ABC Transport Plc is a leading, integrated transport and logistics company in Nigeria and West Africa. We require the services of:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
- Design, develop and execute commercial marketing strategy for sales of company services (passenger services, parcel and cargo)
- Create and sustain market intelligence gathering and provide feedback to Management as a tool for planning and decision making with an aim of increasing company market share
- Generate periodic and regular marketing and sales reports
- Develop promotion strategy that attracts customer traffic to the company
- Design advertisement and sales promotion campaigns that give company services maximum exposure and result in increased market share
- Develop new services to take advantage of market opportunities to service clients need in line with company vision and strategy
- Enhance the competitive performance of the company’s brand and ensure optimal market acceptability
- Identify new business opportunities and implement market penetration and growth plans.
- Develop new customer retention strategies.
- Graduate of Marketing, Economics or any Social Science with a minimum of second class/lower credit
- Experience in online ticket sales/promotion will be an added advantage
- Must be computer literate and conversant with online advertising resources
- Possession of MBA is an added advantage
- Must be experienced in mass market, market planning, territory management, service development, market penetration strategies, customer retention, services pricing strategies, sales promotion, advertising, market intelligence gathering, networking, brand management etc
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to:email@example.com
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2013
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- News Feed24 hours ago
Social media spreads what you feed it – Ruggedman tells Lai Mohammed
- News Feed24 hours ago
Protest against police brutality: Protesters loot shopping mall in Philadelphia (Video)
- News Feed24 hours ago
Social media influencers, Omohtee and Aunty Risi fight on Twitter over surgery, school fees, sex, others
- Politics6 hours ago
Ganduje Reinstates Suspended Aide Who Attacked President Buhari
- Education6 hours ago
BREAKING: Public, Private Schools Can Reopen Monday – Lagos Govt
- Sports5 hours ago
The potential for iGaming in Nigeria uncovered
- Entertainment5 hours ago
Toke Makinwa Tests Positive For COVID-19; Shares Her Experience
- National News10 hours ago
Lekki Shootings: Why Families Of Victims Are Afraid To Speak Out —Falana