The West African Health Organisation (WAHO), the health Institution of ECOWAS, and its partners announce its Young Professionals Internship Programme (YPIP) for 2014 which will commence in January 2014 and hereby invite applications from citizens of member countries of ECOWAS
The goal of the programme is to equip young professionals with knowledge skills and experience for effective management of health problems in West Africa
The 12 month programme is divided into 4 stages (I – IV).
Stages I and IV will take place at the headquarters of WAHO in Burkina Faso, during which the interns will acquire knowledge and competence in basic principles of public health, a second official language of ECOWAS, computer and new information technology as well as basic principles of management and leadership. During stages II and III, the interns would be posted to host Institutions in different countries in West Africa to acquire practical skills and competencies in their technical areas of interest or professionals specialisation. The technical areas should respond to health needs of the sub-regions and the priority domains of WAHO.
Priority Domains for 2014
The applicants for 2014 Internship should have interest in one or more of following priority technical areas/domains:
- Reproductive Health
- Health Research
- Disease Control/Epidemiology
- Child Survival
- Prevention Of Blindness
The Interns would be provided with accomodations and would receive a monthly allowance during the period. All travel costs related to the Internship would be paid for and learning materials would be provided
All applicants must be citizens of ECOWAS member countries, must be available throughout the 12 month period and should have:
- Obtained a University degree or equivalent within past five years
- Fluency in reading and writing at least one official ECOWAS language (English, French, Portuguese). Knowledge of a second language would be an advantage
- Basic competence in information and communication technologies.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send the following documents:
- Letter of application to participate in the programme
- Photocopies of Diplomas and Certificates
- Letter of motivation stating reasons for wanting to participate in the programme, technical areas of interest and reasons for the choice, relevant experiences and future careers plans.
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of relevant pages of the National passport
Documents sent by other means except online would not be considered
Application closes 10th August, 2013
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- National News20 hours ago
#EndSARS: Lagos Govt Invited Us To Restore Order – Army
- National News20 hours ago
Lekki Shooting: ‘Sanwo-Olu Has Been Thrown Under The Bus By Military’ – Fani-Kayode
- News Feed19 hours ago
Court strikes out homosexuality charges against crossdresser James Brown (Video)
- Entertainment18 hours ago
Bobrisky Flaunts His Newly Acquired iPhone 12 Pro (Photo)
- National News17 hours ago
Fayemi Orders Resumption Of All Workers In Ekiti
- Entertainment17 hours ago
“I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Had Sex” – Davido Confesses
- Entertainment12 hours ago
‘I’m Proud Of You Honey’, Adesua Etomi Tells Banky W
- Entertainment17 hours ago
Actress Ada Ameh Finally Arrives Abuja For Her Daughter’s Funeral (Video)