Have you ever wondered why some men are not eager to get married? Have you ever come across someone who has all what it takes, but not willing to settle down with a partner? Have you ever wondered why some men decide to be running after many girls at once?
Whenever you come across someone with any of this kind of trait, know that they’re many things that influence that behavior which am going to explain in this article.
For example, if you’re with someone whom you believe is resourceful and able to take care of a family but at the same time does not want to, then you have to know that either they have a reason for escaping away from it or something is hindering them.
8 reasons why men are not eager to get married
Before I give you some of the major reasons behind men’s actions towards married, I also want you know that these reasons apply to majority of men but not all because some men naturally don’t abide to the idea of marriage especially settling down at an early age.
1. They can get séx without marriage: One major point, which hinders some men, is the ability to know that they can made love without marriage. This concept often makes them think less of marriage. When it comes to this point, you will realized that women will be the one eager to get married before séx while if the man needs séx, he just get another girl, done and dupe her just like that and this makes them think less of marriage.
2. The benefits of having a wife by cohabiting rather than marrying: A man may be
reluctant to think of marriage when he thinks he can ask for a female friend to come live with him. In most cases the girl just accepts believing that it’s a way to express her love to the guy. Nothing is wrong with that but the problem now is that, the guy gets all the benefit of marriage while unmarried. You will even see that in some instances, they have a child without legally married. It’s true, it happens all the time.
3. They want to avoid divorce and financial risk: Some men are afraid of the ideal of getting married due to the obstacles that come later in it, probably because they saw an example from their parents or others and not want to fall another victim in this regard. Also the inability to get a stable source of income makes others to think less of marriage.
4. They expect to get older before having children: This has to do mostly with young men. They expect to enjoy the benefit of youth and the good things that life offers after graduation before settling down for marriage. That is why if you decide to do a little research on this point, you will discover that the majority of young men are not eager to bear children. They believe there is no rush in it in the sense that they can still settle and get children at old age.
5. They fear of changes and compromise: Most of the time you will realize that a man just wants a wife probably to look good, provide great séx, join in his day-to-day recreational activities and tell him he is wonderful. On the other hand women’s requirements are not very like that. They need to feel loved. They want a great conversationalist, a man who is funny, a good father for their children, someone who is attractive, a good séxual partner, a man who is ambitiously successful and God fearing. In reality, most men are simply not that. For the majority of them to do this, a lot of changes will be required which some men are not willing to.
6. Waiting for a perfect match: This is another reason why you may see someone with all what it takes to get married but on the other hand he is not willing to. This point makes sense to me to a certain extend. For example, a man can expect to find a soul mate before he can get married. During this process, no woman other than his criteria match will make him married until he sees one. In my book How to make someone fall in love with you, I explained how the falling in love process takes place in the subconscious mind and how a person can program someone’s mind to appear as a rightful match for him.
7. Further education: The ability to acquire further knowledge hinders some men as well as women. They believed that in order for them to concentrate with studies, they don’t want to be disturb by family affairs or bearing the responsibility of children while in school.
8. They faced few social pressures to marry: Concerning the issue of getting married, women are more eager than men probably because they’re faced with much pressure from parents, family members, friends etc. than men. If a girl’s friend gets married, she automatically wants to get married as well. I don’t know why, maybe it has to do with eternal pressures or comparison. But with the case of men, they take it in a gradual process taking their time.
As you can see from the reasons above, a man may decide to seek more time before thinking of married due to many good and bad things happening within and around him, right? Prior to the 8 reasons why men are not eager to get married mentioned above, they are other minor factors which still hinder some men like the inability to finance a legitimate marriage, the hope to first have a self-apartment , wanting to build a house, not willing to marry a woman who already has a child etc.
#EndSARS: People take time out to curse me in their prayers– Aisha Yesufu Reveals
Nigerian activist, Aisha Yesufu, has revealed that Muslims now take out time to curse her in their prayers.
Information Nigeria recalls that Yesufu lead #EndSARS campaign against police brutality and reforms.
The female activist disclosed this on her Twitter handle.
”Heard I am being cursed in mosques! People finish praying and take time out to curse me in their prayers I have asked they should please let me know how many of these curses they rained on me when I was making same demands during GEJ! We are all already cursed in Nigeria”
Heard I am being cursed in mosques! People finish praying and take time out to curse me in their prayers
I have asked they should please let me know how many of these curses they rained on me when I was making same demands during GEJ!
We are all already cursed in Nigeria
— Aisha Yesufu (@AishaYesufu) October 30, 2020
Hoodlums loot Ndoma-Egba house in Calabar, cart away his late father’s robes
Hoodlums who destroyed and looted the residence of former leader of the Nigerian Senate, Victor Ndoma-Egba in Calabar reportedly carted away the Judge’s robes of the politicians’ father.
Reacting to the incidence, Ndoma-Egba appeared to the hoodlums to return the robes of his late father who was a judge.
Ben Ayade, governor of the state, had imposed a 24-hour curfew as part of measures to contain the situation but the mob broke loose.
In a statement, Ndoma-Egba narrated how he got intelligence on the attack but despite informing security agencies, “nothing was done to stop the attack”.
“At about 2 am (local time, as I was abroad) on Saturday 24th. October 2020 I received a text informing me that there were plans by arranged hoodlums to attack my residence in Calabar, that of Senator Gershom Bassey and a hotel owned by Senator John Owan Enor,” he said.
“I promptly forwarded the texts to Senators Bassey and Owan Enoh. I also called the security agencies in Calabar to apprise them of the information. Calabar from my information was already tense from the previous day’s break-in into warehouses storing COVID 19 palliatives and the subsequent breaching of shops and other businesses. The impending attack on Senators Bassey, Owan Enoh and I was already public knowledge as later that morning I got many calls to that effect.
“Thereafter I kept calling the security agencies by the hour when in spite of their assurances that they will secure my house there was no evidence of any security personnel in my vicinity. I understand, the times were indeed confounding for everybody.
“At about 2 pm the intruders broke into my house and looted it to the ground leaving only the bare floor. All the toilets, baths, pumps and indeed every imaginable fitting were removed as were items of furniture, clothing, a huge collection of mainly rare, out of print books, documents and historic photographs. They also removed all the windows, railings, family pictures and burglary proofs. Even my private chapel was not spared.
“They set the cars ablaze and parts of the building after more than four hours of interrupted operations in my house. It was methodical. Among the intruders were obviously electricians, plumbers, carpenters, motor mechanics, panel beaters and other tradesmen. Mercifully, no life was lost. I started building the house in 1991 and moved in in January, 2009.
“While not prejudging, and without prejudice to the work of the security agencies, I have forgiven the intruders, and pray fervently for them to find meaning, inner peace, and fulfilment in their lives. I only plead that they return my late father’s judges robes which they certainly would not be needed for anything and is surely incriminating.
“The destruction of my house was clearly premeditated, wanton and unjustifiable but I understand the anger in the land especially amongst our youths. However, if looting and burning my home will better their lives and bring positive change to our land, then it is a sacrifice my family and I gladly make.”
Ndoma-Egba said there is an urgent need to educate, motivate and engage the youth if they must be a blessing to the country.
Fan asks Kaisha to meet Erica for lessons on how to become a bad girl
Nigerian entrepreneur Kaisha Umaru who shot to fame after she appeared on Big Brother Nigeria 2020 has replied a fan who advised her to meet Erica for lessons on how to become a bad girl.
Kaisha Umaru, the 25-year-old entrepreneur from Sokoto State had taken to Twitter to ask her fans how she can become a bad girl. The ex housemate stated that she needs lessons, and her fans suggested different ways for her.
However, a particular fan advised her to meet her fellow reality TV star, Erica Nlewedim who was disqualified from the last season of the Big Brother reality show.
“Ask Erica she’ll give you lessons on how to be a good and bad girl”, Kheeks wrote.
Check out Kaisha’s reaction below;
- Entertainment15 hours ago
‘You Have Forgotten Days Your Wife Was Feeding You’ – Georgina Onuoha Drags Desmond Elliot
- Special Reports18 hours ago
Ikeja Electricity Officials Caught In Prepaid Meter Fraud
- News Feed23 hours ago
Man dumps fiancee for using N20k to buy food stuffs while he gave her N40k
- News Feed23 hours ago
Woman detained for 6days for violating curfew in Lagos (Video)
- News Feed23 hours ago
Hours after jailbreak, Edo prisoner kills neighbour who testified against him in court
- Entertainment18 hours ago
Desmond Elliot Breaks Down In Tears On Live TV Following Backlash (Video)
- News Feed23 hours ago
Desmond Elliot Acting For His Political Godfathers: Reno Omokri
- National News18 hours ago
Buhari Congratulates Oba Of Lagos On His Birthday