Paternity Mess Latest: My Mum Told Me Pete Edochie Met Her At Buru-Buru!-Kenyan Model, Ephy Saint Opens Up

He’s popularly known as Ephy Saint in Nairobi, Kenya where he reigns supreme as a model and thespian of note.

petnson[1]

This actor cum model is yet to unravel the mystery surrounding his paternity as he claims to be a son to the veteran actor, Pete Edochie popularly known as Okonkwo by movie buffs.

When Nigeriafilms.com, first came out with a bit of the story, so many things happened, Chief Edochie was contacted by Kenyan journalists and he denied, for the fifteenth time, having anything to do with an offspring in Kenya. A call from our office to his line 080920**16* was not picked and even our sms to him was not attended to. In this interview with Alonge Michael of Nigeriafilms.com, this 23 year-old entertainer said he was really bitter that all his effort to meet his father is futile. Please read this interestingly revealing interview.

Tell me a bit about yourself?

I’m 24 years old, raised by an awesome single mother, who I would gladly give an organ to. I am working so hard to live my dream which is to be the best in the world as an actor / model and a movie maker… I love life and have very fun-loving people around me. I always grow to be me and no one else.

How and where did you grow up?

All over, with my mum and my grand folks, in Kenya.

With your mum; how about your father?

Hmmm, I don’t know, I never met him.

Can you tell us why?

I can’t …He is a magician …had me and disappeared, so I can’t tell much about him.

How did you now turn up to be who you are?

I was brought up by two strong-willed women, my mum and my grandmother, discipline being the core of my upbringing. So I turned out alright I guess.

As a child, what did you think of becoming?

A model, reason being that, I have always loved glamour.

How did you attain this status in the modelling world?

Remaining consistent in my craft and patience also came in handy.

What’s your greatest achievement?

Coming to being.

Do you have any regret?

No … I believe everything happens for a reason.

What influence does your mum have on you?

She made me love me for who I am and taught me to be real with myself and the people around me. I’m the person I am because of her.

What’s that thing about you that you would want to change?

My financial status… I want to make more money …don’t get me wrong, not that I don’t have money now but I want to have enough money because I have a mother and younger sister to take care of.

Aside Kenya, where would you love to live?

My father’s land … Nigeria

Nigeria?

Yes, Nigeria! I learnt he’s a prominent and well known and respected actor in Nigeria from the South Eastern part of the country, as I am made to believe by my mum. That’s the little I know about him.

Are you sure?

My mum said so, in fact, he’s still very much an active participant in the industry.

Taking a closer look at yourself, who do you think your dad is?

Well, my mum said and I want to believe her that multiple award-winning actor, Pete Edochie is my biological father.

How sure are you?

I can’t prove it; I only got wind of it last year.

Can you give us reasons why you can’t prove it?

Distance and lack of information from both of them, my mum and him, that is, my biological father, Pete Edochie.

But does your mum realise that you need to know who your true father is?

She does, she kept it away from me until last year when she told me about it. I was shocked.

Have you made effort to reach Pete Edoche after that revelation?

Yes I have, like any other man who might not be in the know about an existing biological child of his; he denied. Saying he has never been to Kenya in his entire life

Through what means did you reach out to him?

My mum sent someone to him and the person return with his message that he said he never had any fling with anybody in Kenya because he has never been there in his entire life.

What was your reaction when he said that?

It’s either he’s lying or he has a twin brother.

This fact you have is not enough to call him your father….

There are talks here and there that he used to live in Nairobi in Kenya in a small town called Buru Buru.

What year?

1987-1988

Has it ever occurred to you that your mum might not be factual about this?

I believe my mother. She has always been there for me, I don’t see a reason why she would lie or hide any information about my father or paternity. This is not a matter to be joked with.

So she told you that Pete Edochie, Nigerian bearded actor is your father?

Yes she did.

The burden now rests on your shoulders to press further on the paternity issue, since you know your mum is not making a mistake then you should stand as a man to unravel the mystery surrounding your birth.

May be this is how God wants it. In Kenya, I am a big name and I have followership but in God I trust. Thanks for your advice anyway.

What attempt have you made to come to Nigeria and solve this riddle once and for all?

If a man wants nothing to do with me and I believe him to be my father, I also don’t want much to do with him.

Doesn’t your mother have a picture or something she can put down as evidence?

She was having a picture of the two of them together, according to her, she gave it to a friend to help trace him and that friend said he has misplaced the picture. Now you can see the critical situation I have been placed.

From the look of things, I guess only DNA can settle this paternity issue?

If he truly hasn’t been to Kenya as he claimed and I take him through all that, he will hate me the more, so DNA test seems like a long thing right now. I want to believe that everything happens for a reason. I am made to succeed in life. I am not looking for money or anything from Pete, just his acceptance. But of what use is the success for a man to deny the paternity of his child. It’s cruelty and all of us shall meet to account for our various deeds on earth.

Presently where do you live?

I live in Nairobi, Kenya

If there was just one wish you have, what would it be?

I want a complete family.

What surname do you bear?

Muriithi

How? That’s not a Nigerian name as you claim to have a Nigerian father…

Some other man took responsibility of bringing me up but he also left soon after my sister was born, but his mother brought me up that’s why I kept the name. He’s a Kenyan

Did this other guy too divorce your mum or just left like your dad?

Left, my mum was never married to any of them

Modeling or acting; which one pays your bills the most?

They both have taken and given from each other, but modelling pays much better in Kenya.

Lastly, what’s that secret desire?

I would love to be buried in Nigeria, the land of my father.

Thanks for your time?

You are welcome

Source: Nigeriafilms.com

1. jack sly

April 19, 2013 at 3:19 pm

hmmmm, this is another nigerian film. it seem unbeliveable but can be true if there is proof

• Henry Orumgbe

January 7, 2014 at 9:08 am

Thanks Jack,

It is not a joke for something like this and the personality involved, Therefore a DNA test is mandatory to solve this problem once and for all
      God bless you

2. meg

October 11, 2013 at 3:35 pm

Pete. Shld jst go 4 DNA test, tnk God we r in a cevillized world, he dnt ned 2 argue.

3. Christy Wills

November 20, 2013 at 1:59 pm

Pet Edochie is one of d most respected actors in Nigeria so he need to go for d nearest option i.e DNA test. This is better than saying no to it.

4. Smart

November 21, 2013 at 8:38 am

Dis romour is fake.. Even d guy in question did’t mention his full name..pet Edochie says he never visited kenya and d woman also av nt visited Nigeria…guy plz go search for ur real dad ok.. Goodluck

5. solidfndinvest

November 26, 2013 at 10:47 am

I am His father! Just want you to know boy I am proud of you, I am the Nigeria man your mum told you about I am your Dad.

6. Ajibo

December 3, 2013 at 9:55 pm

This is trash.We read about it here in Kenya too.This is the most immoral country i have ever been where women have no shame and respect.That gay should go look for who the father is.He has been asked many questions by the Kenya media which he never answered.I doubt if Pete can do that.

7. Richard Ayilla

December 24, 2013 at 4:02 pm

This is serious. The assertion is worth investigation. DNA is d best way to find out d truth of this mystery & both parties be committed to unravel it. I pity d Model star but his mom is terrible as a mother.

8. greatlawoo

December 29, 2013 at 6:20 pm

Ur is a bitch of no gender

9. greatlawoo

December 29, 2013 at 6:26 pm

I MEAN UR MUM GUY, SHE IS A BITCH OF NO GENDER, THATS HOW THEY PROSTITUTE TO THE XTENT OF NOT KNOWNG WHO IMPREGNATE THEM, LET PETE GO OF DNA IF HE SURE OF HIMSELF TO CLEAR HIM OUT, ELSE SOMETHNG IS FISHNG

10. Henry Orumgbe

January 7, 2014 at 10:56 am

Like as I said early on Mr. Pete Edochie can go ahead and conduct a DNA test but when the results turns out negative he has the right to sue the Kenya woman and her son for the deformation of character and claim damages.

11. meti Ikpirhirin

January 18, 2014 at 12:03 pm

Sounds fake to me.

12. JTmoney

January 20, 2014 at 7:21 pm

Thruly this guy is fake he’s a nobody he’s jus want to lean on pete for some fanicia help you shud go look for ur father ok.

13. lisa

February 12, 2014 at 10:29 am

This is stupid pete is not your father U̶̲̥̅̊ better go look for your father play boy

14. m

July 23, 2019 at 10:48 am

All said by different people is okay but we must not forget that what is hidden to men is not hidden to God If truly he is your father God Almighty, the creator of the universal, the author and finisher of our soul, the beginning and the end of all creatures (from A-Z) will reveal you to him. Bro relax Let us be quick to hear and slow to judge

Nse Ikpe-Etim Reacts To Desmond Elliot’s Call For Social Media Regulation

Nse Ikpe-Etim
Nollywood Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim

Nollywood Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim

Nigerian actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim, has reacted to the call for social media regulation by popular actor cum Lagos lawmaker, Desmond Elliot.

A fan had tweeted at the movie star and a few of her colleagues known to be friends with Elliot requesting their opinion on his speech.

@HenshawKate, @uchejombo, @IshaSesay, @NseIkpeEtim, @MichelleDede … Respectfully asking; don’t you guys still hangout with Desmond? I sincerely think if you guys do he would be better at representing the people“, the fan asked.

Read AlsoNse Ikpe-Etim Goes Into Self-Isolation After Returning From UK

Ikpe-Etim retweeted the tweet with a comment that reads:

“A basket can hold many seeds, not all would be worth planting. This reply is also respectfully.”

See her reply below:

The actress’ reply

‘If You Are Arrogant, Stay Away From Public Service’ – Film Director, Mildred Okwo Tells Lawmakers

'If You Are Arrogant, Stay Away From Public Service' - Film Director, Mildred Okwo Tells Lawmakers
Mildred Okwo

Movie Producer, Mildred Okwo

Nollywood film director and producer, Mildred Okwo, has advised arrogant people to stay away from public service in Nigeria. The award-winning filmmaker took to her Twitter page to dish out the advice.

She also shared her take on the lawmakers who are blaming the recklessness of some Nigerian youths on social media.

In her words:

“If you are arrogant, stay away from public service.”

Read Also‘Testing Cast And Crew For COVID-19 Is Expensive’ – Filmmaker Mildred Okwo

“Dear Reps, one or two of the youth on social media you malign are supposed to be in your employ to help you read & understand ur constituent’s needs. You are also supposed to create avenues for the hoodlums who helped put you in power to become responsible citizens”

See her posts below:

The filmmaker’s post

Rapper Pepenazi Ties Knot With His Fianceè, Janine

Rapper Pepenazi Ties Knot With His Fianceè, Janine
Pepenazi and his fiancée, Janine

Pepenazi and his fiancée, Janine

Nigeria rapper, Pepenazi,who is also media personality Dotun’s brother, finally tied the nuptial knot with his fiancée, Janine on Friday.

According to reports, the couple got married at the Ikoyi registry, Lagos in the presence of their close friends and family.

OAP Dotun broke the exciting news on social media and he also shared photos from the civil marriage ceremony.

In the photos, Pepenazi, who is now a married man, wore a dapper tuxedo while his bride donned a beautiful white gown.

Information Nigeria recalls the pair got engaged in February.

Read Also: Singer Pepenazi Proposes To His Girlfriend (Video)

See the photos below: