Located in the Indian Ocean, beautiful tropical waters, sandy beaches and dense forests describe Mauritius. These scenic qualities bring visitors from all over world, from island trekkers to newly married couples. In terms of scenic marvels Mauritius is second to none. It has a excellent array of beaches, mountain ranges and waterfalls.Added to this is the presence of historical architecture dating back to 1700s and a vibrant city life there is plenty to see and take in.
Mauritius’ charm is derived from its rich cultural heritage: inhabitants from African, Indian, Chinese, and European backgrounds mingle and co-exist. Families looking to enjoy a relaxing, yet fun and adventurous holiday together may want to consider taking a trip to the island nation of Mauritius.
Mauritius is renowned for its beautiful landscaping, scenic views and numerous activities that are designed for all types of travellers. Anyone wishing to experience their family holidays in Mauritius will be able to take part in a variety of relaxing, fun or adventurous activities that are perfect for all members of the family.
- Calm Relaxing Adventures on Horseback around the Island
Imagine experiencing all the sights and sounds of beautiful Mauritius while riding on the back of a horse. There are numerous stables and horseback riding camps that offer guided tours for anyone who has chosen to enjoy their family holidays in Mauritius. Families can be taken on a guided tour through beautiful forest greenery, along the waterfront, or up the hiking path to the beautiful cliff tops.
- First-Hand Experiences And Adventures With Wildlife
Encounters with local wildlife will be sure to create memories that the entire family will be sharing for years to come. Groups choosing to take their family holidays in Mauritius will discover that are multiple opportunities to interact and watch the local wildlife of this coastal African island. Families can take trips to the local wildlife parks and nature preserves where they can witness first-hand turtles, lions, tigers and other beautiful and exotic animals.
- Relax Surrounded By Beautiful Scenery And Ocean Views
Family holidays in Mauritius can be a great opportunity for everyone to sit back and relax. The beautiful ocean views and stunning scenery makes this island nation an ideal place for families to rest, relax and get away from it all. There are dozens of public beaches where families can bathe in the sun, engage in a variety of activities ranging from surfing to snorkelling, or just take a stroll along the ocean coast.
- Mauritius Is Filled With Beautiful Outdoor Scenery Just Waiting to Be Explored
Almost everywhere you and your family turn there is a beautiful outdoor setting just waiting to be explored. Mauritius is filled with beautiful botanical gardens that offer families the chance to explore both local and exotic plant life in a scenic and control environment. A hike through the local parks is another great opportunity to see the beautiful outdoor scenery. Families can hike along trails and take in beautiful sights of ponds, lakes and waterfalls all scattered throughout the island.
Call your travel agent today and book a trip to Mauritius. It is sure to change your life
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment18 hours ago
‘You Are A Disgrace’ – Actress Adesua Etomi Knocks Lauretta Onochie Over Her Tweet
- National News19 hours ago
‘Your Report On Lekki Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fire’ — Lai Writes CNN
- Entertainment15 hours ago
‘Why I Don’t Promote My Old Songs’ – BBNaija’s Vee
- Metro News21 hours ago
Nigeria’s Communications Minister, Isa Pantami, Loses 13-year-old Daughter
- National News19 hours ago
Petrol Subsidy Not Completely Gone, Says Minister
- National News21 hours ago
Amaechi Apologises For Abuja-Kaduna Train Breakdown
- Politics21 hours ago
Fashola: If We Keep Our Promises, APC Will Retain Power In 2023
- Politics21 hours ago
Saraki Leads PDP’s Nati youonal Reconciliation Panel