Design, Construction and Supervision of various petroleum projects. Ensuring timely and satisfactory completion of plans and specifications.
Design, Construction and Supervision of:
• Petroleum depots. These depots should range from simple 2,000 cubic meter ones to large and complicated over 200,000 cubic meter ones. These terminals must be capable of handling all white products and spirits including crude oil, fuel oil and bitumen.
• Offshore mooring systems like Single Point Mooring systems and Conventional Buoy Mooring systems for vessels up to 200,000 DWT
• Jetties, ports and harbours for vessels up to 200,000 DWT
• Loading and offloading facilities for road tankers and trains
Produce, agree and manage, with all relevant parties, a realistic design program and information required schedule to satisfy design, procurement and construction requirements
Be responsible for the communication between the lenders and their technical advisors and the project team. Be responsible and follow up the CAPEX and budget of the project.
– Coordinate project execution activities to ensure that projects are implemented within budget and schedule.
– Ensure compliance of codes, standards, regulation and practices applicable to the design and construction (e.g API, ASME, ANSI, AGA, ISA, etc)
Contract negotiation, contact administration and claims management.
Desired Skills & Experience
– Degree in Engineering with minimum 15 years varied construction experience.
• Knowledge of the international codes and standards in petroleum depots and products as well as knowledge of marine principles
• Project Finance experience and Build Operate and Transfer concept
• Operating experience in petroleum depots, jetties and offshore mooring systems
• Knowledge of high value contract negotiation in the petroleum industry, with firsthand experience of large CAPEX or OPEX contract implementation
• Knowledge of FIDIC contracts
• Effective negotiation skills
• Be a confident presenter able to communicate with a large range of audience types
• Attention to detail
• Planning and organizational skills
• Team player, leader and decision maker