News Feed

See What Nigerian Women Have To Say About Manhood Size

No doubt, we have all been bombarded by foreign statistics concerning what women think about penis size.

Profile of Woman Laughing

Personally, I believe their statistics will only reflect their society. In a society like Nigeria where we are a bit more reserved about sex, and where you will be hard-pressed to find a girl that will leave a prospective suitor over penis size, what does this say about our sexual needs.

Well, since I can’t speak for everyone, I asked a few single women what they really think about penis size. Will they, or will they not leave a man because his size doesn’t do it for them in the bedroom?

See their response below;

“I won’t mind his size, as long as he loves me and I’m happy with him” – Lola

“I think love and sex go hand in hand, if he is not well endowed, I won’t be with him”- Linda

“God forbid. A man without an ample manhood is not a real man. I need a real man that can give it to me well in the bedroom” – G

” As long as he knows how to use it, I can be with a man with a small manhood” – Jane

“Well, I don’t think his size means he will better in bed. Some guys with big penises still don’t know what they are doing, so I will take what I get” -Chi Chi

“Na penis I wan chop? If he treats me right and takes care of me well, of course I will stay with him. But if I meet someone else with bigger instrument, I might fall into temptation ooo. lol”- Diana

“No ooo, why will I be with a man I can’t feel during sex. Size is important, just as breast size is important for some men” – TK

“Either one God gives me, I will collect” – Bukky

“Anybody that says sex is not important is just deceiving themselves. If your sex life isn’t good, it will affect your relationship. So yes, I will prefer a man with a bigger size so we can both be happy” – Janet

“My man is quite small down there but we know how to work around it. So I don’t think size is that important” – Francie

So, guys, there you have it. Ladies, let us have your own opinion in the comments below.

Source: Naij

1. odindiomo

May 14, 2013 at 12:11 pm

This is serious ooooooooo

2. chioma

May 14, 2013 at 12:31 pm

Sex is very important in a relationship either one God gives me,so far he can use it very very well.above all care nd love me

• Nelson

September 14, 2016 at 4:50 pm

chibabe can i knew u beta

3. Musty abu

May 14, 2013 at 12:49 pm

Na wa ooooo for nigerian woman

4. dangiwa

May 14, 2013 at 1:10 pm

Actually sex is very important in a relationship and therefore one’s stuff should be big enough to fill in his woman, I am a living withness on that ofcourse my woman loves me real and she always tell me that she never started loving me for real until she tasted my manhood, so I believe a man with bigger manhood is a hero to his woman.

5. Clever

May 14, 2013 at 2:07 pm

Na big or small man hood way una wan chop we men we don’t believe on dat, whether small or big 4 d fact we are satisfied no prob.

6. Kingsoul

May 14, 2013 at 2:30 pm

What abt woman with big hole that no matter the size of ur penis they wount feel it or they may pretend to feel it.

7. Chyke

May 14, 2013 at 3:06 pm

A girl ran away from me because my manhood is big and i’m too hot.On the contrary,some women like small or average manhoods.

8. Dorathy Anthony

May 14, 2013 at 4:26 pm

Hell no,l cant b wit a man l cant “feel” his instrument inside me!

• STALLION

June 15, 2013 at 2:17 am

Hi Dorothy, how big do you mean, have you a ever measured any one , how many inches do you think is the perfect size. though I believe that knowing how to use any size is the real thing.

• doja

July 28, 2017 at 11:33 am

you are Wright dear, because, sex keep love last longer

9. Adenuga

May 14, 2013 at 4:43 pm

Size doesn’t really matter ooooo…. i beg come, i wlll prove it to u.

• atuma

August 6, 2013 at 7:50 pm

Hahahahahahahahahhaha….funny you

10. Gabriel

May 14, 2013 at 7:05 pm

It’s not about wat u have but wat u do wit wat u have…Either big or small, it’s abt hw u rock ur thing!

11. jenny A

May 14, 2013 at 7:52 pm

I love man with big kaka, I can a man with small something, dat is why I lov my man jare

• asinoobi justice

July 23, 2013 at 5:56 pm

dont worry u will love me better when u see be

12. Ukasha Adamu Marafa

May 14, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Satifaction is the matter weather is small or big one. Whatever is big if will satisfies you it become useless. A smaller with satisfaction fass you.

13. Oluseyi Oriyomi

May 14, 2013 at 9:31 pm

Big or small dick size does not matter but d way U use it matter most…

14. tweezy

May 14, 2013 at 9:37 pm

4 me.dick whether smal or big.ama gv it to her.bt in dy process were the pussy is a hole.mhen!!it’ll requires pennis enlargment because every man dosent hv big kaka

15. Adebayo

May 14, 2013 at 10:07 pm

Either small or big manhood stick 2 ur faith becouse all is vanity.

16. CUL DR D DAY HOT @ NIGHT

May 14, 2013 at 10:28 pm

Either big or small turgidity matter d most,less I 4get d most effective manhood after turgidity is d1 dat faces d sky no matter d size and lenght it will surely get there.like mine.above all long lasting turgidity matters a lot.no wman on earth won’t feel it. Cul Dr d day Hot in d Night

17. taiwo samuel

May 14, 2013 at 10:56 pm

4 me i av smal manhood nd i stil bliv i can rock on a gurl no mata aw she iz..as far az she luv me

• b

June 21, 2013 at 4:01 pm

yes Man go on

18. Dañiel

May 14, 2013 at 11:29 pm

size is useless, since d day a woman gave biirth in my sight, wat can b bigger dan a childs head

• ukcyba

June 27, 2013 at 3:10 pm

tel’m

• TJ

August 2, 2013 at 11:44 pm

lol……….that 1 sef dy o…….cos some hole na well o.

19. utossky

May 14, 2013 at 11:37 pm

As a guy it is advisable to sex before marriage, bcus if it comes to the situation that u r nd ur woman is a kind of person who is satisfied with bark-5-Pennis u r definitely in trouble cus i wonder hw u gonna expand ur manhood, but let me ask this: what will the women say is a man with God’s given Pennis that at the length of 3inches with that whom will complain comes from?

20. utossky

May 14, 2013 at 11:42 pm

fuck b4 marriage, bcus if it comes to de situation dat u r nd ur woman z a kind of person who is satisfied with bark-5-Pennis u r definitely in trouble cus i wonder hw u gonna expand ur manhood, but let me ask this: wat wil de women say is a man with God’s given Pennis that at the length of 3inches with that whom wil complain comes from?

21. vincent ojenike

May 14, 2013 at 11:50 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmm!na waoooooo ask 2face dis question abeg una ooooooooo

22. Alozie agabara onyedikachi

May 15, 2013 at 12:13 am

Mmhhhhh ok seize or no seize, any which way pennies na pennies all i have to say in this is,i you are interested in guys dat long dick come and see for ur self.cos i have God blessed me wit dat,some times if you re nt a woman enough you will nt stand,so if you re ready add me.wit Alozie Agabra onyedikachi,ok i will service and do you better

23. Jalus

May 15, 2013 at 1:24 am

for mine no need for a girl to check on that,
    one’s the man is not inpotent then what again

Abeg add me on Facebook jalle make we talk off music
    account: De Jalus
    twitter account: iam_jalus

24. fikiboy

May 15, 2013 at 2:40 am

man penis doesnt matter what mattter is how strengt u have if its me I can do 4 40minutes without release infact some of my girl dey run away

• day

June 14, 2013 at 10:27 am

u chop root?

• Dj

June 29, 2013 at 6:04 pm

nice one my guy

25. philus brown

May 15, 2013 at 6:20 am

Its all sund funny. If u want satisfaction in sex, ladies let’s talk on BBM. 20FB43C7

26. ifyboy

May 15, 2013 at 7:14 am

most women dat complain abt dick size re dose with ‘bore-hole’ so large dat no amount of dick can satisfy it

• ukcyba

June 27, 2013 at 3:30 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha……….funy

27. Michael Jude

May 15, 2013 at 7:29 am

Nigerian women watch you choice about the size you crave for!!! A medical research about big MANHOOD carried in U.S show that a woman that have constant sexual intercourse with a man that has a big (most especially very long) PENIS is under the risk of developing CERVICAL CANCER due to the constant brushing of the CERVICAL TUBE/OPENING by the BIG PENIS

28. Succees D

May 15, 2013 at 7:36 am

Hummmmm what a shame for a guy with a small size of manhood having affairs with a girl dat is interested in man with a big size of manhood ? This issue is very importnt &necessary thing to deal with in a mean time . Some girls want guy with big while some prefer small size manhood ,as for me I thank my good God ,am endowed &full of satisfaction

29. Succees D

May 15, 2013 at 7:39 am

U wanna try ? Call dis 07056248821. Gay are not invited

• DeeDee

May 15, 2013 at 12:53 pm

I can see you wanna spread all the sexually transmitted diseases loaded in your body,including HIV/AIDS. I feel very sorry for you.

30. Sillygeefiesta

May 15, 2013 at 8:03 am

Gurls if u want satisfaction**come for it**cos na jigolo like me fit do it berra**add me on (fb)sillygeefiestaguyz

31. friday daniel

May 15, 2013 at 11:13 am

Is jst lyk decorations to sum guys dt has big dicks bcs dir can,t do anytin with it,imagine how small scorpion is but it is deadly when it stings so is al abt knowing d modus operandi

32. ephiny

May 15, 2013 at 11:46 am

Be it big or small as far as it gives me wat I want,I dnt need to crave for a big manhood before I get satisfied.

33. Charlie

May 15, 2013 at 2:59 pm

Well, I think an average woman would want a man with a big thing, but it has been proven that the size doesn’t equals the enjoyment. So, a man with a small or average instrument have nothing to worry about if he can rock well.

34. nkem

May 15, 2013 at 4:46 pm

Well, to me I luv average size not big or small ok.

35. OMEIZA "SAMMY"

May 15, 2013 at 11:19 pm

Y do u always boda urself on vain issues, av read up 2 twelve headline but i av’n’t saw much comment lyk dis, n 4 all d girl dat said dey like bigmanhood am sure u cnt av a stable relationship if dats wat u r lukin 4 may God help u.

36. Amstrong

May 16, 2013 at 8:48 am

I hv a dick that no condom can size me, my girlfrnd ran frm me bkos anytim i sex her it is as if i will burst out from her buttom so she cry so hard

37. Emeka Okafor

May 16, 2013 at 9:24 am

To be sincere I’m average down there but trust me, girls i hv met wit praised me very well bcus i know hw to use my tin. A girl abandoned her big penis boy friend to be wit me bcus she said d guy is dull on bed. Its not all about big manhood, its all about action and i mean real action bcus women wants action in bed. My girl is always ok wit one round of sex wit me bcus i giv her d action she needs to be satisfy. http://www.nnaemekajnr@yahoo.com on facebook

38. Emeka Okafor

May 16, 2013 at 9:27 am

To be sincere I’m average down there but trust me, girls i hv met wit praised me very well bcus i know hw to use my tin. A girl abandoned her big penis boy friend to be wit me bcus she said d guy is dull on bed. Its not all about big manhood, its all about action and i mean real action bcus women wants action in bed. My girl is always ok wit one round of sex wit me bcus i giv her d action she needs to be satisfy. 07069252125

• vince

July 4, 2013 at 4:17 pm

How many inches is an average member?

39. Emeka Okafor

May 16, 2013 at 9:29 am

To be sincere I’m average down there but trust me, girls i hv met wit praised me very well bcus i know hw to use my tin. Its not all about big manhood, its all about action and i mean real action bcus women wants action in bed. My girl is always ok wit one round of sex wit me bcus i giv her d action she needs to be satisfy. 07069252125. nnaemekajnr@yahoo.com. On facebook

40. Emeka Okafor

May 16, 2013 at 9:29 am

41. michael tobias

May 17, 2013 at 10:20 am

size is not d problem, d problem is hw far can u perform.

42. Biolad

May 25, 2013 at 2:55 pm

Just add me on 2go with izy4peace to hear my comment…. Ladies only

43. Uswezy

May 27, 2013 at 10:49 am

Ve nerva met a girl who can withstand ma dick!even de bigest hole cries when i bang her!so will u give it a trial????fb name usani ebri

44. Cynthia

June 14, 2013 at 11:48 am

Those askin if na d size we go chop abeg mk i ask,y men d always go afta big boobs,ass,hips etc? Na those ones una wan chop? Mtchewww as 4 me,d size z very important n nt jx d size,d man shld also knw hw 2 use it

45. walex

June 14, 2013 at 4:47 pm

As for me no comment….c is believing…i tank God

46. mike utobo

June 15, 2013 at 11:03 am

all u ppl hv said is 5n,but do knw dat dr r women who has big toilet siter in dr virginer,no amount of water dat enters d siter dat wil ful it ,so r sm woman,,no mater hw u fuck dem dey wil stil not get satisfation ,even if go ten tyms a night, in d mrning if call her to open leg ,b4 u even say open,, d back don dey ground already,dat is y in ibo,dey say,eji utu eyi akwuna egwu ,meaning a harlot doesnt fear ur dick,,so no matter hw big u r dr (penise) u cannt fill dat hole dr,,

47. Ozstone

June 15, 2013 at 12:07 pm

How many inches will u gurls prefer ur man to av?

48. joy odekina

June 17, 2013 at 11:05 am

: dnt knw big ones r gud oo pls tell guys

49. Rasak Rasheed.

June 19, 2013 at 11:53 am

As for me,i dont tink d size really matters.In as much as u can satisfy ur woman,no probs.There’re sm men wit big rod bt yet cant perform well.sm cant even go beyond one round.

50. tobi

June 19, 2013 at 6:33 pm

Must Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥µ guys always be heterosexual. Fuck ∂ dicks, let’s get down to holes.ladies only pls, I’m lesb. Call me..07036766811.

51. Tony

June 19, 2013 at 9:04 pm

The moment such discrimination crops up in the mind of a woman that will create discontent which will almost certainly make her lose the right one. Ladies be careful what u desire cos it could be your undoing!

52. princewill onyebueze

June 21, 2013 at 9:11 am

well as for me..better days ahead of me than 2 be talking shit.lets just say dat nature is so kind and lovely to me…

53. darleemor

June 21, 2013 at 6:36 pm

Well, i dnt knw wat to say abt sizes but want to ask a question. Why do i find it so hard to release? I can go all day having sex without even a stop and dis has made my gf running away frm me. Im yet to find out hw many hours i can go bcos almost all d time i am being forced or pushed away by my gf. Pls friends wat can be responsible for this?

54. Sandra

June 22, 2013 at 8:34 am

Big,biger,bigest!!!!!
    Smal,smaler,smalest!!!!,
    All dat matas is d love btween d 2 of u nd on d man’s side his rocking capability,der re a lot mor in ds sex dt ppl fink dt appearance,size,nd al dt der silly qualification matas,,,if u wana blame any1,put d blame on God nt ya man fr he ws made in dt way fr a purpose,nd until he learn how 2 use his tOOl wel,learn 2 live it wit it ladies.

55. nsicoh

June 22, 2013 at 2:00 pm

I i don’t wat 2 say oh Gd help me

56. Tunji olanrewaju

June 23, 2013 at 11:37 pm

There is no point arguing this,one mans food…….if ur intrested in long and big call 0708216777.infact my woman friend attested to the efficacy of my thing…..pls matured ladies 30

57. Debo

June 24, 2013 at 5:21 am

Before I got engaged, I told my man that I will never marry a man that isn’t at least 65% ok in the bedroom. The bigger the better!

58. Yomi

June 28, 2013 at 3:43 pm

wao good to hear this… am naturally endowed with BIG AND LONG DICK… interested women should call 07061279373 gay is not welcome.

59. Ken

June 29, 2013 at 4:58 am

Interested ladies should add me on 2go.dennim 2013.or call me 07032669771.tested and trusted.i will even head her join.dat is lick d toto for her to gain more satisfaction.

60. temple

June 29, 2013 at 2:14 pm

I got it BIG!!! Girls should add on bbm 21e68311 or fbk temple okereke….. Guys aint allowed pls!….

61. Emmanuel

June 30, 2013 at 5:25 pm

All of You must repent of these smelling comments for the Kingdom of God is at hand.

62. Tomalaky

July 1, 2013 at 10:14 pm

wonderful comments though, but no one has paused to ask the measure of the different sizes.
    What size is small, average or large. Someone should help.

63. mi love

July 3, 2013 at 8:36 am

Well size is not a barrier, in as much as he can use it well

64. Eneojo

July 3, 2013 at 10:25 am

Not all about Size but how it is being used…

65. Ugo Nwachukwu

July 4, 2013 at 6:51 pm

The above issue could be a NECESSITY,should never be a PRIORITY!Let’s BE WISE AND VERY CAREFUL,PLEASE!

66. john

July 5, 2013 at 2:28 pm

If it is size u need u can always see i bigger one…..

67. FineFace

July 5, 2013 at 11:17 pm

Y’all should think about having smaller pussies than looking for bigger dick, well sized pussy will be looking for a̷̷̴ pvc pipe dick, if you had a̷̷̴ normal pussy, size shouldn’t worry you. Lmao, ℓ☺ℓ, that was nasty

68. Israel

July 8, 2013 at 5:07 pm

Why are guys putting up their contacts as if every girl here are whores..ladies are you?

69. Isaiah ekhe

July 9, 2013 at 10:51 am

Well, as 4 me, wat mata most is satisfertion, either big or small, if u no how to use ur small tin, is beta dan dat of big tin dat cnt make use of it well, Any woman dat does nt satisfer wit wat God give to her is a harlot, b contented wit wat u hv.

70. konspapilo

July 10, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Know this;
    large dick erections are weak,
    whereas small dick erections are like rod.
    But though moderate is preferred

71. Olugbenga Akinola

July 10, 2013 at 7:13 pm

Guy z dis topic has been over flogged no doubt but da truth must be told, most young girls dis days prefer men who can give em multiple orgasms. No flashing pls 08032108969

72. nyben

July 11, 2013 at 9:59 pm

Una wey dey fine big prick,una neva see anytin..wen even okpo dey cry.she say mak i dey do thkxgivn evryday, una dey there dey run una mouth.learnerx.

73. Imaobong

July 12, 2013 at 9:48 am

Size is not the issue.A real man is a man who can make me happy.Some men with small tools are quite romantic n nice in bed.They know how to use it for maximum satisfaction.

74. hardey

July 12, 2013 at 10:12 am

if u want big dick,jst come and try dix cos 95 percent of girls like big dick,u cn come and hv a taste my 2go i.d is oluwasanjo8,f.b ifeoluwa jerryboy

75. ab

July 15, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Manhood size, big, medium,large, small it really don’t matter as far as it is well utilized, what is the essence of a perfect stainless stretched limousine without a sporty drifted fitted experienced driver and a taxi driver who can handle wheels like he’s playing PlayStation video game and handles it perfectly right? But if u are d type that freak about size instead of flirting just help your man out get him Adams desire it’s sold in most stores but i wish for you to be satisfied and love your man just d way he his unless he’s also complaining or cheating on you. Play safe.

76. dotmond

July 20, 2013 at 12:41 am

Yes we can say how it’s been used matters, but with have to understand that have a sizeable one also matters for u to penetrate down to the most enjoyable part of it. U also will feel and enjoy it and not only the woman with u. If u doubt meet me at 08039351282 or 26020d29, then I’ll take u to paradise while u ask for more

77. the bad guy

July 20, 2013 at 9:56 pm

That’s interesting discussion going on. As for me most i separated with two of my girl friends becos i didn’t release on time. I go 4 to 5 rounds at a time and if the girl needs more i can go, but i don’t wanna hurt no one. If you wanna prove call 08023022630.

78. abiola o.w.

July 20, 2013 at 11:19 pm

but either big or small..who is to be blame pls…despite d fact dat research revealed dat womens hole start down frm d virgina and tru to the mouth..so tel me unless such guy has a snake down there..he would hardly satisfy a girl or lady..though he may try…so for me size has notin to do with sex but the ..style..romance…thicness..time and ability of the guy dat is productivity..some produce three at a time while twins n one in some cases and som is more dan that..so to cut d long story short..ladis let be contented with our chosen guys..its all given by our creator..u can add me on 2go..cosbee5…eskimi ..cosbee22…mind u its only girl..and basically 4 friendship..stay loved…

79. Barrera

July 20, 2013 at 11:44 pm

Bee is among the smallest insect,yet it product honey which is very useful for man. Is a blessin to be endow with big cock, buh what matters most is de strenght. Big cock without strenght is iyk power without control.

80. kate

July 21, 2013 at 11:05 am

d size Snyder really matter to me, as long as d dude can use it well.

81. Chukspeters

July 21, 2013 at 11:24 am

82. Chukspeters

July 21, 2013 at 11:25 am

Nice one. I fink i gat it here.pls ladies dat r interestd in big and smth s*x suld call..28 above pls08032399030

83. as

July 24, 2013 at 6:28 pm

women hv every ryt to make a choice bt isit de size or happiness they want? small size can be jealous

84. Ogem

July 26, 2013 at 9:40 am

Whether big or small wt matters is d function……if u want a prove call 07066223173

85. olamide

July 26, 2013 at 3:57 pm

As 4 me oo,,l don’t have much 2 say,,u guys just dey watch gals nw,,,d drum dat have water inside no dey shout,,bt d one way no get water dey shout,,pls add me on facebook..08131272181

86. steve

July 27, 2013 at 8:19 pm

That Q should be ask man 2 .what they really think about women- size ?I have left some women be course of there size they have got vaginal opening is fairly large

87. caesar chukwuemeka

July 28, 2013 at 8:58 am

I had a problem here>>>>>>am having problem wit my girl (she hates having sex with me) she says dat mytin is too-much 4 her and she cant withstand the pressure (am 22 and she is 21)

88. kedra L Curry

July 31, 2013 at 10:07 pm

Well size does matter . African men seem to be pretty blessed most of them are well endowed. A few may come up short but for the most Africa is packing.

89. Qreem

August 1, 2013 at 9:26 am

Size is a bit necessary. It covers for some inefficiencies. I am 7.5inches long and I do a good job at what I do. If you are in jos holla me. pin:2273037F. Let’s rock we worlds while we r here!!!

90. Youngezeal

August 1, 2013 at 11:57 pm

I thank God for what he gave me am very very pleased with my own is not small

91. nwachukwu chidiebere

August 2, 2013 at 10:46 am

is gud 2 have big dick,bt is nt satisfaction.

92. Dave

August 2, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Well, in my own opinion i don’t really believe in size but how well a guy can make use of what he’s got. For instance i have something big down there and still know how to make good use of what i got so the most important thing is for a guy to know his onions, i do have a tutorial course on this anyways for those interested and it’s absolutely free. All the best ladies and gentlemen, 08172002265 & BB pin – 21D495E2. Cheers!!

93. M.C Dickson

August 4, 2013 at 10:14 pm

i got 8in,4wt pin.interested woman should kum 4 90mins non stop with all styles.ur lyf wil never remain d same..no flashing pls.matured ladies may b consider +2348027083223.

94. tope

August 8, 2013 at 1:13 pm

every man shall give account for every idle word on the day of judgement

95. Dr Sane

August 10, 2013 at 7:49 am

size and stroks matter any woman that says size dos not matter right inside her she know she is lieing .my dick measures 9.8inch at average erection and 11.3 at full erection with a stroke frequence of 7 /sec and 420 stroks/minute if u want to confirm call +2348134766897 or mail me at saneogono@yaoo.com I stay in ph

96. Princewill danny

August 10, 2013 at 11:23 am

I just need a sugar mummy dat all 08062242557 I dnt like talking too much ladies are welcome too

97. Nonny

August 12, 2013 at 2:30 pm

Can’t stop laughing.u guys are funny well I will prefer medium portable size p.

98. Richie

August 21, 2013 at 6:52 am

My dear brodas n sistas,big or small manhood na manhood! For gals,if u need hot sex go to my fzbk profile……Barr Imoh Nkanga,n c for urself!

99. Dany Racer

August 21, 2013 at 2:29 pm

Men your post about big brother were so mean. Not that i’m in surport, in terms of privacy and disposition judging it may be her level of exposure
    and awaireness. Such scams were for security reason other wise we would have scene were one
    is the toilet. It is debasing apsolutly.

100. Vincent

August 21, 2013 at 6:19 pm

Am vincent based in lagos,am 24 yrz old.i gat what it takes to make a woman cum bk 4 more..if u interested hala me nw.08092801767

101. Hemmy

August 22, 2013 at 1:17 pm

Hmmnn. Size doesn’t matter at all. I had a girl friend we parted ways 11years ago. Married now with 3 kids. Met her again recently and she speedily ran 2me and cried on my shoulder. What? the husband, according to her has a dick 6 times my own but couldn’t rock her. She said my thoughts never left her heart. She dreamt of me endlessly until now. Believe me u, wit the little size of my dick, she cant have enof of me. I sex her almost every day despite the distance of her place to mine. I am married too. She loves my dick, sex, actions and everything. Sometimes she cries out of excitement wen I fuck her. This is real and live till today. So its the action NOT the largeness.

102. edu voice

August 24, 2013 at 11:43 am

my own is nt big nither is it small.bt trust me,u wil come bak 4 more. 07031867127

103. Uchenna john

August 26, 2013 at 1:46 pm

I fink evry body has his or her own problem, some lady can’t wistarnd d big size while some even if its pipe u put de it will go trough. So GOD never created everybody equall have sein were a lady run out of a friend house bcos of d guy huge penis so i think any lady speaking shoul be 4her self not 4others.

104. christopher

August 26, 2013 at 4:15 pm

big or smal doe not matter here, wat count is d high level of ur performance in satisfying her…lyk mine is average but if i handle a woman, she wil rada run 4rm d window cz sabi wie 2 wound her…… ESIN.

105. abeorlar

August 30, 2013 at 4:02 pm

Big or Small…………its d modus operandi that matters most,so far just fingering can make woman cum and climax,so tell me is their any man that his dick is as small as fingers?
    Try to Learn how do it right with ur woman,remember!women the more its big the more the problem for u base on the research!!!! I don say ma own oooo!

106. wa lee

September 2, 2013 at 1:44 am

size no really matter bt d way u rock ur tin if u get big tin nd u knw no hw to use am ma friend u carry last b dat

107. Christy

September 5, 2013 at 8:05 am

Young gals n boys s*x b4 marriage is nt 4 you,,,4 dos of u practicing dat God is nt apy with u..i advice u quit dat,,may God help dis generation

108. Ebenezer

September 6, 2013 at 6:10 pm

Girls if u nid long manhood contact me 08139481576 or 2go vincent4621

109. Emdee

September 17, 2013 at 8:06 am

Big man hood matters most becuse 90% of gurls prefer long and strong toolz….many gurls stay away frm me coz I bang dem very hard interested ladies should add me BBM 2704B3E7 2G0 eamdee 07035069466

110. Daniels

September 21, 2013 at 1:20 pm

—plz,4get all dizz trash, HIV/AIDS is real ,U beta Zip-up all d sizes weda big or small, fink of d way 4ward plz ! 08066900680.

111. jennylove

September 23, 2013 at 9:31 am

make all of una wey dey comment go sleep.wettin u go talk about girl wey get small body but BIG ENGINE.tell me no amount of big,long or strong u go fit put 4 there wey go satisfy her.guyz just dey reduce una lifespan all in d name of chasm toto…Honey tear me hard,i love it!!, ur baby girl cry out while b*nging.am afraid ur organs dey wear out or damage,dem(those girls) dey rejuvenate 2ru guyz sp*rm.BROS ALL IS VANITY.i swear

112. slimshady

September 29, 2013 at 2:13 pm

my b**ch has an olympic size swimmin pool hole,no mata Hw hard i scritch ha wit my 6.6inch Bazooka she neva get satisfied,mehn ha husband wil b in trouble..dough i told ha 2 shape it à little..

113. ASIWAJU

October 11, 2013 at 4:45 am

i need a sexy lady dat can fuck well bcs i sabee am well well surely comfarm, if i drink my ’33’ 2bottle b4 we start we well use 50min to 1hr. hurry pls i need u (call me on 08121854402 08185424575)

114. Fct

October 14, 2013 at 10:10 am

Abeg make una no 4get say na that dsame pussy women use born us,so how u won carry ur manhood compare with pikin wey dey come out from there,na juju manhood u get,abeg weda big or small if u dey use am well,no problem

115. wisdom

October 20, 2013 at 2:17 pm

No too much talk jst for the ladies hit this line nd see for ur self 08034361259

116. 04

October 25, 2013 at 5:37 pm

Ashawoh pple dem. una no get work Lol !

117. chuks

October 26, 2013 at 11:38 am

Cherish the size of man hood that GOD has given. Ask her what she likes and how she likes it, give it to her and u will both enjoy urselves. Ladies that aren’t easily satisfied, all you need is KEGEL. Do it like ur life depends on it and it will payoff in less than one month. As for me, I sure know how make my girl enjoy sex.

118. John

December 13, 2013 at 4:07 pm

If u need a big dick u can cal me I we give it to u hot and eat ur pussy 07064057734

119. AGOFURE FA

January 24, 2014 at 4:35 pm

What matters most is for a man to know how to use it,how good you are in sucking the pussy and how long you stay in doing it!try and see 20 minute first round at least 50 minute for the second round,try and see 0806717822 and facebook [email protected] search for me tru my mail on facebook.the average penis of we nigerian in an erect position is 5 inches to 6.1 inches

120. AGOFURE FA

January 24, 2014 at 4:45 pm

What matters most is for a man to know how to use it and how long you stay in doing it!try and see 20 minute first round at least 50 minute for the second round,try and see 08067178222 and facebook friaustineaustine at yahoo dot com search for me tru my mail on facebook.the average penis of we nigerian in an erect position is 5 inches to 6.1 inches

121. AGOFURE Augustine

January 24, 2014 at 4:49 pm

What matters most is for a man to know how to use it,how good you are in sucking pussy and how long you stay in doing it!try and see 20 minute for the first round and at least 50 minute for the second round,try and see 08067178222 and facebook friaustineaustine at yahoo dot com search for me tru my mail on facebook.the average penis of we nigerian in an erect position is 5 inches to 6.1 inches

122. Ken

January 29, 2014 at 12:16 am

If u think ur pussy is too wide or u no longer enjoy sex cos u ve given birth, just try this and u will ask for more, come and have a taste of my THICK, FAT, HUGE, 11INCHES LONG DICK, just call or message me on 08166556722, only for single mum and divorce. Student stay clear or u might get hurt.

123. Kamufuneni

December 13, 2014 at 10:52 am

Some women have huge and deep vaginas that even a Lizard is scared to go in.Therefore any huge penis would look small in such big-holed woman.I have an average sized cock and most women have always wanted continous relationship with me.They say I know how to screw big and sweet.One woman almost divorced her husband after tasting my screwing.So size does not matter,but warm cock and the method on how you do it.

124. davis olu

October 17, 2015 at 8:08 am

size does matter sometimes..but what really matters is d energy and d firepower u discharge on bed wit it..like for me..i ve a very huge dick of 12.7inches long wen fully erect..and 7inches in width..most ladies i fucked avoid me or neva pick my calls again cos of the damage i ve done to der pussies..and i can fuck all day witout resting…i m dat hot and nasty in bed..presently i dont have a girlfriend cos d last one i had collapsed after 3hot hours of hot sex..she ran away from me

125. ik

March 25, 2016 at 4:11 pm

08113333421 ladies only

126. doubleV

December 23, 2016 at 8:23 pm

Sex is very important in every relationship, most especially in marriage. Some men av a small dick and d worst of it all is dat dey can’t use their small dis well. So so frustrating. I wish my sex life is perfect

127. doja

July 28, 2017 at 11:34 am

you are Wright dear, because, sex keep love last longer

128. Danny

October 18, 2017 at 10:35 pm

sex is nothing but killer of body

129. SUNVICK

February 10, 2018 at 3:16 am

I Fuck My Sister Frd When She Is Sleeping And She Enjoyed It More Than Me Sweeting Her Seriously