Lifestyle

Are You Tired of Being Single? Then Stop Doing These Things!!!

Are you a single lady? Do you want to change that? Then stop these behaviours today!

1. HAVING SEX TOO SOON: Many women feel pressure to have sex with a man because they feel that this will keep the man’s attention. Having sex with a man who is not emotionally connected with you will keep his attention-but only for the short run.

Solution: Resist the urge to sleep with a man before you’re ready. Also, do not have sex with a man before there is a mutual emotional connection. Think: If you had sex with the guy you’re seeing now and you got pregnant, would he be there for you, or would he run for the hills?

2. NEGATIVE ATTITUDE: If you have the attitude that all men are dogs, all men cheat, all men are pigs, this attitude will definitely repel men. Even if you do not vocalize these thoughts, it will be evident in your actions.

Solution: Be positive. Be present. Smile with every man that you meet.

3. WASTING TIME: Too often women stay in dead-end relationships or put up with being the booty call . Settling to be in a dead-end relationship or the side chick will only waste your time and prevent you from meeting the right guy.

Solution: Look at your relationship. Where is it going? Is it what you want? If not, you are missing out on meeting the right guy. Don’t settle.

4. LOW SELF-ESTEEM: Having low self-esteem is never a good thing. It can prevent you from realizing when you are in a bad relationship. Usually when a woman has low self-worth, she will only attract negative men.

Solution: You are beautiful and you deserve to be with a great guy. For the next two months, take note of all the compliments that you receive from family and friends. Each night, read the list of compliments. In no time your confidence will be boosted and you will agree that you are amazing!

5. TOO PICKY: You will not date a man if he does not match your long list of requirements.

Solution: Take 10 minutes to write down traits that you must have in a man, then prioritize your list and select the top three things that you ABSOLUTELY must have in a man.

6. LOSING YOURSELF: Something that’s very common is that once a woman starts dating a guy that she’s interested in, she forgets her friends and the life she had before meeting him. A man will appreciate you more if you have your own life and a schedule outside him.

Solution: Don’t make your life revolve around his life. Don’t be afraid to have a life of your own.

7. BEING OVERLY AGGRESSIVE: Typically, men do not respond very well to what they view as pushy women. Generally speaking, men enjoy the chase and want to be the one to pursue you. If you try to push for a relationship or marriage with a man before he is ready, it will only push him away.

Solution: Keep your cool. You’re amazing. Allow the man to court you.

1. Comfort

April 18, 2013 at 11:33 am

Wonderful write-up. I pray singles will follow it.

2. eucharia ify

April 18, 2013 at 11:43 am

i luv dat,keep it up

3. Mitarya

April 18, 2013 at 12:00 pm

Daz really right. I was indeed quite skeptic.

4. Tosin Esther

April 18, 2013 at 1:12 pm

I Love It Very Much, Coz it Lifts up My Spirit

5. jola

April 18, 2013 at 7:37 pm

Thank you all very much. I’m glad you liked it.

• daniel

April 18, 2013 at 9:20 pm

God bless u , u r a blessing 2 ur generation keep it up

6. Good

April 18, 2013 at 8:28 pm

Good writeup.Ladies should really read this and pls try to learn smethng from it..Is outrightly correct.

7. dozie

April 18, 2013 at 9:34 pm

Simply Educative.”onye nwere nti nya nuru ihe muonso na-agwa nzuko christ”

8. jimot

April 19, 2013 at 10:27 am

Thanks foh this article,may God continue to replenish your sence,love that !

9. Lateef Fatai

April 19, 2013 at 11:45 am

Nice thought i love it!

10. Comfort michael

April 19, 2013 at 12:05 pm

Oh my God! I really love this. Thanks a lot.

11. Linda

April 28, 2013 at 7:57 pm

i so love this, i like inspirations. Talking of picky, wanting a well groomed man with a good sense of dressing, does it sound like been overly picky, bcos if a man lacks that its a No No 4 me seriously.

Lifestyle

‘I Tested Positive To HIV After Gang Raped By 3 Men – Chef Ayomide

‘I Tested Positive To HIV After Being Gang Raped By 3 Men For Being Gay’ – Chef Ayomide
Ayomide and his lover

Ayomide and his lover

Nigerian chef, Ayomide Idowu, who is also a male rape survivor, has taken to his Instagram page to tell his story.

The openly gay young man recalled how he was allegedly gang raped by 3 hoodlums at the age of 19 because of his sexuality and how he eventually contracted HIV.

Ayomide revealed his life never remained the same as he was also arrested and victimized by the police.

In his words;

“I could remember last 5years ago
What I pass through from 3 hoodlums
I was thoroughly beaten and gang-raped
All because I’m Gay…they took advantage of me
I was 19years old boy then, I suffered humiliation
Arbitrary arrest from police,inhuman degrading treatment,I lost my precious Home at the age of 19years..no parents no family…it really hurts to be an orphan….after I lost my virginity from the raped….having unprotected sex from those hoodlums I WAS TESTED POSITIVE….being positive my mood changed…I started my medication and think less…I stay away from smoking and alcohol…I eat Good fruits and vegetables…thanks to God I’m a testifier now
I’m undetectable my CD4 850 viral load 10
It really worth testimony 🙏🤦im looking healthy and stunning…being HIV positive is not the end of life…it reveals the other side of you…my aims of sharing my life threatening story as an orphan,so that people can learn from this…. 5years living positively”

Read Also: GAYS are one of the most influential & successful people in Nigeria — Chef Ayomide

The gay activist’s post

The gay activist’s post

Lifestyle

Actress Osas Ighodaro Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Emotional Post

Actress Osas Ighodaro Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Emotional Post
Osas Ighodaro

Osas Ighodaro

Nigerian actress, Osas Ighodaro penned an emotional note via Instagram as she clocked 30-years-old on Monday.

To mark her birthday, the single mother of one posted a monochrome photo of herself as she wished for people to continue praying for those who lost their lives during these turbulent period.

Ighodaro wrote;

“Thank God for another year. Happy Birthday to me. If you know me, you know I absolutely love birthdays but this year it certainly hits different. I’m overwhelming grateful for life and thankful to God to be able to see another birthday bc unfortunately many haven’t and won’t have that opportunity.

I am hopeful for better days for myself, those that I love and hold dear and most certainly for my country Nigeria. I pray for unity, peace, harmony and togetherness. We all deserve it.

My birthday wish is to please continue to pray for those innocent lives lost. Please remain hopeful and focused because I truly believe better days are soon ahead by God’s grace.

Peace, Love and Blessings.”

See her post below:

The actress’ post

The actress’ post

Travel

Exotic Resorts May Be the Best Bet for a Holiday

An exotic vacation usually means exploring a distant foreign country, whilst resorts are places
to go for rest, sport, or which offers a particular speciality, with many resorts being part of a
popular tourist destination or on or near a beach. If you are planning a vacation to an exotic
resort it can be a once-in-a-lifetime vacation to a far-flung destination or a luxurious place to
stay closer to home where you can enjoy some pampering.

Why stay at an exotic resort

Exotic resorts often offer all-inclusive vacation deals, along with other options that leave you
to plan your stay more precisely to your own wishes. These resorts offer excellent customer
service, superb accommodation and facilities and are usually to be found in beautiful settings.
Here are some of the best resorts from around the world for you to consider:

Four Seasons Resort, Seychelles
This famous resort has made many feel they have entered Paradise. The gentle ocean breeze
floats up the granite hillside and into your tree-house villa tucked away from the other guests
staying at the resort. This is perfect for encouraging you to relax, either by your private pool
or in the clear blue waters of Petite Anse Bay. Perfect for a romantic stay, there is a Spa for
pampering and the chance for a sunset meal on a deserted beach.

Some enjoy simply sitting on their balcony, gazing at the ocean between reading their book,
sketching or checking out international bookmakers and betting sites for the chance of a
flutter. If you want another type of adrenaline kick, check out the resorts excellent kayaking
and snorkelling facilities, which are recommended by nearly all who try it.

Anantara Resort, Hua Hin, Thailand

The ultimate tropical getaway, the Anantara Resort is an award-winning site modelled on a
traditional Thai village and is just three hours drive south of Bangkok. The location is where
Thai royalty and aristocrats have been holidaying for almost one-hundred years. Today, you
can visit historical attractions alongside theme parks and shops as well as vineyards and golf
courses.

The resort is set among 14 acres of lush tropical grounds with lotus-filled lagoons and
meandering pathways through exotic foliage, with many rooms overlooking the shoreline.
Each day, chefs prepare freshly caught local seafood alongside Thai specialities. The resort
also has an award-winning spa located within a lagoon-inspired oasis offering you the perfect
opportunity to relax.

Kurumba, Maldives

Kurumba is a well-established resort that opened almost 50 years ago and continues to offer
superb hospitality and contemporary facilities. There are seven speciality restaurants offering
cuisine from Italy to the Middle East as well as Thila, a restaurant which extends out over the
water which offers gourmet breakfasts and seafood dinners.

You can go snorkelling over the nearby reef full of colourful marine life or sign up to a dive
package as part of your stay, or just enjoy a private pool when staying at one of the spacious
villages. There are also deluxe beachfront bungalows offering direct beach access and views
of the crystal-clear waters.