Connect with us

Metro News

Gay Pastor Who Allegedly Defiled Member Paraded By The Police

Published

on

the alleged gay pastor image: Vanguard

the alleged gay pastor
image: Vanguard

26 suspected criminals were yesterday paraded by the Edo State Police Command. One of the suspects was a pastor identified as Philips Ogbebor, alleged to have had carnal knowledge of a 20-year-old male member of his church.

Reports say the pastor allegedly threatened to kill his victim if he disclosed the act to the public.

In his defense, Pastor Ogbebor simply said: “God will judge, go and talk to others” and kept on mumbling as newsmen asked questions.

His victim(name withheld) however narrated his ordeal: “I told him I have never done this since I grew up, but he insisted. It was painful and I told him I will not allow it again. So after the second attempt, I told him I will expose the act. He then administered an oath on me, saying if I ever told any one, I will die.

“He carried sand and olive oil and poured them on my head, then he wore black garment, saying I will die if I ever leaked the secret. He killed a black fowl and gave me the liver and gizzard to eat at about 2 a.m., threatening that if I ever said it out, I will die like the fowl.

“But when I realised that it is a sin, I met a man of God to pray for me that God should forgive me and that I am ready to expose it since he forced me. There after I went to the church and told the congregation about the act. When he heard it, he threatened me by sending his younger brother and members of his gang after me. Since then I have been running.”

Parading the suspects, the state Police Commissioner, Folusho Adebanjo, explained that among the suspects were two suspected cultists believed to have participated in the recent rival cult clash in the state and seven suspected pipeline vandals and operators of illegal refineries.

“The war against criminality is relentlessly being waged against men of the underworld. The command is not leaving any stone unturned regarding crime and criminality in Edo State,” Adebanjo said.

“This man who claimed to be a pastor defiled a young person. Another thing that is so common here and I don’t know why this defilement issue is so prevalent.”

Others paraded were two suspected robbers, from whom a Toyota Camry car they stole at gunpoint in Kaduna State was recovered; a suspect who was alleged to have demanded N20 million ransom from one Joseph with death threats and three others whom the police boss said were in possession of firearms without licence were also paraded.

There was also an alleged case of molestation against two suspects who were said to have forced a 20-year-old female. He also paraded five persons including a middle aged woman all from Ojah, Akoko-Edo Local Government council accused of burning to death, one Funmi Abiodun on allegation of being a witch responsible for the death of a relation.

“I wonder if there is something about it. You see very old men defiling young girls who are five years, two years, and so on. We are not going to tolerate this and cases of rape are also increasing too but we will go all out to make sure that they are convicted,” Adebanjo said.

Continue Reading
4 Comments

4 Comments

  1. Adekunle

    July 4, 2013 at 8:16 am

    He should go to jail, 14 years with hard labour, useless idiot pastor wey dey chop yansh

  2. hart

    July 4, 2013 at 12:38 pm

    Let the stupid gay pastor face the law.

  3. jozy

    July 4, 2013 at 5:58 pm

    This is what these so called pastors and padas have been doing in their churches.canal knowledge with married women,beautiful ladies and young handsome boys

  4. joshua

    July 4, 2013 at 8:34 pm

    This gay tin has turned to something else pls goverment should make death sentence so that those useless people can die. I wonder what a man is lOoking for in his fellows mans body. I pray let me catch any I will kill the person

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Metro News

Nigeria’s Communications Minister, Isa Pantami, Loses 13-year-old Daughter

Published

on

Nigeria's Communications Minister, Isa Pantami, Loses 13-year-old Daughter

Communications minister, Isa Pantami

Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Isa Ali Pantami, has announced the loss of his 13-year-old daughter, Aishah Isa Ali.

The Minister took to his Twitter account on Monday night to announce this sad news.

Pantami stated that the funeral prayer for the deceased will be conducted in Abuja on Tuesday at Annur Masjeed, Wuse 2.

Also Read: Gunmen Evict NIDCOM Staff From Office On Minister’s Order

The post by the minister announcing the incident reads; “Inna lil Laahi wa inna ilaiHi Rajiun! My 13-year old daughter, Aishah Isa Ali (Amal) passed away just a moment ago.

“Due to some necessities, funeral prayer tomorrow at Annur Masjeed, Wuse 2, immediately after Zuhr prayer In sha Allah. May Allah forgive and be merciful to her.”

 

Continue Reading

Metro News

Cult Violence: Wike Imposes Two-Week Curfew Around Okoro-Nu-Odu

Published

on

Cult Violence: Wike Imposes Two-Week Curfew Around Okoro-Nu-Odu

Governor Wike

Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has imposed a 24-hour total curfew for two weeks on some parts of Port-Harcourt, the state capital.

The Governor made this known during a broadcast on Sunday where he noted that the curfew begins from Monday 23rd November 2020.

The statement noted that the upsurge noticed by the state government in cases of cult activities, other forms of violence, and killings is responsible for the curfew.

Also Read: Umahi Unhappy With PDP Because Atiku Picked Peter Obi – Wike

Wike in the statement declared that the entire area along and around the Okoro-nodu flyover up to a one-kilometre radius from Saint Emmanuel Anglican Church, Rumuokoro, extending to the Rumuodomaya Slaughter and Local Government daily market will be affected.

He added that no form of trading, human or vehicular movement is allowed in the affected areas until further notice.

Continue Reading

Metro News

Zamfara Governor Secures Release Of 11 Kidnapped Victims

Published

on

Zamfara Governor Secures Release Of 11 Kidnapped Victims

Bello Matawalle

Governor of Zamafara, Bello Matawalle has announced the release of 11 kidnapped victims.

According to reports, ten of the victims were male and a female from Bukkuyum Local Government Area.

Matawalle received the rescued kidnapped victims on Saturday night at the Government House in Gusau, the state capital.

The Commissioner of Security and Home Affairs, Abubakar Muhammed Dauran revealed that the victims were released without paying a ransom.

Also Read: Nigeria still needs SARS, Zamfara gov, Matawalle insists

He stated they were released as a result of the peace initiative and stakeholders meeting summoned by Governor Matawalle with all critical stakeholders from Bukkuyum Local Government Area on Thursday.

Governor Matawalle assured that his administration will not rest on its oars until total peace is achieved in all parts of the state.

 

Continue Reading

Trending