The Mike Adenuga Foundation (MAF) is a private nonprofit Pan African organization with a vision to contribute to a better and more equitable future for Nigerians and other Africans. This we intend to achieve by creating or supporting initiatives that deliver infrastructure, resources, knowledge and skills for impactful socioeconomic development through improvements in education, health and enterprise collaborating with nonprofits including nongovernmental organizations and other public and private institutions working in the specific areas of interests of the foundation.
Our core program interests are in the field of education, health, entrepreneurship, rural development and special opportunity grants. To actualize its objectives, the Foundation desires to recruit highly competent, talented and self-motivated individuals to fill the positions as stated in this publication.
All positions are full time and based in Lagos, Nigeria requiring some measure of travels within and outside Nigeria where the Mike Adenuga Group of Companies undertake commercial activity.
Job Title: Program Directors
1) Health& Education REF: PDH&E,
2) Entrepreneurship REF: PDE,
3) Rural Development REF: PDRD
The Program Director (PD) is a key member of the Mike Adenuga Foundation (MAF) team and shares responsibility for management of the Foundation supported initiatives at regional, governmental and private levels.
These positions report to the Managing Director and assist in the development of strategies and actively manage partnerships at these levels to achieve the desired impact of the Foundation investments. S/he will assist in development and management of monitoring and evaluation of projects.
- Leverage knowledge of relevant stakeholder’s structures, working protocols, decision-making processes to identify people who can partner with the foundation to develop & implement programs in the selected sector.
- Responsible for managing internal & external processes to deliver on the Foundations commitments & strategic partnerships with all stakeholders and beneficiaries.
Grants And Contracts Management
- Manage critical partnerships and relationships with grantees to achieve goals targets, for example by conducting site visits, convening meetings of key stakeholders, & by developing and managing monitoring & evaluation components for grants on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with team members to manage internal grant processes, portfolio progress and budget planning/reporting.
- Serve as a partner & resource to grantees to facilitate accomplishment of strategic objectives.
Change Agent Functions
- Actively participate in cross-program and cross-foundation grant making opportunities by developing a deep understanding of the variety & breadth of the foundation’s primary areas of focus globally.
- Seek and actively leverage opportunities to disseminate knowledge, key learnings and products developed in the course of programme implementation.
We are looking for individuals with expertise and direct experience in program management overseeing multiple partners. The ideal candidate will have worked at Privately Funded International or National and State Foundations/Agency and have demonstrated experience in and an appreciation for the complexities of implementing large scale programs in partnerships working with a wide range of stakeholders in Government and Private Sectors.
- 10-15 years of experience in implementing programs at International /Regional/ National/State levels.
- Experience in grant management, review and evaluation and program design is desirable.
- History of involvement and commitment in specialized area.
- A Master’s degree in a related field such as business administration, public administration, public health management; a Bachelor’s degree is required.
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2013
Method of Application
To apply, please quote the corresponding reference number as the subject of your e-mail and e-mail your Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document and saved with your full names, detailing contact telephone numbers, e-mail address and scanned passport photograph) to us at
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment24 hours ago
Tara Durotoye Reveals The Extent Of Damage Done To Her Store By Hoodlums
- Entertainment20 hours ago
‘It’s Really Sad That Fashola Is Part Of The Pantomime’ – OAP Toolz Reacts To Camera Found At Tollgate
- Entertainment24 hours ago
#EndSARS: “I Swear On My Life, Our Fallen Soldiers Must Get Justice” – Rapper Falz (Video)
- Lifestyle23 hours ago
Actress Osas Ighodaro Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Emotional Post
- National News5 hours ago
‘You Cannot Gag The Press’ -Fani-Kayode Reacts To NBC Fine On Media Houses
- National News24 hours ago
No State Hoarded COVID-19 Palliatives, NGF Insists
- News Feed12 hours ago
Nigerian Lawyer, Adegboruwa reacts to Fashola’s ‘discovery’ of camera at Lekki tollgate
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Regina Daniels Shares Stunning Photos On Instagram