Aging is an inevitable process. The fact that it’s natural, however, is not an excuse to look old while you’re still in the prime of your life. To fight the aging process effectively requires adopting certain habits and adding a few products to your grooming arsenal. Here we bring you the top products that will help you cheat the aging process and keep your body, skin and hair in peak condition…… *winks*
Scalp stimulant/hair revitalizer
1. A head of thick, lustrous hair signifies vitality. Products designed to combat thinning hair do so either by stimulating the scalp to encourage hair growth or by improving the quality of the hair you still have so that it appears fuller and more abundant. Either way, these products make the most of the mane you have, particularly if you’re in the early stages of hair loss.
Why they fight the aging process: Vitamins are micronutrients your body is not able to manufacture on its own, so they must be derived from outside sources. These micronutrients work from the inside out by feeding your cells, resulting in healthy skin when consumed in adequate quantities. Additionally, some vitamins prevent and repair cellular damage by neutralizing harmful free radicals, thereby slowing aging.
3. High-quality razor and shaving cream
Why they fight the aging process: While gray facial hair can look distinguished on an older man, it’s unflatteringly aging on anyone under 45. Adopting a fuzz-free look will shave a few years off your mug. A clean-shave should also be coupled with soft skin, another sign of youth.
4. Eye cream
Why it fights the aging process: Eye cream is designed to hydrate and deliver nutrients to the sensitive, thin skin around your eyes, where wrinkles often first appear. Top products either plump up skin to minimize the appearance of any fine lines you presently have or target the cell turnover process to slow the formation of future wrinkles.
5. Antioxidant moisturizer
As we age, our skin becomes more dry. A moisturizer that’s full of antioxidants will not only drench the upper layers of your epidermis with a hydrating tonic but will also pump nourishing ingredients into your cells, helping skin retain its youthful elasticity.
6. Good reusable water bottle
Dehydration leads to parched, wrinkle-ridden skin. In fact, if you’ve ever noticed fine lines around your eyes that seem to appear and disappear, it’s a sure sign you’re not getting enough H2O. Staying hydrated is, therefore, essential to ensuring plump, youthful skin cells
7. Great mattress
Sleep is when the body repairs itself, which means that it only takes a couple of nights of deprivation to leave you with dark circles, red eyes and a generally haggard appearance. To make your slumber as restorative as possible, it’s worth shelling out for an amazing mattress and making sleep a priority.
8. Sunscreen and sunglasses
One of the top ways to slow down the aging process or lessen its effects is to use sunscreen religiously and sunglasses every time you step outside, even when the sun isn’t bright. While the combination of sunscreen and sunglasses won’t magically get rid of any wrinkles you already have, it works by preventing future skin damage from occurring.
9. Weights and exercise equipment
The best way to stay young and improve your appearance, both in mind and body, is to exercise four to six times a week. Sweat sessions keep your DNA young, which translates into looking younger than your real age.
Why it fights the aging process: An exfoliant is any product that sloughs off dead skin cells and helps unclog pores. Removing all the gunk from your skin will reveal a new layer of cells, meaning your epidermis will be visibly brighter and younger.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment24 hours ago
Singer Davido Reveals Secret To Staying Rich (Photo)
- Entertainment24 hours ago
Don Jazzy, Dad Celebrate Birthday Today
- National News21 hours ago
Gowon: AfDB President Adesina Warns Against Misinformation
- National News21 hours ago
Gowon Describes UK MP’s Fraud Allegations As False
- Entertainment5 hours ago
Singer Jennifer Lopez Goes Nude On New Cover Art
- Politics18 hours ago
Injustice Made Me To Dump PDP For APC – Senator Abbo
- National News21 hours ago
Former Lawmaker, Shehu Sani Accuses FG Of Using Huge Loans To Buy Substandard Chinese Railway Locomotives
- National News18 hours ago
Buhari Will Set Nigeria On Fire If He Doesn’t Implement People’s Demands —Wike