Most wedding proposals come as a surprise and this is what makes them exciting. Seeing the surprised look on the bride’s face is always fun. However, if you want to know when your man is about to propose, here are a few signs to look out for:
1, He Acts Nervous:
Most men find the thought of proposing very frightening. Even when they’ve been going out with a girl for long, the possibility of rejection makes it a scary move for them. Nervousness for no apparent reason is a sign that a man is about to propose.
2, He Starts to Enjoy Weddings:
Men are not usually as interested in wedding ceremonies as women are. If your man suddenly starts to pay serious attention to wedding ceremonies and how they’re organized, you might be changing your surname soon.
3, He Starts to Use “We” A lot:
If your man starts to say “We” a lot instead of “I”, he might be making a place for you in his life forever. This is a sign that he has made a mental note in his head that you are now a team.
4, He Starts to Pay More Attention to You:
If your man suddenly becomes more romantic and starts to treat you extra specially, it could be a sign that he’s set to propose. Men want to do all they can to get a “Yes” so he’ll go the extra mile to make sure you have no cause to refuse.
If he’s taking you out more often and doing all the things he used to do at the beginning of the relationship, it might be because he’s ready to start a new relationship with you; the relationship of marriage.
5, He and Your Friends Are Acting Funny:
Men usually ask their woman’s friends for advice when they want to propose. This is to give him ideas and to help him plan the surprise properly with their help. If you notice, your man and your friends acting suspiciously like they know something you don’t, then it’s likely you’ll be getting a ring soon.
6, He’s Closer to Your Parents:
If your man suddenly starts arranging to see your parents without you or if he suddenly wants to spend a lot of time with them, it might be because he’s decided he wants you as a lifetime mate. Getting your parents’ approval is very important for the success of his plans and he’ll make sure he does just that.
7, Your Female Instincts Tell You So:
Women are very intuitive creatures. They sometimes instinctively know when something is going wrong and when something is about to go right. If you have a strong feeling that your man is about to propose, then you’re probably right.
Is there any sign you think was left out? Let us know. Please share your comments, suggestions and even your own proposal stories in the comment box.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment11 hours ago
Faithia Williams Condoles Iyabo Ojo Over Mother’s Death
- National News15 hours ago
NLC, TUC Stage Walk Out From Meeting With FG
- National News14 hours ago
CCB Invitation: Magu Can’t Access Assets’ Documents, Says Lawyer
- Entertainment12 hours ago
“It’s Different And Classy” – Cardi B Praises Erica’s Fashion Style
- News Feed10 hours ago
Iyabo Ojo Finds Out Her Mum Lied About Her Age (Video)
- Metro News15 hours ago
Cult Violence: Wike Imposes Two-Week Curfew Around Okoro-Nu-Odu
- National News14 hours ago
Saraki Reacts To Kidnap, Killing Of Worshippers In Zamfara Mosque
- National News15 hours ago
Recession: Nigeria’s Economy On Way To Recovery, Says Osinbajo’s Aide