I am Better Than Pastors Who Have Private Jets, Many Won’t Make Heaven – Cossy Orjiakor

55de01d93e8401c67fd409375802151dPopular entertainer, Cossy Orjiakor, blows hot on several issues in this interview with Ademola Olonilua of Punch Newspaper

Do you regard yourself as a musician or an actress?

I’m an all round entertainer. I’m an artiste, actress and also an activist.

You recently released an album. What is the acceptance level?

Yes, I released an album so as to push me to take music seriously. Normally, I can do a song and then hibernate for a long time. With the album, Nutty Queen, a 15-track album out, I have two years to promote before I will do another. So far, I’m taking sexual seduction to the streets. I have done online promotion and my fans and even critics love it. I’m yet to take it round radio stations. Also, when the video is ready, I’ll take it to television stations. I’m kind of busy with other things so I really need someone very capable to manage me as an artiste. When I get that person, my music will get to the grass root because it has good messages.

You once said you are born again, are you still?

I never said that. I’m a sinner and have come short of the glory of God. He that is without sin should cast the first stone. My problem is that I’m too real in the midst of lots of fake people. It is by the special grace of God that people, even pastors, will make heaven. What’s the difference between I that love to show off my cleavage and the pastors that love to show off their flashy cars? The in thing now is private jets. I think I’m better off because with the economic situation, lots of stress and all, some can channel their frustrations and some people can get relieved at the sight that makes them forget the terrible situation. But some of these church owners don’t know how to give back to the society, you don’t need to be a member before you can benefit. Churches can just buy basic foodstuffs and give to the needy. There are a lot of ills in this society. I don’t even want to mention the corporate thieves that get patted on the back for embezzling money meant for the old and retired citizens. Next time you see such people, ask them if they are born again because I’m a sinner. I pray God will give me my heart desires because my flesh is so weak.

Source: Punch Newspapers

1. Livingstone

June 7, 2013 at 3:45 pm

So sorry for you, lady. It’s a pity you are talking like this, yet you have no fear of God nor have good intentions. Which grass root you want reach sef? May God forgive you.

2. slimy

June 7, 2013 at 3:57 pm

May all hu wish me bad acquire problems as big as cossy’s boobs.. And as 4music, abeg nob everybody e sabi am.. Go in acting lyk u used2.. Leave d studio 4d talented.. God luvs u, bt dslyks yur sins..

3. kflex

June 7, 2013 at 4:23 pm

U get mouth abeg bt my comment I reserve

4. Barnabas

June 7, 2013 at 6:28 pm

Cool&calm

5. IKem Okosa

June 7, 2013 at 8:55 pm

I don’t think making heaven is the goal of Nigerian Christianity – possessing the world is the primary objective.

6. Pat

June 7, 2013 at 10:38 pm

May God help everyone of us through Christ our lord, Amen.

7. Shawnblade

June 8, 2013 at 5:14 pm

She is unhappy wit people dat God blessed cuz her piss poor morally,
    Go shw ur boob Abeg.
    No talk Wetin u no sabi.
    U suppose dey do breast feeding for orphans.

8. lro Ogbonna Uda

June 8, 2013 at 10:42 pm

Leave the men of God 4 God & face ur sinful life if u ned no repentance.

9. Bolaji

June 9, 2013 at 2:03 pm

You have a point but the point is ill-constructed. All the best in whatever you venture into but please, teach more morals in entertainment!

10. Abubakar Yusuf

November 16, 2013 at 10:32 pm

my dear u still have an ample opportunities to repent and turn a new leave

11. zubid

December 22, 2013 at 2:18 pm

I love her redponses,she addmited she isn’t perfect,,,her comparn herdelf wt s fake pastor is realy realistic.life is an individual adventure.

12. 2thgnz

December 30, 2013 at 2:12 am

Mehn I love ur talks
    Tell dem.
    It’s all about being real. Lady be urself and hope we all get there.

13. kennedy

January 5, 2014 at 5:15 am

Well, i just pray for COSSY. I THINK SHE NEEDS OUR PRAYERS AND LET US STOP CONDEMNING HER. AFTER ALL, WE ARE ALL SINNERS. WE ARE NOT BETTER THAN HER. SOME OF US FORNICATE ALOT AND COMMIT ALOT OF THINGS DOING OUR OWN SECRETLY, BCOS SHE DOES HER OWN PUBLICLY, WE ARE JUST MAKING MOUTH AS IF WE ARE THE RIGHT PERSON TO SAY U ARE THIS AND THAT. WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE HER , INSTEAD OF HELPING HER TO PRAY FOR GOD TO GRANT HER HER HEART DESIRES AND THAT MAY GOD HELP HER IN JESUS NAME. WHAT SHE SAID IS REALLY TRUE. A MAN BURN HIMSELF ALIFE IN ABUJA BCOS OF POVERTY AND MANY PASTORS ARE JUST BUYING PRIVATE JETS FORGETING THAT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AND TRYING TO POSSESS THE KINGDOM OF THE WORLD, TRYING TO MAKE THEMSELVES THIN GODS ON EARTH PIPO WORSHIP NOWADAYS–MY DADDY AND MUMMY IN THE LORD. MAY GOD HELP US. WE NEED TO REMEMBER THE NEEDY AMONG US. SOME PIPO ARE DIEING OF POVERTY AND WE ARE NOT HELPING AT ALL. SOME PIPO CANN’T EVEN FEED THEMSELVES. WE CRY, I DON’T HAVE AND I DON’T HAVE THAT, FORGETTING THAT THERE ARE SOME THAT HAVE NOT EATING SINCE YESTERDAY. MAY GOD HELP

14. Aminu Ahmed

February 12, 2014 at 3:03 pm

I fuckin love dos boobs of urs … wish I can lay my hands and dick on dem

15. kakesman

February 13, 2014 at 8:43 am

Aminu Ahmad u are really in some shit and u really need to check out ur faith

16. Truth

March 3, 2014 at 10:38 pm

Her words are real she is far more better than many pastor who use Gods name to rub many who fall their prey more especially like she said those that fly on private jets though we kept quiet we are not ignorant of what our society have turned into we also know that many have been brain washed and have become their pastor’s slaves, servants and people not God’s.
    to those kind of people u can curse God in their presents and get away it but u Dare not speak ill of their pastor and they still believe they are normal. May God help us all.

17. kenny

March 9, 2014 at 8:05 pm

@kennedy If the site of her boob is making u lose focus I will advise u just keep your comment to your self N don’t say what u don’t know

18. True Talker

June 26, 2014 at 2:37 pm

Hey guys, shut up all of you. How many of you never touch boobs unlawfully? How many of you have repented? How many of you are still doing it as we write? Common, look inward and repair your soul. You are all “pots calling kettle black”.

Actress Lota Chukwu Celebrates Birthday With New Photos

Lota Chukwu

Lota Chukwu

Popular Nigerian actress, Lota Chukwu, has celebrated her birthday on Sunday, November 29, 2020 with beautiful new photos.

The film star, who rose to prominence for her role as ‘Kiki’ in Funke Akindele’s hit TV series, ‘Jenifa’s Diary’, took to her Twitter account on Sunday to grace the timeline with sultry photos of herself.

She captioned her first post thus:

“Happy birthday, Queen Lota. Happy birthday to me.”

A few hours to her big day, the actress shared on Twitter that she had a simple wish for her birthday this year, which is a bouquet.

Read Also‘Happiness Is So Fragile’ – Actress Lota Chukwu

In her words:

“My wishlist was so short this year. I wanted just one thing: a bouquet. Wishlists do get shorter as you grow older. Lol. Also, when God keeps answering even the prayers you haven’t thought to pray for, There’s barely anything to wish for.”

See her post below:

The actress’ post

See photos below:

photo

photo

more photo

more photo

more photo

more photo

BBNaija’s Khafi Issues Stern Warning To ‘Womb Watchers’

I love you dearly, Gedoni tells Khafi on her birthday

Khafi Kareem

Popular reality TV star, Khafi Kareem has issued a stern warning to her eagle-eyed womb watchers on social media.

The reality TV star is fed up of people leaving pregnancy comments on her post and she has decided to give them a piece of her mind.

Taking to Instagram on Sunday, Khafi shared a photo of herself along with the words;

“The way I’m looking at the next person who drops a pregnancy comment on my post. Continue reading if you don’t want to get BLOCKED. (I’m not joking).
I’ve ignored them for the longest now but according to the womb watchers on social media I have been pregnant for over a YEAR. So let me get this off my heart. Some people have flat stomachs naturally and some people have big stomachs naturally. The latter is ME. And when I’m on my period it is even BIGGER. I don’t owe anyone a flat stomach but still I try to suck in my belly in every single picture and sometimes I do it better than others. The worst is that even when I’m proud of my ‘sucking in skills’ on a particular picture there is always SOMEONE who still comments something about pregnancy. This is a habit that HAS TO STOP.

First of all, women are more than baby making machines. A woman’s fertility or decision to start a family is for her to decide, not for you to comment on in every single picture… Must our stomachs always be the first thing you look at??

Secondly, I’m not just speaking up for myself but for women in general. You may mean well when making pregnancy remarks but it is not always a compliment. For women who have had miscarriages, have been trying unsuccessfully for a baby, or simply conscious about their weight it can be very distressing, triggering and also puts a lot of undue pressure on them. So unless someone has announced a pregnancy or told you then please be nice and DONT COMMENT OR CONGRATULATE them on one.

Trust me when the time is right I welcome pregnancy (twins please Lord!) and starting a family at God’s time. But until I’ve said I’m expecting please stop with the pregnancy comments. I’ll have no patience for them anymore and any one who writes such comments will get BLOCKED.

To those who mean well, thank you so much, I do love you all But to the amebos please be amebos elsewhere It’s pressure enough being a woman, so let’s not add to it. Happy Sunday.”

Read Also: BBNaija’s Khafi, Gedoni Serve Relationship Goals In New Video

See her post below:

The reality TV star’s post

The reality TV star’s post

Actress Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Trimmer Figure In New Bikini Photo

Actress Eniola Badmus

Actress Eniola Badmus

Popular Yoruba actress, Eniola Badmus took to her Instagram page on Sunday to put her trim figure on display.

The actress, who embarked on a weight loss journey earlier this year, shocked her fans after she posted a photo of herself rocking a leopard-print bikini.

In the photo, the 43-year-old film star looked noticeably trimmer as she struck a sexy pose beside a swimming pool.

The actress showed off her progress and she noted that nobody should come for her except they are Uber drivers.

In her words;

“Sunday Afternoon at the pool….Happy Sunday guys
#DontComeForMeExceptYouAreUber”

Read Also: Actress Eniola Badmus Debunks Reports That She Was Shot During Lekki Tollgate Massacre

See her full post below:

The actress’ post