Our client is a leading independent Nigerian oil and gas exploration, development and production company.
Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and commissioning of the pipeline and related facilities.
Represent the Company to assure all construction-related activities performed by the contractor are performed in accordance with design, budget and schedule and is completed to HSE and quality standards.
Review all Method Statements dealing with his area of responsibility prior to mobilization of the contractor.
Confer with supervisory personnel, contractors, design professionals and other relevant stakeholders to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems/challenges.
Review engineering design drawings and discuss findings of concern with the Project Manager and relevant stakeholders.
Discuss and resolve daily site problems with field engineers and supervisors. Monitor construction progress on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and provides input to the regular reports of the Project Manager.
Align with/assist relevant stakeholders on project documentation and progress reporting to ensure quality and timely reporting.
Participate in or (subject to the Project Manager delegation) leads in discussion of contractual matters related to contractors employed on the project.
Check and okays all claims for payment from contractors to assure accuracy and that proper contractual obligations are met.
Make forward plans in all sections of the project for the release of equipment and personnel employed.
Other responsibilities/activities as may be directed by the project manager
The successful candidate should have at least 15 years experience in a reputable Oil & Gas organization (preferably within an E&P environment)
A First Degree in Engineering.
Experience in a position of leadership and responsibility in Oil & Gas construction and commissioning project with particular reference to pipeline construction.
The role requires a candidate with strong technical, negotiating and conflict management skills in addition to contract and project management proficiency.
Good documentation and project management skills will be required.
Must be a self-starter, team player, and have good interpersonal skills
Terms & Conditions CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
18 Months renewable contract
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment19 hours ago
“Those Inmates In Benin Were Illegally Released By Authorities” – BBNaija’s Tacha Claims
- News Feed22 hours ago
Thugs set prisoners free after hijacking #EndSARS protest in Edo
- National News21 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo Government Declares 24-Hour Curfew
- News Feed15 hours ago
#EndSARS protesters break into Lagos International Airport (Videos)
- Entertainment23 hours ago
‘Arrest Us Too’ – Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Arrest Of Protesters In Kano
- Trending23 hours ago
BREAKING: #EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat
- Travel22 hours ago
Exotic Resorts May Be the Best Bet for a Holiday
- News Feed22 hours ago
Stop using death of your child to blackmail Nigerians – Kiki Mordi tells D’banj