The Voice Engineer will be responsible for end to end maintenance of the Voice system. This individual will ensure high availability of the Voice service. He will ensure that interconnect links are up and maintain end user voice quality at levels that are at or above acceptable standards. This individual will also train the service desk team to enable them provide second level support to customers. He will ensure that call rates and interconnect rates are correct and up to date.
VOIP engineer must possess the skills and experience in SIP Server administration and management as well as must have competent experience in handling voice gateways and interconnects.
Desired Skills & Experience
- SIP Server Management and Administration
- Voice Gateway Management and Administration
- Interconnect configuration and Administration
- SIP Trunks
- VOICE Switch and Router Configurations and Administration
- Voice Security and QoS
- Reporting and Documentation
A good first degree in telecommunications, Computer Science, IT/Computer engineering or other related field with a minimum of 2nd class honours, Upper Division, from a reputable university
Certified and Experienced VOICE professional (preferred)
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- National News13 hours ago
How Jailbreaks In Edo, Ondo Happened
- Special Reports16 hours ago
Why Nigerians Protest Creation Of SWAT Police
- National News17 hours ago
#EndSARS: Hooligans Pushing For Regime Change – Northern Governors
- Entertainment14 hours ago
‘Anyone Making Jokes About Running Away From Nigeria Is Stupid’ – Runtown
- Entertainment10 hours ago
#EndSARS: Kiddwaya Appreciates Celebrities, Says They Are Heroes
- News Feed17 hours ago
“Our mumu don do” – Man blasts Garba Adamu for asking Northerners to ignore #EndSARS because Buhari is their brother
- National News17 hours ago
Tell Nigerians Who Ordered Lekki shootings, Osundare Urges Buhari
- National News16 hours ago
#EndSARS: Reno Omokri Slams Buhari Over National Broadcast