The Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC) Job Recruitment
1. Deputy Directors:
a. Human Capital Management/ Administration
- First Class Degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 16 years experience In International and Local Human Resources Management.
b. Treasury, Investment and Marketing
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- MBA (Marketing)
- Minimum of 16 years post qualification experience in Banking and other related fields
c. Planning, Research, Statistics and Project Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities or Social Sciences
- A minimum of 16 years of diverse experience including policy formulation and implementation, strong technical and analytic skills, and ability to plan and execute tasks.
2. Assistant Directors:
a. Tourism Officers
- First Degree in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- NYSC, (Any other work experience will be on added advantage).
b. Principal Tourism Officers
- First Degree in Humanities and Social Sciences,
- A Minimum of 9 years post qualification in diverse experiences
c. Stakeholders Relations
- Bachelors Degree in Humanities or Social Sciences
- MA, M.Sc, MBA, MPA.
- A Minimum of 15 years post qualification experience in Public Relations, Media Relations, Brand Management and Marketing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV’s quoting the job title to:
Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation,
Old Federal Secretariat, Tourism Village,
Area 1, Garki,
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application Deadline 11th July, 2013