Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
To build and execute a Corporate Client Account Business Plan that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow Airtel’s presence and share in the market and in the accounts assigned to the region through a team of Key Account Managers (KAMs).
Increased regional drive for new Corporate Business Opportunities
Supervises the KAMs to ensure proper sales pipeline activity. Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close.
Ensures timely submission of updated Pipeline in a weekly basis.
Maintains an Account Development Plan (ADP) for all accounts under the regional portfolio and ensures timely submission of same to Head Office on a monthly basis.
Submits to Head Office, Mobile Number Portability tracker updates on a monthly bases.
Directly supervises the day to day activities of the KAMs.
Provide strategic support to enhance the delivery on regional corporate sales targets.
Develop procedures for setting corporate and communicating sales targets and monitoring performance.
Deploy relevant metrics to routinely monitor progress against targets and recommend appropriate remedial actions to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
Effectively manage corporate salesmen incentive target to ensure drive for greater performance.
Provide sales performance data to support management decision making
Ensures that all delays in enterprise solutions deployment which are Customer dependent be duly communicated by the KAMs to the customer concerned.
Ensures that all Job Completion Certificates are signed by client and submitted to Head Office.
Ensure that all receivables and Bills are up to date in terms of collections.
To ensure the timely execution of all enterprise contracts especially from the customer end (i.e. Sign off).
Sustainable Revenue Growth in the region.
Proactively protects Airtel’s position and claims Airtel market leadership positions in strategic solution areas.
Meets or exceeds Month-on-Month, Quarterly and Annual revenue & margin quotas.
Constantly keeps a record of the top ten revenue generating accounts the region and formulate plans to increase revenue of same.
Ensures that KAMs carry out the targeted number of open days for the month.
Desired Skills & Experience
Bachelors in Science and Technology related courses, Economics, Business Administration or any other Social Sciences courses.
Master’s in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification
MBA in Marketing or Postgraduate degree with specialization in Marketing will also be preferred.
5-7 years of work experience with ~ 3years of relevant experience in Telecom Industry.
Of these years 2-3 years should be in telecommunications corporate and enterprise solution products/ services sales/ marketing.
A minimum of 2 years in management role.
Extensive knowledge of telecommunications enterprise business data products and applicable markets
Strong business acumen
Strong technical aptitude & IT savvy
Strong communication skills
Good interpersonal skills
Good project management skills
Values teamwork and collaboration with stakeholder
Highly result oriented
Strong analytical skills able to draw conclusions from data, management information and trends
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment10 hours ago
‘You Have Forgotten Days Your Wife Was Feeding You’ – Georgina Onuoha Drags Desmond Elliot
- Special Reports13 hours ago
Ikeja Electricity Officials Caught In Prepaid Meter Fraud
- News Feed18 hours ago
Man dumps fiancee for using N20k to buy food stuffs while he gave her N40k
- News Feed18 hours ago
Woman detained for 6days for violating curfew in Lagos (Video)
- News Feed18 hours ago
Hours after jailbreak, Edo prisoner kills neighbour who testified against him in court
- Entertainment12 hours ago
Desmond Elliot Breaks Down In Tears On Live TV Following Backlash (Video)
- News Feed18 hours ago
Desmond Elliot Acting For His Political Godfathers: Reno Omokri
- National News12 hours ago
Buhari Congratulates Oba Of Lagos On His Birthday