• Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
Understands a broad spectrum of HP technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements
• Often leads small to medium technical projects. Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives. Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate
• Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment. Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments
• Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
• Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.
• Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding value. Demonstrates execution of the HP strategy
• Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learning’s are documented and shared.
Education and Experience Required:
6+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor or equivalent degree in Computer science or related area of study
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Experienced with Telco customer environment (system integration projects)
• Ability to work effectively as a member of virtual remote team
• Good knowledge around system networking & telecommunications protocols. SNMP (MIBs, traps)
• Deep knowledge on systems architecture,
• Good programming (Java, C, C++, Perl, scripting ..) skills
• Good relational database programming (SQL, data structure,…) skills,
• Good Linux/Unix OS skills
• Proven ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products. Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem.
• Ability in producing customer documentation. Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form. Ability to write relevant components of a proposal document (e.g. answer specific RFP questions). Ability to translate verbal requirements from face to face client meetings into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals.
• Ability to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence. Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing