Design, Construction and Supervision of various petroleum projects. Ensuring timely and satisfactory completion of plans and specifications.
Design, Construction and Supervision of:
• Petroleum depots. These depots should range from simple 2,000 cubic meter ones to large and complicated over 200,000 cubic meter ones. These terminals must be capable of handling all white products and spirits including crude oil, fuel oil and bitumen.
• Offshore mooring systems like Single Point Mooring systems and Conventional Buoy Mooring systems for vessels up to 200,000 DWT
• Jetties, ports and harbours for vessels up to 200,000 DWT
• Loading and offloading facilities for road tankers and trains
Produce, agree and manage, with all relevant parties, a realistic design program and information required schedule to satisfy design, procurement and construction requirements
Be responsible for the communication between the lenders and their technical advisors and the project team. Be responsible and follow up the CAPEX and budget of the project.
– Coordinate project execution activities to ensure that projects are implemented within budget and schedule.
– Ensure compliance of codes, standards, regulation and practices applicable to the design and construction (e.g API, ASME, ANSI, AGA, ISA, etc)
Contract negotiation, contact administration and claims management.
Desired Skills & Experience
– Degree in Engineering with minimum 15 years varied construction experience.
• Knowledge of the international codes and standards in petroleum depots and products as well as knowledge of marine principles
• Project Finance experience and Build Operate and Transfer concept
• Operating experience in petroleum depots, jetties and offshore mooring systems
• Knowledge of high value contract negotiation in the petroleum industry, with firsthand experience of large CAPEX or OPEX contract implementation
• Knowledge of FIDIC contracts
• Effective negotiation skills
• Be a confident presenter able to communicate with a large range of audience types
• Attention to detail
• Planning and organizational skills
• Team player, leader and decision maker
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Lifestyle11 hours ago
‘I Tested Positive To HIV After Gang Raped By 3 Men – Chef Ayomide
- Politics9 hours ago
Ganduje Reinstates Suspended Aide Who Attacked President Buhari
- Education9 hours ago
BREAKING: Public, Private Schools Can Reopen Monday – Lagos Govt
- Sports8 hours ago
The potential for iGaming in Nigeria uncovered
- National News3 hours ago
WTO: Trump Wrong For Rejecting Okonjo-Iweala – Fani-Kayode
- National News13 hours ago
Lekki Shootings: Why Families Of Victims Are Afraid To Speak Out —Falana
- News Feed19 hours ago
Why it is difficult for me to display my wife: TB Joshua
- Entertainment8 hours ago
Toke Makinwa Tests Positive For COVID-19; Shares Her Experience