NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions that help accelerate business breakthroughs and deliver outstanding cost efficiency. Our dedication to principles of simplicity, innovation, and customer success has made us one of the fastest-growing storage and data management providers today. Customers around the world choose us for our “go beyond” approach and broad portfolio of solutions for business applications, storage for virtual servers, disk-to-disk backup, and more. Our solutions provide nonstop availability of critical business data and simplify business processes so you can deploy new capabilities with confidence and get to revenue faster than ever before. You can rely on our industry-leading solutions to lower the cost of protecting your data, business, and reputation. We bring together the industry’s best partners and technology to deliver services that help you maximize what you are getting from your infrastructure. Our collaborative approach, working as one team with one goal, means that you get a solution that is just right for you—on time and on budget. To support your global business, we provide highly-responsive support in local languages. From London to Austin, from Bangalore to Tokyo, we’ll work with you to solve your problems and reach your goals. Discover our passion for helping companies around the world go further, faster at www.netapp.com. Interested in working at NetApp? Search our open jobs – www.netapp.com/us/careers/
Job Title: Marketing Manager MEEEA
As a Marketing Manager you work individually and as part of a dynamic team that plans and implements projects that support the marketing function. The primary intent of the role is to help the business increase product adoption for current customers and also position the business for growth by entering new market segments. You recommend strategy and develop detailed marketing plans that are consistent with product line objectives.
As a Marketing Manager you participate on one or more of the following areas that support marketing initiatives:
– Detailed business assessment by product and customer type
– Sales pipeline analysis for forecasting
– Develop and conduct surveys for customer needs and satisfaction from existing products
– Identify business opportunities through market assessment
– Market sizing and segmentation
– Collect and analyze data to evaluate existing and potential product and service markets
– Identify and monitor competitors
– Track general business indicators, including market share, and competitor’s marketing and sales program activities
– Develop marketing promotions, installed base programs
– Demand generation
– Increase product adoption at top accounts
– Logistics planning and coordination for events, trade shows and sales meetings, including booth scheduling and shipping; may staff events
– Marketing collateral coordination
– Premium ordering and shipping
– Work closely with executive staff and product teams
– Maintain close relationships with corporate marketing teams
– Point of contact for internal customers initiating work within the department or checking the status of jobs already in progress.
– Work in collaboration with sales, sales support, product development and other cross-functional teams to develop marking programs to ensure continuity in product offerings
– Create reports and presentations
– Deliver presentations to multi-level of internal employees and external customers
– Present research results to business leaders
– Support public relations through researching, writing and editing press releases
– Coordinate website content and development with cross-functional teams
– Tracking invoices and receipts against budget
– Prepare marketing activity reports
– Create timelines and dashboards
– Recommend marketing activities and create marketing plans including estimating costs and managing project to completion
– Track marketing campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future marketing promotions
– Reporting for marketing director and finance department on fiscal status
– Develop business plans and product positioning in the marketplace including pricing strategies, product specifications, catalogues, sell-sheets, training aids, web presence and promotional events
– Identify and maintain relationships with product partners, third party vendors, etc
Desired Skills & Experience
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, business, and negotiation skills.
– Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and on cross functional teams.
– Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
– Marketing experience in the technology industry.
– Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
– Broad understanding of NetApp’s products and services technologies/concepts in a distributed environment.
– A minimum of 8 years of experience is required; 9 to 11 years of experience is preferred.
– A Bachelor of Arts of Science Degree is required, or equivalent experience.
– Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment20 hours ago
Regina Daniels Birthday: EVERYTHING You Need To Know
- Politics23 hours ago
#EndSARS: Gov Bello Warns Protesters Against Overthrowing Buhari
- Entertainment21 hours ago
‘My Landlady Chased Me Away And Started My Kind Of Business’ – Nkechi Blessing
- News Feed21 hours ago
Pasuma Says He Was Not Chased Out Of #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Video)
- National News20 hours ago
Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos
- Entertainment18 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘It Hurts Knowing This Country Has Potential’ – Singer Tekno
- News Feed23 hours ago
#EndSars: “I Was Paid N500 To Bring A Knife To The Protest Ground” – Man Confesses (VIDEO)
- National News21 hours ago
Akwa Ibom Governor Constitutes Judicial Panel To Probe Police Brutality