Peter Okoye VS Bloggers: Peter Okoye Plays Prank On Nigerian Bloggers Over Fake Strip Club Photos

One half of the dynamic duo, P-Square, has started a war that he might not be able to finish.

Peter Okoye shared a photo of a guy in the strip club in Canada last night with stacks of dollars in hand.

Nigerian bloggers fell for the bait and ran the news thinking the the man was P-Square as the face was cropped out.

Peter Okoye has now posted the full picture of the man at the strip club and it happens he is not the one.

He also left a message for the bloggers: – Lesson of the day: Do not judge wen u r not sure… #Caseclosed

Peter 1-0 Nigerian Bloggers

1. ojoko Emma

August 31, 2013 at 9:42 am

People gon talk wen they dn’t knw a fin

2. oladeji climax

August 31, 2013 at 6:02 pm

really

3. kc.FADIGA

September 17, 2013 at 11:49 pm

wat abt d duo’s newly engaged fiancée?

4. customs

September 22, 2013 at 5:51 pm

nigeria customs recruitment is on for
    ssce,nd,hnd,bsc,msc. contact 08141690962
    to apply.

5. juilet

October 5, 2013 at 10:20 pm

DR Orukolu is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i could’nt find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come accross a great post of !Peter! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Papa orukolu, i never knew it was alll because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strenght that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr Orukolu gave to me from the ancient part of africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at: dr orukolukimaspellhome@g mail.com
    thank you sir for healing me from HIV.

6. Anonymous

October 6, 2013 at 12:23 am

GREETINGS! ARE U A YOUNG MAN/LADY SEEKING OR INTERESTED IN SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/SEX PARTNER WHO ARE READY TO SPEND ON U PROVIDED U CAN SATISFY N MAKE THEM HAPPY.FOR A CARING N WEALTHY SUGAR MUMMY,SUGAR DADDY,LIFE PARTNER, U CAN REACH AGENT MIKE COSMOS ON 08163110698 FOR ENQUIRIES N TO GET CONNECTED TO AVAILABLE ONES TODAY. WE AWAITS UR RESPONSE.

• p fundz

March 17, 2014 at 3:29 pm

ur a scamA GUY STOP 2 DEVISE PEOPLE OK

7. obie.kelvin

October 18, 2013 at 11:53 am

i need a good suga mommy

8. AJAH ODOMA

November 2, 2013 at 4:42 pm

Rubbish

9. ekpen

November 6, 2013 at 10:21 pm

nonesense

10. Anthony

January 18, 2014 at 10:56 pm

Beautiful nonsense, all are vanity upon vanity.

11. osuya

February 8, 2014 at 9:50 am

Nonsense upon nonsense.

12. osuya

February 8, 2014 at 10:03 am

All they need is total divine deliverance.

13. aaron

March 7, 2014 at 8:58 pm

They should stop doing this publicly

14. chimezie

March 13, 2014 at 10:36 am

all is nonsesse

15. leona ella

March 16, 2014 at 12:06 pm

i wonder what people want turn diz world in2

16. bello

April 8, 2014 at 1:23 pm

Am mr bello a Nigeria military personnel,during the
    years I worked hard to be a civil defence but now am army but by the grace of
    God I made it into Nigeria civil defence now am
    helping youth into the following
    1.being an army
    2.civil defence
    3.immigration
    4.custom
    So all this are voluntarily no body will force you to
    join so if you are interested email
    this :icekellkellygmail.com
    I can also help you look for job with my connections
    All you need do is call Mr Joseph on :08141828539

• Nameless

April 22, 2014 at 9:16 am

U dey help people get job but you have no job.

17. Deodata

May 6, 2014 at 1:32 pm

LoL, a real lesson. people are always looking out to hear something bad about celebrities like us.

18. obinna chiemezuo

May 14, 2014 at 4:11 pm

Ineed a serious reletionship,and I need a suger mummy that will take care of me

19. omoha emmanuel

May 20, 2014 at 12:18 am

jesus the son of God please save us from church crisis in this country,Nigeria.Assemblies of God is never known to be like this before.please lord jesus

20. akpata omo

May 28, 2014 at 9:24 am

Na una luck

21. Lawrence

May 30, 2014 at 4:23 pm

nicely to see keep it up…

22. MUSA YUSUF

June 23, 2014 at 1:26 am

TO MUHAMMAD ABACHA. it’s gread being the only competent one in our famous KANA STATE. We look up to you as our future governor in forth coming election no dout when you get there our heart are willing, able and really to support and contribute the movement for the betterment of our belove society. MUSA YUSUF TAHIR. 08035318841

23. Linda

August 12, 2014 at 10:22 pm

Check thishttp://earn4task.com/?id=19118

24. ben wig

August 14, 2014 at 2:48 pm

Peter I need ur help

25. ugochukwu okoye

September 22, 2014 at 10:51 pm

To d sugar mum and dad boy I no ur father was a sugar dad and gave birth to u idiot instead of trying 2 make d worlD a better place d only thing u no is 2 Exibit ur weakness online fOol y not go 2 d sugar and honey mum and dad ur self and leave others alone weakling u will never make monEy on ur own GOAT

26. sunday marcus

September 26, 2014 at 9:49 am

All is robish

27. dominobet

October 22, 2014 at 11:10 am

wow…so cool hahhaa

28. Peter Rapture Jinan

October 25, 2014 at 5:04 pm

In a nutshell, i will said it the end time approaching but may it not be fulfill on you Mr Lazy boy
    I’m hearty warning you from an ungodly ambition to be a hardworking boy or you will died soon before the end of this year 2014. Because, ur aimed is not deference from those who still and in absence of your foolish prayer u may go otherwise. you have been warned or u died soon.

29. Dickson Erondu

November 6, 2014 at 3:58 pm

Correcting people,s have to be with love you dont need to use abusing worlds on people when correcting them or advising or them!

OAP Toolz Recounts How Almost Everyone In Her Home Tested Positive For COVID-19

Toolz

Toolz

Media personality, Tolu Demuren alias Toolz, has narrated how she and the members of her household tested positive for the novel Coronavirus.

The on-air personality, in a string of tweets, mentioned that she was mainly concerned about her two children but fortunately, they did not contract the virus. Toolz also revealed that they have all fully recovered in her home.

In her words;

“Feeling super thankful to God today! This time last month, we were going through a very scary period! Almost everyone in our house (including myself) tested positive for Covid-19.

I was just about to return to work after my maternity, and it all started with Captain complaining of ‘malaria-like’ symptoms. He had them for a few days, and didn’t seem to get any better…so we ended up taking him to hospital.

He had taken a Covid-19 test a few days before which was negative, so I thought it was a bad case of malaria. He was admitted with malaria and a bacterial infection we were told. After being given intravenous antibiotics and other meds he still wasn’t getting better.

I decided to move him to a different hospital, and they tested again, and he ‘blew up’ the test according to the doctor. My body went cold, and my first thought was ‘OMG the babies!!’. Then a short while later, I thought about myself. I did a rapid test, and it was positive.

Neither of us initially had the common symptoms- no coughing, no breathing issues…although I later lost my smell and taste. Captain was in hospital for a week and this was around the time of the Lekki shooting, so I was doubly terrified.

My main fear was the babies…especially our youngest son as he was just about 3 months old. We didn’t test them, but I was certain they had Covid too as we literally kiss and cuddle our boys every day. The doctor assured us that they wouldn’t be affected.

Thank God the doctor was right, other than a sneeze here & there, our babies were perfectly fine. I was generally ok too, just scared. Once you get that positive result, you get all these random symptoms you didn’t have before. My back would hurt…I’d be like hmmm corona oo

The weirdest thing was the taste and smell thing. Everything Captain had tasted bad, he’s a foodie so that was strange. One of my super powers is my sense of smell…and it just gradually faded. I actually put a bottle of bleach under my nose one day and…nothing.

I kept waiting to fall ill, and it didn’t happen. I started thinking I had indaboski blood, but then I had 2 days where I felt like I had the worst hangover in the world, then there was some fatigue, but I was generally ok.

Captain on the other hand felt super rundown, couldn’t keep food down, had cramping all over and a bunch of other symptoms. After a week, he came back home, and we finished our isolation period together.

After 2 weeks we all retested and were all thankfully Negative. Thanks to Almighty God for seeing us through, a big thank you to the doctors that looked after us… especially Dr Majekodunmi of Eurocare for the constant reassurance, and for taking my a million and one calls.

I’m super thankful I didn’t get it while I was pregnant. Imagine I travelled to have my baby, came back, did a 7 covid tests, and it was the 8th that was positive. The craziest thing was that a week before I legit told someone that there’s Covid in Lagos anymore. Silly me”, she concluded.

See the tweets below:

The OAP's tweets

The OAP’s tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

‘Many Christians Speak In Tongues But It’s Hard To Find Interpreters’ – Uti Nwachukwu

Popular media personality, Uti Nwachukwu, has come for Christians who speak in tongues without interpreters. The ex BBA winner took to his official Twitter account to state that he finds it weird that a lot of Christians speak in tongues without anyone to interpret the tongues, stating that it is contrary to what is in the Bible.

Read Also‘Nigerians Need To Learn Social Interaction’ – Uti Nwachukwu

His tweet reads:

“I find it sooo weird that a LOT of Christians speak in tongues, But till today I have not met ONE person that can interprete the tongues. Afterall the Bible (1 Cor 12 V10) says Holy Spirit gifts some with tongues and others with interpretation? Where are the INTERPRETERS?”

See his tweet below:

Nwachukwu’s tweet

‘Do Not Turn Your Mentor To Your Com wepetitor’, Helen Paul Advises

Popular Nigerian comedienne, Helen Paul, has taken to Instagram to share some words of advice. The stand-up comedienne cum TV host and actress shared a write-up on her page with a lengthy caption that states that it is only for the wise.

The post reads:

“Do not turn your mentor to your competitor, respect who saw the light before you… *Onlyforthewise*”

Read Also‘Happy Birthday My ‘Sugar Daddy’: – Helen Paul Celebrates Adebayo Salami

Part of her caption reads:

“Only the wise will understand this. E dey happen when they think they know it all… Learning for mentors too is necessary, leadership skills and training is very much needed. Understanding temperament and when to draw the line is very much needed.”

See her post below: