Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
Google’s Publisher & Distribution Solutions (PDS) team makes sure that our external partners are able to grow their business with the full support of Google’s products. Technical Account Managers are advertising and technology mavericks who serve as liaisons between our biggest partners and Google’s Engineering and Sales teams. They handle the partner relationship from pre-sale to post-implementation — from negotiations through multi-product integrations and on to daily support for products like AdSense, AdMob, DoubleClick, Chrome and many others. Technical Account Managers not only serve as Google gurus but also identify new opportunities where our products can better help our partners’ businesses. Our suite of products is growing and PDS Technical Account Managers help us understand exactly what our partners need.
Our relationships with external partners should run like well-oiled machines, and Google’s publisher & Distribution Solutions (PDS) team, within gTech, makes that happen. PDS’s Technical Account Managers are online advertising & technology consultants and liaisons between our top partners and Google’s Engineering, Product and Sales teams. This role spans both pre-sales and post-sales: you participate in deal negotiations and you flawlessly lead implementations and integrations for a variety of our product lines. We also provide end-to-end support to our publisher partners, from deployment to ongoing support of daily business. As the technical expert, you work closely with the partner Sales teams to monitor our products’ performance for our top clients, develop tools that address their technological and business needs and identify opportunities that scale and grow Google’s partner business. The suite of Google Products where our expertise is engaged include: DoubleClick Ad Serving Technologies including DFP and Yield Optimisation; AdSense, AdMob and Web Search Syndication; Distribution of Google Services such as Chrome.
Identify, drive, and optimize the revenue flow from partners and ad-networks by leveraging Google technologies.
Help partners in their day to day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions to their problems and troubleshooting their issues.
Assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to develop their long term success.
Guarantee the technical aspects of your client integrations (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
Analyze and optimize the development of existing clients to ensure their success with the Google suite of products for partners.
BA/BS degree in software engineering or related field (in lieu of degree, relevant skills or valuable equivalent experience).
Good scripting language knowledge such as Bash, Python, PHP.
Collaboration skills for working across geographically dispersed functions.
Fluency in French and English and at least one another African language.
The Google Technical Services (gTech) team serves as the primary point of contact for our global Sales, Business Development, and Partnerships teams to support our sales organization across all products. We provide tools so that our sales teams can focus on generating revenue and leverage our strong relationships with Googles Tech teams to enable our sales organization to do multi-solution selling, launch and support new products, and help and engage our users.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment18 hours ago
Regina Daniels Birthday: EVERYTHING You Need To Know
- Entertainment20 hours ago
‘My Landlady Chased Me Away And Started My Kind Of Business’ – Nkechi Blessing
- Politics22 hours ago
#EndSARS: Gov Bello Warns Protesters Against Overthrowing Buhari
- National News19 hours ago
Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos
- Entertainment17 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘It Hurts Knowing This Country Has Potential’ – Singer Tekno
- News Feed20 hours ago
Pasuma Says He Was Not Chased Out Of #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Video)
- News Feed22 hours ago
#EndSars: “I Was Paid N500 To Bring A Knife To The Protest Ground” – Man Confesses (VIDEO)
- National News23 hours ago
‘#EndSARS One Of The Most Successful Protest In Nigeria’: Lai Mohammed