Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Iyanya

tonto-dike-13

Iyanya-video

As I reported earlier, Iyanya in a interview today confessed how he could die for Yvonne Nelson, dust off Tonto Dikeh and have dinner with Genevieve..

The actress turned singer Tonto Dikeh was quick to reply the Kukere master’s talk on Twitter.

Read her tweet below: –

1. Angel

July 23, 2013 at 12:18 am

Iyanya shud stop playin around and stick 2 one person. Tonto or Yvonne cos he is neither here nor dere.

2. Cynthia

July 23, 2013 at 2:58 pm

Tonto I love ur guts. Give him some more.

3. jessy

July 23, 2013 at 3:59 pm

let me give u a beta advice iyanya, you shuld stop playin wit dos galz especially Yvonne nelson, cos I love her so much.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

4. Mercy

July 23, 2013 at 10:40 pm

I beg u guy, dis gals doesn’t deserves to b broken down in sorrow, cos de’re our entertainers nd i lov dem so much Plsss!!

• jafaru . B.

July 24, 2013 at 11:42 am

Am sure if Iyanya were not a star , neither Tonto nor Yvonne wd come near this reigning star with a flag pole but now all the actresses are over him . My man fire on but remember. MC hammer and. Majek Fashek be wise b4 these girls destroy ur destiny.

5. mr presido

July 25, 2013 at 11:57 am

Iyanya go ahead jare those of them saying bad about you would do the same if they find themselves in your shoe

6. cynthia

July 27, 2013 at 3:15 pm

iyanya, ur becoming so lousy and ill mannered ….for the fact this girls are attracted to u isnt becos u worth it if you are less a star, bt 4u to kip on takin advantage of that to bad mouth abt dis flings makes u very irresponsible… must u kiss and tell, dats for boys , i thought u ve grown into a man…sori 4my assumptions ….bt be careful cos ladies can make or mar u cos without ladies, i dont knw whose gona be ur fan, cos its them that matters in entertainment world

7. bidemsy

July 27, 2013 at 6:12 pm

when i first heard that iyanya bag yvonne nelson and dig Tonto,i knew she will fire back. If i’m in iyanya shoes,i promise i’ll get thru all them females artist leg one after the other. Anyway,iyanya should be careful and take it so cos at the end of sweet tins comes bitter. Tonto,will you give ur honey? Lol

8. OKPO. PRINCE

July 27, 2013 at 7:51 pm

Iyanya is a star so he is free to shine, i could not wish for anything better myself.

9. abimbola

July 28, 2013 at 4:23 am

Let him choose wat suites him among †ђξ two

10. Olawale Oyebode

July 28, 2013 at 5:36 am

Let him choose the appropriate lady of his choice.

11. dorababes

July 28, 2013 at 8:20 am

A̶̲̥̅♏ just me

12. jekanmo

July 28, 2013 at 11:00 am

let him enjoy is life jare.iyanya fire anybody.

13. mekuzz

July 28, 2013 at 1:48 pm

fire dem iyanya.these gals only flock bcos of ur fame and deserve notin less

14. Ruby wox

July 28, 2013 at 3:51 pm

Iyanyan cool dwn so u dnt get messed up by dis hot ladies,b wise.

15. lianeyhood

July 28, 2013 at 11:53 pm

IYANYA rid on…on their ass coss dat’s what mak u a star!!!! LOL

16. Ayoleke Orogbangba

August 3, 2013 at 7:29 pm

continue with ya life iyanya.U are a man.Even we no b star gurls dey rush us.Ride on jare….

17. Cherish

August 5, 2013 at 1:58 pm

I wonder why they are giving him that leverage, important people take their life more seriously than this. I can’t imagine a boy discussing me on twitter. I don’t give men that kind of opportunity. Tonto or Nelson, Look for a reasonable person to marry or move ahead with your career, don’t allow pple like this talk about choosing BTW you and Nelson, His name is IYANYA or IYAYA? please, fly higher than him.

18. ed_onos

August 6, 2013 at 6:02 pm

Tonto_4-get abt Iyanya
    e is nt serious wit himself-e think e cn play wit galz

19. Rafiz

August 10, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Only fools talk nonsense and act stupidly. Vanity of vanities = VANITY. Face ur God and do d right things… Dis goes 2 inyaya, tonto, yvonne, all entertainers and U…

20. crown

August 26, 2013 at 10:54 pm

You dis artist, I mean ladies, there is no way, you won’t be changing guyz like cloth, bcos u are celeb, u will still be looking for celeb that still want to enjoy his life. Why don’t you go for bike man, shoe maker, fisher man, bus driver and so on, I swear you liv happily

21. Emma

August 30, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Vanity!….vanity!!……vanity!!!…money, music, beauty, fame…..all is vanity………….use ur brain

#EndSARS: ‘The Only People I Pity Are The Poor’ – Actress Caroline Hutchings

Caroline Danjuma
Caroline Danjuma

Caroline Danjuma

Nigerian actress, Caroline Hutchings, formerly known as Caroline Danjuma, has revealed that she pities only the poor during this trying time of End SARS. The movie star took to her Instagram page to share why the poor are the most affected during this period.

She also said that a lot of celebrities ranting on social media have passports that will enable them elope easily if things get out of hand. In her words:

“So much that I want to say .. history will teach you a lot .. the only people I pity are the poor .. forget all the ranting on social media, some of us have our passports ready to elope ..

Read AlsoOritsefemi’s Wife, Nabila Thanks Caroline Danjuma For Her Support; Returns To Her Matrimonial Home

some of us cant speak up because we still consider the contracts with our political friends, it is all about our pockets. Some of us can’t talk because we really do not care since our kids were birth abroad.

So much I want to say .. but here I am weeping in silence .. I wish I could turn it around.”

See her post below:

The actress’ post

BBNaija’s Wathoni Set To Launch New Book

Wathoni

Wathoni

Reality TV star, Wathoni Anyasi, is set to launch a new book. The former BBNaija ‘Lockdown’ housemate and mother of one took to her Twitter page to reveal this. She also added that she is not in a competition with anyone. Rather, all she wants is to be and do better each day.

In her words:

“Never felt like I was in a competition with anyone. All I want is to be and do better each day. I hype those I love and want to see them win too.

Read Also#BBNaija: Nengi is the most likely housemate to walk unclad on Third Mainland Bridge for a N50million reward — Wathoni

Countdown to my book launch A lot going on has delayed so many things I have been working on. God’s time regardless”

See her post below:

The reality TV star’s post

‘This Made Me Smile’ – Davido Reacts To Video Of A Baby Enjoying ‘Fem’

“Why We Need Electoral Reforms” - Singer Davido Explains
Davido Condemns Looting, Destruction Of Private Businesses

Davido

Nigerian singer, Davido, has reacted to a viral video of a baby enjoying his hit song, ‘Fem’. The video, which has been in circulation on social media, shows a little baby refusing to watch cartoons.

The baby cries as a way of saying he does not want to watch the cartoon being played for him. His mother then changes it to the music video for ‘Fem’. Immediately the song comes on, the baby’s countenance changes to happiness.

Read AlsoDavido Condemns Looting, Destruction Of Private Businesses

Reacting to the video, Davido took to his Twitter page to write:

“Haven’t been in the best of moods lately but this made me smile ….”

See Davido’s tweet below: