Tonto Dike opens up on her fall at Iyanya’s London concert

tonto-falls

Controversial actress turned singer Tonto Dike hit the stage hard to perform at Iyanya’s Kukere Concert on the 9th of June 2013 in London only to hit the floor even harder moments later.

Tonto Dike has finally come forward to clear the air concerning this fall following rumours  she may have been ‘drunk’ or ‘ high’ or both before hitting the stage.

She tells Nollywood Movies Sky329 that her dress was the chief culprit followed by her shoes and then the ‘slippery’ floor.

“It was a big…well not a big fall and I managed it well. I fell because I had this very long dress, and  this very high shoe and a slippery ground, and because I wasn’t supposed to dance at my  first ‘coming out’. I had another outfit I could put on to really perform if I wanted to; it was my choice but I just came on and they played the song and I just had to dance and I slipped.

I made it fun really, I got up and danced, I didn’t want to disappoint anybody especially myself. When I went back stage, I was dancing my head off.

I couldn’t go back on stage because Iyanya was on stage and it was about closing. It was all his time. Nobody went back on stage after him. I wish I went back to dance again and not fall that time.

1. Sir.Ola'jax

June 14, 2013 at 8:04 pm

It wasn’t a funny tin na madness she perform..

• uzo

September 17, 2013 at 12:42 am

that one na ur own cup of tea you too dey misbehave

2. henry

June 28, 2013 at 12:02 pm

dis is nothing but madeness.i will never be ur fan any more if dat is how u do ur thing.

3. nnpc

July 7, 2013 at 7:31 am

nnpc recruitment is on call 08141690962 for more information

4. yuppie

July 19, 2013 at 9:19 am

No be today we don dey see all this.So @toto abi na tonto you fail.you better find somebody wey go help you marry you if not time will come that nyanya no go dey carry you go show.u beta change your style br**ts no be anything b4 nijja man.u beta cover that ur slippery and stunted br**ts.YUPPIE has spoken!!! I just love my life…..Hahahahahah

5. chidinma

July 24, 2013 at 11:20 am

Who cares?

6. bidemsy

July 27, 2013 at 10:03 pm

The lady is always a shit. I do called her half-slut cos of her life style. Can she get married?

7. BenTotti

August 1, 2013 at 3:18 pm

Weda fal or no fal i lov Tonto nd wil always b her fan…

8. ezeasun

September 6, 2013 at 12:09 pm

who cares.Toto or tonto stop this your madness because it won’t help you

9. sylvae show

September 15, 2013 at 10:32 am

embarrasing

10. ebere

September 18, 2013 at 11:43 am

Story,am I d only one dat noticed dat she ws. Either drunk or high on sth

11. Patrick

October 2, 2013 at 3:47 pm

Either she ws drnk or she took smtin,it c‘t be her

12. Baby

October 6, 2013 at 6:19 am

I Dnt Lik dis gal

13. Aremu

October 19, 2013 at 1:50 pm

O how I pray this sure time neva meet naked on stage and get embarrassed at Eternit. Amen.

14. Femi

October 19, 2013 at 1:57 pm

How I so pray u will answer yes to God’s call unto salvation before this fake ‘naked’ and loose live of urs wch u delight in mars u at Eternity. Amen.
    Food for Thought.

15. precious

December 15, 2013 at 10:19 pm

Will dat put food on my table?

16. Ojie B

December 23, 2013 at 8:05 pm

Abeg Make Person Hear Beta Talk Jare .

17. Young phizzy

January 3, 2014 at 11:05 pm

m vry sorry 4 u tonto, i just pray u get ursef a Good husband, coz ur kind Will find it vry hård 2 get a good man

18. A.s kuta

January 28, 2014 at 4:00 pm

How can i be down

‘Stop Dealing With Every Feedback’, Sarkodie Advises On How To Handle Internet Trolls

'Stop Dealing With Every Feedback', Sarkodie Advises On How To Handle Internet Trolls
Sarkodie

Sarkodie

Ghanaian rapper, Sarkodie, has advised on how to handle internet trolls. The award-winning rapper believes it is best to stop dealing with every feedback received from them.

According to him, there are different kinds of people on the internet because the internet does not filter people that sign up.

Therefore, he thinks it is best to get one’s message across at the targeted audience who would not misconstrue one’s points.

Read AlsoSarkodie Beats Falz To Emerge ‘Best International Flow’ At BET Hip Hop Awards

Taking to his official Twitter page, he writes:

“The internet doesn’t filter the people that sign up so you are guaranteed to have all types of species on here so always remember to get your message across to those targeted and stop dealing with every feedback”

See his tweet below:

Sarkodie’s post

#EndSARS: ‘God Has Not Lost Control’ – Kate Henshaw

#EndSARS: 'God Has Not Lost Control' - Kate Henshaw
Kate Henshaw

Kate Henshaw

Nigerian actress, Kate Henshaw, has offered hope to Nigerians who are finding it hard to move on from the Lekki Tollgate shooting. The movie star wants them to know that God has not lost control of things.

She also shared how she is numb and still in shock, especially as the events replay in her mind. She used the same medium to appreciate those who reached out to check on her.

She is also hopeful that Nigeria will be rid of evil, even as she continues to tweet the hashtag #EndSARS.

Read Also#EndSARS: ‘Our Only Weapon Is A Phone And The Truth’ – Kate Henshaw

Taking to Twitter, she writes:

“Nothing good about the morning. Numb and in shock still as the events of Tuesday #LekkiMassacre2020 replay in my mind. Thank you to all who reached out to check on me. One thing is sure, God has not lost control. Nigeria will be rid of evil! #EndSARS”

See her tweet below:

The actress’ post

‘Nigeria Needs To Change Quickly’ – Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde

'Nigeria Needs To Change Quickly' - Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde

Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, has called for an urgent change in Nigeria following the tragic incidents that claimed the lives of innocent youths such as Oke Obi-Enadhuze.

Taking to Twitter, the movie star says Nigeria cannot afford to lose more innocent lives. In her words:

“Nigeria needs to change quickly! We can’t continue to lose some of the best, we can’t continue to lose anyone because WE DO NOT VALUE HUMAN LIFE! I’m livid. There has to be More we can do. #Weneedbiggerstrategies #TakebackNigeria #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria”

Read AlsoOmotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family Join #EndSARS Protest

She further shared some words on the state of affairs in Africa, calling for healing in Africa.

See her tweets below: