Are you a single lady? Do you want to change that? Then stop these behaviours today!
1. HAVING SEX TOO SOON: Many women feel pressure to have sex with a man because they feel that this will keep the man’s attention. Having sex with a man who is not emotionally connected with you will keep his attention-but only for the short run.
Solution: Resist the urge to sleep with a man before you’re ready. Also, do not have sex with a man before there is a mutual emotional connection. Think: If you had sex with the guy you’re seeing now and you got pregnant, would he be there for you, or would he run for the hills?
2. NEGATIVE ATTITUDE: If you have the attitude that all men are dogs, all men cheat, all men are pigs, this attitude will definitely repel men. Even if you do not vocalize these thoughts, it will be evident in your actions.
Solution: Be positive. Be present. Smile with every man that you meet.
3. WASTING TIME: Too often women stay in dead-end relationships or put up with being the booty call . Settling to be in a dead-end relationship or the side chick will only waste your time and prevent you from meeting the right guy.
Solution: Look at your relationship. Where is it going? Is it what you want? If not, you are missing out on meeting the right guy. Don’t settle.
4. LOW SELF-ESTEEM: Having low self-esteem is never a good thing. It can prevent you from realizing when you are in a bad relationship. Usually when a woman has low self-worth, she will only attract negative men.
Solution: You are beautiful and you deserve to be with a great guy. For the next two months, take note of all the compliments that you receive from family and friends. Each night, read the list of compliments. In no time your confidence will be boosted and you will agree that you are amazing!
5. TOO PICKY: You will not date a man if he does not match your long list of requirements.
Solution: Take 10 minutes to write down traits that you must have in a man, then prioritize your list and select the top three things that you ABSOLUTELY must have in a man.
6. LOSING YOURSELF: Something that’s very common is that once a woman starts dating a guy that she’s interested in, she forgets her friends and the life she had before meeting him. A man will appreciate you more if you have your own life and a schedule outside him.
Solution: Don’t make your life revolve around his life. Don’t be afraid to have a life of your own.
7. BEING OVERLY AGGRESSIVE: Typically, men do not respond very well to what they view as pushy women. Generally speaking, men enjoy the chase and want to be the one to pursue you. If you try to push for a relationship or marriage with a man before he is ready, it will only push him away.
Solution: Keep your cool. You’re amazing. Allow the man to court you.