Yes, I Broke Up With My Ex For Failing To Buy Me A Range Rover Sport – Cossy

cossy-orjiakorControversial actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor also known as Nutty Queen, has confirmed that her relationship with her ex-boyfriend broke down because he failed to buy her a Range Rover.

Cossy was quoted as saying: “It’s true but that was a long time ago. He just called me one day and said ‘Baby, I’m getting you a Range.’ Sometimes I wonder why some men make promises they know they won’t fulfil. Perhaps they want to show they belong when they know they don’t belong. It  does not make sense.

“I would have reasoned with him if he had come to say ‘Sweet heart, look I don’t have that kind of money to buy a Range. I was just joking about it. Please I am sorry,’ we would have continued the affair, but making it seem as if he was making issues out of it was being too childish. I did not sack him, rather he sacked himself” she said.

Speaking on marriage, the upcoming singer who likes to flaunt her natural endowments expressed hope that one day she will get married but not until the right man proposes with a diamond ring. In her words: “I cannot marry myself. When I get a proposal then I will consider it. For now, nobody has proposed to me. I am still waiting for the right guy. Whoever he is should come along with a diamond ring. You never can tell.”

1. Benue News Online click here

March 14, 2013 at 2:48 pm

That’s crazy for me

2. ceejay

March 14, 2013 at 2:56 pm

I don’t know if I shld direct my anger at Cossy OR d people/organisation that grants her audience….

3. John Audu

March 14, 2013 at 3:22 pm

She is not prepare to marry. May be, who know is dating another woman, because they themselves better. What is ring in the first place if there no true love?

4. Mr. Glint

March 14, 2013 at 3:31 pm

Mrs Seductress.. A guy wud b crazy 2 mari u.Aftaall, u are not a wife material!!! U v flaunt everytin u ve got.. Wait 4 diamond ring 4 eternal!

5. bege

March 14, 2013 at 4:52 pm

I pity who wnt to marry cossy

6. john igwe

March 14, 2013 at 6:57 pm

The guy suppose thank God that u dumped him bcos there is nothing left in u to enjoy. Even the one ur exibiting is fake, expired and damaged goods. Sorry Nne.

7. Mr. Truth

March 14, 2013 at 7:01 pm

Cossy, I hv a wooden ring, wil u mari me?

8. Babalola William R.

March 14, 2013 at 7:11 pm

She is a nice guy and I beleive she will get hooked one day.

9. Iyk

March 14, 2013 at 7:19 pm

Hahahahaha she wants to marry diamond ring,mind u dat u are not getting youger.

10. Melvin

March 14, 2013 at 7:41 pm

so ur nt still xposed after all these yrs, i pity u. Cos no man in his rite sense wil put u in his house.

11. Oke princewill

March 14, 2013 at 7:43 pm

Come i will give a ring moulded wit clay soil. Folishness!!!!

12. Oluvictor

March 14, 2013 at 11:51 pm

If what Cossy said is truly true, then the guy has not been truthful enof to keep his words and worst still, he failed to admit his failure, and felt too big to appologize. He will fool her more, if she dint brake and break off from him. Too bad.

This girl, @ least, @ this point, is correct. Though i distaste her way of dressing dat exposes her values dat shud be for her valued man.

But in this case, she has simply shown that the guy wanted to make a fool of her.

Guys should always be firm. Be yrsef. No film trick again. Everybody don wise now. So simply be who u are.

And the girl will still love u for who u are.

13. koko

March 15, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Nna show us dis ur breast wella nah…comot ur clothes ..

14. Madu

March 16, 2013 at 10:55 am

Lucky man, good that he escaped with his dear life.

15. Sammy-olusanya Saheed

March 16, 2013 at 3:10 pm

D guy ought 2b tankin his star 4 leavin a 1st class prostitute. And 4 dat diamond ring u’re clamourin 4u’l wait til eternity 2 gt dat. Ashawooooooooo.

16. test1

March 17, 2013 at 9:40 pm

Hey amiga!!! I really like the dress but… I think the top is SO YOU!! So colorful and free flowing- which is my choice for you. You’ll create a splash in either. I like the Limited but haven’t shopped there inside a while- thanks for that reminder. Hugs!!

BBNaija’s Khloe Celebrates Birthday With Sultry Photos

BBNaija’s Khloe Celebrates Her Birthday With Sultry Photos

Khloe

BBNaija’s Khloe

Big Brother Naija season 3 housemate, Abiri Oluwabusayo, alias Khloe shared a couple of sultry photos of herself via Instagram on Thursday to mark her new age.

The Ekiti born fashion and beauty Influencer turned 27 and she decided to entertain her fans.

In the photos, the reality TV star donned a white bodysuit which put her curves on display.

While captioning one of the photos, the birthday girl asked her fans and followers to spoil her with gifts.

Khloe wrote;

“prada me
Gucci me
birkin me
it’s my bday and i’m a modafkn diva”

Read Also: ‘Make Sure You Are 20 Times Better Before You Try To Advice Me’ – BBNaija’s Khloe (Video)

See the photos below:

‘I’m Proud Of You Honey’, Adesua Etomi Tells Banky W

'I'm Proud You Honey', Adesua Etomi Tells Banky W
Banky W and Adesuwa Etomi

Banky W and Adesuwa Etomi

Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi, has expressed love to her husband, Nigerian singer Banky W. The movie star took to her Twitter page to commend him for his contributions to the protests in the country.

She particularly appreciated him for his new song, ‘Talk and Do’ which is a reflection of the current happenings in Nigeria.

Read Also#EndSARS: ‘The Lives That Have Been Lost Are Priceless’ – Adesua Etomi

Taking to her Twitter page, she writes:

“Heard this song a few months ago & loved it. Banky was def led to write it seeing how things took a different turn in our country recently. It is so timely and so beautiful. Proud of u honey @BankyW Forever on ur team. Proud to know & love you.”

See her tweet below:

The actress’ post

Actress Mary Njoku, Husband Test Positive For COVID-19

Actress Mary Njoku And Her Husband Test Positive For COVID-19
Mary Njoku and her husband

Mary Njoku and her husband, Jason

Nigerian actress, Mary Remmy Njoku and her husband, Jason have both tested positive for COVID-19.

Jason, who is the co-founder, and CEO of iROKOtv, took to his Twitter account on Wednesday to inform his fans and followers about the latest update.

Taking to the micro-blogging site, he tweeted;

“My enemies are hard at work in 2020. Mrs. Njoku and I tested positive for Covid-19. I’m not feeling great, but Mary is well. Literally no idea how I caught it. But we shall see this pass too.”

Read Also: ‘Stardom Cannot Erase A Natural Stupidity, Please Lower Your Expectations Of Celebrities’ – Actress Mary Njoku

Njoku’s post