PZ Cussons operates in Africa, Asia and Europe with its strategy built on four core principles.
* We operate in selected markets that have the potential for future growth, both in mature and emerging markets.
* We develop leading brands for the markets in which we operate.
* We operate world class supply chain networks that enable us to deliver our brands quickly and efficiently to our local consumers.
* We recruit, develop and retain a great team of people who are aligned with our values and who can drive our plans for growth.
The successful candidate who reports to the Group Sales Director, must be a professional who shares the same passion as we do for Customer Excellence. He/she must be a person who can ensure effective & efficient co-ordination of the Sales Force and deliver the Company’s Objectives.
The successful candidate is required to:
- Identify and appoint official country distributors in African markets and provide appropriate information for setting up new customers accounts in MFG in line with agreed distributor’s expectations.
- Agree export prices/payment modalities/trading terms with customers in line with procedure.
- Establish proven customer payment from bank and prepare a proforma invoice of the order.
- Arrange for registration of trademarks of products and all other documents in export countries.
- Clarify any special requirements from customers and relate back to PZ Management.
- Forward the proforma invoice to the Export Logistics department for loading/stuffing arrangement.
- Follow up on customer order shipment until delivery for effective customer service.
- Ensure good customer relationship management / regular status update.
- Ensure alignment with S&OP and inclusion of export orders in the monthly forecast.
Desired Skills & Experience
The successful candidate is required to possess:
- B.Sc. in related fields. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- 5-10 years working experience in a similar role.
- Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of ports operations and the Nigerian freight system.
- Good working relationship with NEPC, NACCIMA, MANEG.
- Good knowledge of inventory management, planning and organising skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in French Language (Compulsory).
- A hands on work ethics with CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values – COURAGE,ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE and ONENESS