CHAMS PLC – Leading ICT company in Nigeria.
- Identity Management and Payment Systems:
Large scale Identity programs with Corporations, State and Federal Governments And
Payment Processing, Mobile Payments, ATM, POS & WEB Transactional Systems
Job Title: Head, Social Media
Responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of strategic social media and digital initiatives, including developing and managing viral marketing campaigns, creating and supervising high-profile channel accounts, and integrating interactive social media into the overall business strategy. Other duties may include search engine optimization/search engine marketing (SEO/SEM) integration, blogging, monitoring and analysis of social media trends and their impact on the company brand, and supervision of an internal team.
Desired Skills & Experience
The right candidate will have a degree in communications, marketing or a related field; 5+ years of marketing or public relations experience (including demonstrable social networking experience); previous experience in the development and
implementation of media planning and buying strategies within the advertising industry; and a strong familiarity with online marketing best practices. The right candidate will have 3+ years of online, interactive marketing experience; extensive knowledge of analytics and web strategy execution; and familiarity with online branding, media and campaign management, online search, cross-channel strategies etc.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment16 hours ago
“Those Inmates In Benin Were Illegally Released By Authorities” – BBNaija’s Tacha Claims
- News Feed19 hours ago
Thugs set prisoners free after hijacking #EndSARS protest in Edo
- National News19 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo Government Declares 24-Hour Curfew
- Education22 hours ago
NECO Shifts Exam Over #EndSARS Protest
- Entertainment20 hours ago
‘Arrest Us Too’ – Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Arrest Of Protesters In Kano
- Travel19 hours ago
Exotic Resorts May Be the Best Bet for a Holiday
- News Feed19 hours ago
Stop using death of your child to blackmail Nigerians – Kiki Mordi tells D’banj
- Trending22 hours ago
#EndSARS: FG Should Not Act As If People Trust Them – Seun Kuti