News Feed

“My Wife Is Sleeping Around With Young Boys”

How does one describe a woman who under the guise of going for a holiday abroad came back a different person?

57281883-300x225Since last year, I have heard stories of my wife of almost 25 years having affairs with boys her sons’ ages. You see, one gets to an age in life when one pretends not to notice or hear certain things. At 61, I have seen almost all the shades of life to be shocked.

Between you and I, when these stories about my wife were coming, I at first didn’t believe them but I began to suspect when she started behaving in strange manner. She was wearing clothes that left her behind exposed, I mean blouses that really didn’t cover her up. I am 11 years older than she is.

At 50, she still looks beautiful and appealing in the kind of way women blessed with good body usually are at that age. Even when I thought they were right, I made up my mind to be fair to her. I too have had flings here and there. If she wanted to feel young, I figured, I should let her be. At my age, I was too experienced in the ways of men and women to bother myself with whatever she maybe have decided to do. Besides, it was the best way for me to handle my heart problem.

I wasn’t ready to die over the decision of one woman, even if she is my wife, to have a relationship outside our marriage. As long as she didn’t end up embarrassing me, kept it out of my sight and environs, I was ready to endure the marriage because as a wife and mother, she has really tried. But not even my resolve to look the other way prepared me for the latest development.

Sometimes, I wonder if women ever think or know the implications of their decisions. My wife traveled to United kingdom to spend sometime with our daughter or so she said. Six weeks, she comes back looking 20 years younger courtesy of a dramatic plastic surgery she went for. She didn’t bother to inform me, ask for my opinion and permission before taking such a major decision. From her action, it is obvious to me that what I think no longer matters. Although in front of her people compliment her new looks, behind her, they mock us.

As a matter of fact, her children too are embarrassed by her decision and a few of my friends have asked me why I allowed her get away with it. Sincerely, I have had it with her. I am really angry with everything and I am not impressed with her looks at all. Like her, I have also refused to discuss whatever she did to herself and refused to be seen together with her. I guess the reaction of the people around her must have gotten through to her because she no longer attends the family church; instead she now attends one of her friends’ church.

I hope you don’t regard my question as an insult but what is it with you women? Why do women hurt the men who love them the most? What goes on in the mind of the average woman? Although my mind is made up about my marriage but I can’t help wondering if you women think at all.

Roland.

1. PH housewife

June 4, 2013 at 4:48 pm

Loooooool!
    Its payback time man! Live with it. All u men think women are fools. She has summoned up emough courage. She doesn’t care about the marriage any longer.
    I give her props, not as chicken livered as some of us.
    You men don’t deserve faithful wives.
    You also did, so endure it or if the kitchen is too hot for you, take a walk.

• JOHN

June 5, 2013 at 9:25 am

PH PROSTITUTE I GUESS YOU A SINGLE MOTHER.
      GO AHEAD AND LIVE YOUR LIVE TO THE FULLEST,BUT BE CAREFUL OF AIDS

AND I BET YOU THE END WILL TELL

SIQ

• SON OF ABRAHAM

June 6, 2013 at 1:21 pm

As much as I have respect for the persons of women & their strength, I beg to disagree with some of the comments most women are passing in support of infidelity in families, i.e marriages, on the platter of the ”MAN” first did it, and revenge of same. is that you don’t have some virtue, self esteem, and fulfillment outside men. Please men, women stop thinking the wrong way & imbibe the fear of God in your line of thought even when you are been cheated. A man or Woman can not take coals of fire into his/her pocket and think that his or her clothe will not burn. To support evil is not an approval. Ask your parent the right way if you are confused.

2. Philip Anyating

June 4, 2013 at 4:51 pm

Unbackground women most atimes end up mal-adjusting their matrmonial home haven painstaking by they husbands to better worth their life.I am not surprise.

3. Dee Baby

June 4, 2013 at 5:01 pm

i don’t agree with infidelity but why are u so angry that ur wife looks good? and where is the evidence in ur rant that she is sleeping with young boys? Old man, get a grip or u will lose her forever!

• JOHN

June 5, 2013 at 9:21 am

God punish your mouth

4. Sherifah

June 4, 2013 at 5:14 pm

Lol… I have never seen a comment as realistic as that of PH housewife. To be honest with the dude ” pay back is a bit_h”. Simple.

5. mercy

June 4, 2013 at 5:23 pm

I would say you try and talk to your wife and win her back, show her love like you have never done before i would not blame her as am married as well even if for just 7 yrs i have been faithful entirely to my hubby who i found out that he has been cheating on me with numerous girls, if i decide to cheat on him now , should i be blamed? after enduring years of cheating, bulying and him getting drunk all the time, even sometimes starving me of sex.How do i maintain my sanity if i dont do same? its easy to judge if you have not been in same situation yourself, i dont mean to criticize you but i think you pushed her to be what she is now, get over the fact that she is trying to look younger, its insecurity probably due to your earlier recklessness with women

6. chyoma

June 4, 2013 at 5:25 pm

I agree with PH housewife totally, Its payback time man so live with it. I can tell you dat ur question shuld be thrown right back at you *Y is it dat you men always hurt d ones dat love you most*

7. Kelvin chukwu

June 4, 2013 at 7:15 pm

Some of u women are supportin her, at 50 sex shuld not b her desire anymore. She had a plastic surgery just for sex at 50 wat a shame.

8. Maureen

June 4, 2013 at 7:16 pm

I agree with PH housewife. I believe she was pushed to do what she’s doing now . She must have endured much from you her husband. Most times you have to be careful when you do certain things . I don’t blame her . I hope you win her back because at the rate she is going I dnt think she wants to be won back

9. grove

June 4, 2013 at 8:32 pm

Pay back time,mmmmm i love that. Anyway you started it. I like her courage i wish i can

10. Good samaritians

June 5, 2013 at 5:02 am

Anyway,i believe in nemessis,he migth have been cheating on her dat make her to do her own back.On d other hands she migth not even have the mind of doing dat,may be she is kind of fassion type.But woman,my own little advice is dat if u’re doing it,u better stop it because it will tell on ur children.

11. chidony101

June 5, 2013 at 7:21 am

Bitches now open there mouth to say its payback time without even knowing if the dude has maltreated her or not,well an advice if you value your life and wanna live long go get a divorce and desolute the marriage period and make sure your children gets the best of education they desire live the bitch to continue looking younger the end will always justify the means.

12. chuks P

June 5, 2013 at 9:14 am

It is a shame dat African women should comment in such manner saying it is pay back time. That is’ why there are many broken homes today. Women don’t understand their roles any more in the family. Man, find your way out of that marriage otherwise your life is in danger.

13. JOHN

June 5, 2013 at 9:20 am

I GUESS MOST OF THIS USELESS WOMEN MAKING COMMENT ON THIS POST ARE SIGN WOMEN.

14. Jim

June 5, 2013 at 9:35 am

If u wana cheat on ur high class toy,jst call on me.l’ll make u sweat.

15. ella

June 5, 2013 at 10:02 am

I wonder y some women fool their selves, @50 all u tink of is sex, wot a shame! If u re tired of ur hubby u quit d marriage instead of disgracing ur children. Madam repent 2 avoid d wrath of God

16. sasha

June 5, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Calm down folks, this is about a lady who obviously has had a low self esteem for along long time,maybe caused by her then younger,cheating selfish husband.she has decided to move on,live above the pains.if looking 20yrs younger makes her feel good with herself why not! besides which one of us deosn’t like being complimented about looking good and younger- be honest! About the sleeping around with younger boys,oga here has no proof.being around the kids friends cannot make someone guilty of a sexual relationship.my advice- if u are potbellied u better get rid of it maybe it is u who is ashamed of being seen at parties.love ur wife ,enjoy her,she is not ready to lie down and die.

17. el

June 5, 2013 at 2:57 pm

I think the women is just experiencing what we call late “mid-life crisis” at the said age. The desire to do What she could not do as a young girl is creeping up and she wants to take her life back to the days. If Mr. Roland does not have any proof of his wife sleeping around with “boys”, he should just accept the woman the way she has become and pray that she overcome the crisis on time. Good luck.

18. ejor

June 5, 2013 at 3:38 pm

According to you, you’ve had your own fun times. I’m sure it wasn’t with 60 year old women but young hot girls. It’s really and utterly amazing that you men, african and nigerian men especially, are so shocked when their women start doing the VERY same things they’ve been doing; ie sleeping around. To the guys here saying women this women that, better go find a woman who lives under the rock to marry cos girls aint playing no more.
    For the surgery, I find nothing wrong with it even though she definitely ought to have mentioned it to you or talked abt it not ‘seek your permission’ but discuss it it as a couple. The way I see it, she’s over you and your marriage. Talk it out if you care or walk if you want but either ways, get off your high horse cos you weren’t a saint in your marriage. Why did you think it was ok to cheat ‘without her permission’ but not ok for her to do same? Smh

19. BUTTERFLY M.

June 6, 2013 at 1:53 am

You took a vow for better and for worse and now that your wife needs your understanding and support all you do is think of the worse for her.Siddon look is not the best approach but please take her to your DOCTOR as she might be having an abnormal growth in her ovary or her brain and this might be responsible for THE HORMONAL SURGE which is creating the changes you are witnessing.
    PLEASE DO NOT WAITE TILL IT IS TOO LATE TO HELP HER.I WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK.

20. Emeka Okafor

June 6, 2013 at 8:56 am

I think d woman is trying to revenge but after rain comes sunshine. At d very end d woman will find her self to b blamed, she will b disgraced and will b a laughing stuff in not only d family but d entire community. She is now a disgrace to her children whom she is now looking younger than, imagine a mother looking younger than her children! Is it not abomination?. She should repent now or fall out wit her husband, her children and relatives and suffer 4eva

21. SON OF ABRAHAM

June 6, 2013 at 1:23 pm

News Feed

#EndSARS: Hoodlums vandalize Senator Gershom Bassey’s family house in Calabar

#EndSARS: Hoodlums vandalize Senator Gershom Bassey’s family house in Calabar

Senator Gershom Bassey’s resident has been vandalized and looted by hoodlums rampaging the streets of Calabar.

Information Nigeria gathered that the hoodlums overpowered the security men attached to the property.

This is in spite of the  24 hours curfew declared in Cross River state.

Some of the buildings already vandalised include the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) office along Marian Road, Cross River State Transport Regulatory Agency (CRTRA) office and banks along Mayne Avenue and 8-Miles Calabar.

Federal institutions like the Ministry of Agriculture, Cross River Basin Authourity, and Federal Psychiatric Hospital were also vandalized.

Houses belonging to some politicians were not spared. Some of those affected include Senators Gershom Bassey and Victor Ndoma Egba. Bassey’s houses located at Mayne Avenue by White and the one at Asari Iso were looted and burnt.

Egba’s house located within the same Asari Iso axis was also vandalized.

To restore normalcy, military personnel have reportedly taken over major streets.

News Feed

Hoodlums loot electronic store in Osogbo

Hoodlums loot electronic store in Osogbo

Hoodlums have looted an electronic store in Osogbo, Osun State’s capital

It was gathered that some military personnel later stopped the hoodlums and recovered some goods.

In a new video sighted online, hoodlums were seen looting an electronic shop in Osogbo, Osun state.

The hoodlums were seen taking away motorbike and other electronic gadgets.

However, many netizens after watching the video have condemned it.

News Feed

Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Shows Videos Were Genuine

Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Shows Videos Were Genuine

Forensic analysis of videos showing the killing of protesters at the Lekki toll-gate area by soldiers on Tuesday has shown them to be authentic, in spite of the Nigerian Army’s classification of the reports as fake and the Defence Headquarters’ claim that the videos were doctored.

In a report published by the Digital Forensic Research (DRF) Lab on Thursday, it noted that open-source evidence contradicted these denials.

“Several videos corroborate the location and presence of Nigerian soldiers at the Lekki Toll Plaza, a major toll highway toll concession in the south of Lagos,” said Jean Le Roux, the lab’s Research Associate for Southern Africa.

“Video footage posted on Twitter place Nigerian soldiers at the plaza, where they are seen approaching peaceful demonstrators and opening fire. Subsequent footage shows injured civilians being carried away from the same location.”

Using four videos, the DFRLab geolocated the shooting at the toll-gate “despite denials by the Nigerian military”.

“A different video shows what appears to be soldiers of the Nigerian army approaching protesters where they were stationed behind plastic barriers. Soldiers approached the group and opened fire. No warning is heard in the video. Muzzle flashes indicate that several of the shots seen and heard here were fired into the air,” it stated.

It confirmed using features close to the toll-gate and across the channel that the video was taken “looking into a northern direction on the eastern part of the toll gate, suggesting that protesters were approached from both the east and west by law enforcement, as suggested by some witnesses”.

“Video footage also identified injured protestors at the same scene. The author of a video uploaded to Twitter on October 20 shows injured and bloodied protestors with the author claiming they were shot by soldiers. As the video pans, a parking garage to the south of the toll gate can be seen,” DFRLab continued.

“Another video taken in front of the toll gate showed several injured protestors being carried off in the presence of camouflaged soldiers, presumably the same soldiers seen in the second video above. At least two protestors are carried away, while a third is seen on the ground during the video.”

Geolocation of the last video placed soldiers at the southern section of the toll-gate’s eastern part.

“Despite denials by the Nigerian Army, open-source evidence links the presence of Nigerian soldiers at the Lekki Toll Gate at the same time as the first reports of shooting came in,” the organisation emphasised.

“Video footage also showed Lekki Toll Gate protestors, who had been peaceful in the preceding 11 days, bloodied and injured in the presence of these soldiers.”

According to Amnesty International, an on-the-ground investigation revealed that at least 10 people were killed when armed officials of the Nigerian Army opened fire on the protesters.

“These shootings clearly amount to extrajudicial executions. There must be an immediate investigation and suspected perpetrators must be held accountable through fair trials. Authorities must ensure access to justice and effective remedies for the victims and their families,” it said.

News Credit ~ HumAngle