesn’t want you both. Ge is a faithful man as you said and give him this chance! And if you are wise, never let your mother close to you or your house when you are married!

68. Utomi blessing

December 22, 2013 at 10:58 pm

my dear,itz rilly bad ur mum z lyk dat.. honestly i knw aw u feel dear,d truth is we cn’t tell wat really happen but u nid to b careful(d devil u knw is beta dan d angel u dnt knw) My advice: pray n recieve answer dear.. may the lord b ur strenght.

69. Keljo

December 24, 2013 at 9:22 pm

Pls. My dear a broken engagement is better dan a broken marriage. Let d guy go cos ur mum will still b sleeping wit him. N 2 d guy may God 4give him 4 his wicked n careless attitude.

70. Amos Adams

December 27, 2013 at 6:29 pm

Well is very painful and very hard to forgive because 1 day he wll use it against you if somothing come between you and him.the only tin here is prayers,for me forgive him.

71. john

December 29, 2013 at 12:40 am

For some of u who’s traditn allow a man to sleep with both d moda n her daughter it is an abomination to our own belief so d best she culd do iz quit d relatnshp sorry babe dt disgraceful moda marine spirit is controlling her n she nid deliverance

72. benedict

December 29, 2013 at 11:37 pm

Your mum gat to be blame not de innocent man….since u know ur mum better, u better give her a long rope and pray hard to God to remove anyfin dat will bring her to ur family again….according to ur story I fink u should forgive de man and let him know de implication if he tries dat again….(He is urs) go ahead.

73. Joana

January 1, 2014 at 6:42 pm

It is obvious that d evil spirit in ur mum doesnt want u 2 get married,it was d evil spirit that made u 2 c them so that u will call off d wedding,but if u 4giv him God will use this 2 make u b careful abt ur mum. If u call off d wedding how sure r u that ur mum wont sleep with d nxt man dt comes ur way,its even better it happened this way than 2 b a secret affair,go ahead with d wedding, disgrace ur mum n ur fiancee shld change his sim card,get married n stay whr she doesnt know,n dont eva allow her 2 b close ur man again

74. comfort

January 2, 2014 at 3:21 pm

seek God and go 4 ur love if that will be ok with u and also try to forget the past ans wat happend or else it will hunt u for the rest of your life also tell your dad for his fatherly advice good luck love

75. McKay

January 4, 2014 at 12:09 pm

My dear,go ahead and marry the guy since you love him,he will not do it again,and don’t hate your mom,continue to pray for her repentance.don’t tell your father,he can commit murder.try to find out how your parents met,I believe your mom has something to say.

76. JJ

January 4, 2014 at 11:36 pm

Forget about him and wait for another man

77. chuks onugha

January 15, 2014 at 11:27 am

it is an abomination. Bible says whosoever lies with a mother and her daughter has done a wicked thing and shall be put to death

78. vasco stream

January 22, 2014 at 11:48 am

you lady, the guy have proved himself for being faithful to you for long, if you let him go you will regret,i am advising you out of experience, you mum is been possess by high sexual demon, the fault is not from the guy but from your mum, your man is only spiritually weak thats the advantage your mum took, the same demon who is using your mum is the same devil who brought you to that spot to see both of them, God does not reveal things like magic, the fact is that the guy is your real man and devil want to use your mum to stop you, thats why your mum is not sad about it, the guy just fell a victim of the demon possessing your mum, no young man is please to sleep with a old woman without condiction, even if have not caught them red handed may the guy would have still tell you in future. there are 3 condiction when men sleep the woman they dont love, 1 under a spear 2 if the man is a dog 3 for money, your man is not a dog base on what you said earlier and your mum did not pay him for this, so he was charmed, if you see anyone who is under the spear of charm let him tell how it looks, worse than intuxication of drug and drunk. be very careful and make sure before you guy go close to God before you marry him otherwise other challenges will come, let your dad know everything, if your mum refuse to go for deliverance then let your dad send her packing, your were fell a victim because you have been covering the evil been perpentrate by your mum, rise up and help your dad, dont cover evil because of shame. it always like when you are not accurate in your judgemental conscience, that woman is be use by devil even before now but you guy refused to help your dad till God allowed the same hurt on you, dont be selfish evil is evil, if you cant help evil to be good then stay away because is deffend evil when you are not part then it will creep to you and hurt you, if your mum refused to be deliver then help your dad to send her out and let your dad have peace. your dad is not happy with the condiction, he is just waiting for someone among you children to be on his side, he just helpless.

79. Felix Bakpo

January 23, 2014 at 5:36 pm

If u know u can not forget and forgive, just let him go and God will provide another caring and loving guy for you.

80. sweet o

January 26, 2014 at 9:59 pm

my dear seek the face of God in this kind of situation, because there are people out their who are having even more challenges more than what you are going true, so be careful of what people are telling and follow your heart my dear.

All the best

81. Rahmat

January 28, 2014 at 1:27 pm

Before I should say anything, Ajayi Ayodeji why did u dat say maybe ur blood mother will run in her veins her d woman maybe her mother but dat should not say she will take her mother bad side, so mr. Ajayi u wrong by saying dat to her. Miss thank God dat him show u what really happen and u no that having sex wit thesame man with ur mum is a sin so if I were u I ll call off d wedding and ask God to show me d right way to go. May Almighty God guide and show u what to do cos we human being can not tell u what to do just to advice u. May God be wit u

82. Stone

February 18, 2014 at 6:28 pm

My sister, how are you sure your mother will not do it again with another man you will bring, or what of if this happen after your wedding. In as much as this boy you known for years could realise his wrong doing, forgive him and move on. It will strenghten his love for you. Best of luck.

83. fasasi seun

February 19, 2014 at 6:40 am

hmmmm ds is strange

84. ani

March 1, 2014 at 11:37 am

Y’all are tellin her d right man will cme and her mum will charm him again……so ev she brings another man will d mum nt charm dat one too……..Gal no 1 holds ur decision kk. Make up ur mind listenin to ppl will only worsen ur case……..all u need do is pray and pray 4 ur man. Dats all. @ stone u are so much better dan sm ppl……….y’all shld apply wisdom.

85. Chuks

March 15, 2014 at 6:33 pm

Give ur mum a permanent injury dat will stop her from flirting,

86. oNWUKWE Okechukwu

March 19, 2014 at 9:56 am

I will suggest you forgive them and go ahead with the wedding, should you call it off, how do think she will still not sleep with the next man, i davice you save your relationship.

87. olatunji

March 26, 2014 at 3:14 pm

88. olatunji

March 26, 2014 at 3:17 pm

89. Teekara Paul

March 28, 2014 at 12:01 pm

It means your boyfriend is not a dedicated Christian as you claim,because if he was, he should have prayed very well and the holy ghost would have review what was going to happen to him ,it means he’s not strong enough and as young,sexy and very sweet as you said, your evil,wicked,useless nonsense and good for nothing mother is going to charm him more, bringing your marriage to rubbish, how are you going to keep your face for you to Marry a man that has slept with your mother, each time you want to make love to your husband, there’s the tendency of the memory to reflect and that for sure will make you hate your husband, it’s shameful ,nevertheless pls back out of the marriage for your good.

90. Abdurrahman

May 14, 2014 at 7:50 pm

An awesome, sorry my dear this is very horrible traumatic painful victims.
    Everything has way out Allah is a cherisher and sustainer. Sureely would look after you to ease your burden.

91. Doyin Adélore

June 11, 2014 at 4:09 pm

You’re the one in the picture and such a convincing, confusing and pathetic situation that is in best position to decide on way forward. My opinion is for you to go on a private fasting and prayer that will not attract any distraction and pray to God to show you direction and way forward about your present predicament. I believe that God will give you perfect instruction that might be hard sometimes to accept-but do according to the will of God and it shall be well for you. Remember that no man is perfect but God Almighty is perfect!

92. Zochi

July 12, 2014 at 10:12 am

Don’t ever marry such a guy he’s an idiot, how could he stoop so low by sleeping with his own mother in-law to be, don’t u think he must hv slept with his own mother, sister or niece. Hv u ever taught abt what that guy will do to u after the marriage, think twice Baby before u rush in to something that u will regret for the rest of ur life. u will be so miserable cos he will keep on cheating and apologizing.

93. oluwole

August 21, 2014 at 8:55 pm

She slept with your boyfriend, and if you marry this boy, she will sleep with your husband. Forget the boy and move on…

Local

Shocking! 6 Months Old Baby Raped By 3 Guys

Shocking!!! 6 Months Old Baby Raped By 3 Guys

A Twitter user @mskhaddie has shared that she saw a 6 months old baby who was reportedly raped by 3 guys while she was in the hospital with her colleague who took her son to the hospital.

See her narration below:

My colleague took her son to the hospital yesterday, while she was waiting to see the doctor, a 6months old baby was rushed to the hospital. 3guys raped her.
So many evil people in this world.

She will take her son to the hospital tomorrow for another checkup…I will ask her for an update.

Parents don’t leave your children with anybody, don’t trust anybody with your children. Not uncles or aunties and certainly not your neighbours.

Her tweet below:

Odd News

Nigerian Parents Arrested After Teen Son Dies During Religious Fast

A Nigerian couple have been arrested in the US after their 15-year-old son reportedly died during a 40-day religious fast.

Kehinde Omosebi, 49, and Titilayo Omosebi, 48, of Reedsburg, were on Tuesday charged with child neglect causing death and child neglect causing great bodily harm.

The father was said to have walked to the Reedburg police station on Sunday, to report his son had died on Friday, Chief Timothy Becker said.

Investigators who went to the Omosebi home reportedly had to force their way in, as the doors was padlocked on the inside. No food was discovered in the home. They found the “extremely emaciated and deceased” teenager, and also found a gaunt 11-year-old child, along with his mother, Titilayo, who was also undernourished, according to the report.

The father, Kehinde, told authorities that the family began fasting on July 19, and that he was a “religious minister affiliated with Cornerstone Reformation Ministries,” which is believed by police to have been made up.

The mother and 11-year-old were transported to a hospital. The mother reportedly refused medical treatment due to religious reasons, and was taken to the Sauk County Jail.

The child remains in protective custody at Children’s Hospital in Madison, while, according to Becker, the parents are eating while in jail.

Odd News

This Illuminati Conspiracy Theory Of Celebrities With Black Eyes Will Shock You..

A bizarre conspiracy theory has emerged suggesting that celebrities seen sporting a black left eye are part of the Illuminati. Former US President George W. Bush, along with the Pope, Prince Philip and Prince Andrew, have all also been photographed with black eyes.

According to some conspiracy theorists, the black left eye is part of a cult or ‘Illuminati’ high-level initiation ritual during which the pledger is said to be forced to ‘eat pain’ in a quest to become more powerful.

Author and internet radio show host Sherry Shriner –  who wrote the book Interview With The Devil, in which she claimed to converse with Lucifer – has spoken of the link between these black eyes and ‘soul scalping’.

According to Shriner, government leaders, people on TV with their own shows and hundreds of popular entertainers have sold their souls to Satan.

‘You cannot be on TV now, without signing on the dotted line. The bizarre recurrence of facial bruises on Illuminati politicians and entertainers has resulted in speculation that their souls have been replaced in a satanic ritual called “soul scalping”,’ she said.

Shriner, who died earlier this year, believed all the powerful people in the world have been soul scalped.

She said that this can one done in a number of ritualistic ways, all of which result in a ‘possession’, whereby the human soul is removed and the body taken over by the demonic entity.

In conspiracy circles, this process is also known as a ‘walk-in’. Some people believe the blackened eye is a result of soul scalping.

Meanwhile, celebrities have come up with various explanations for how they got their black eyes over the years.

The Pope was said to have hit his eye when riding through the streets of Cartagena, Columbia in the ‘Pope-mobile’ last year.

Several news reports stated that he had made a joke about the injury, saying that he’d been punched.

Conspiracy theorists have pointed out that even members of the royal family have been spotted with black eyes over the years.

Some researchers suggest a link between the bearers of black eyes to the worship of the Egyptian sun god Horus, whose left eye was black and represented the moon and whose right eye was white and represented the sun.

Culled from Daily Mail