WTS energy – A multi-national EPC company operating in West Africa
Job Title: QC Supervisor
Job description QC Supervisor
- Monitor the implementation of the approved site QC Plan.
- Supervise Inspection personnel to ensure that work is carried out in a proficient and efficient manner.
- Coordinate components and paperwork between inspection disciplines, inspection & NDT. Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) of welds/ Dye Penetrant Inspection (DPI) of welds.
- Monitoring and inspection of fabrications at tack-up stage.
- Monitor manufacturing process in accordance with Works Orders and Inspection Test Plans
- Conduct inspection of activities of construction and testing works at site as required by Inspection Test Plan to verify product conformity and full compliance with engineering drawings, project specifications and project contract documents.
- Ensuring that the inspection and tests are carried out in conformity with the field quality control plan and obtaining the relevant documentation.
- Lead regular (quarterly or bi-annual) Quality reviews with Contractor to review quality improvement efforts, quality issues/ failures, NCR trends etc.
- Review contractor’s QA/QC plans and procedures to verify if they comply with contractual obligations and establish how Contractor ensures adherence with its procedures/ processes approved by it’s management.
- Understanding and ability to select, use and recommend measuring tools, equipment and instruments.
- Generates reports of conditions found during inspection activities, notifies Supplier Quality management and internal customers as requested of significant problems, and completes documentation necessary to attest to satisfactory completion of inspection or test activities.
- Review material certification for project material to ensure it meets project specifications and check that it corresponds to actual material supplied as per The Material Approval Request.
- Review Fabrication Project Statement, Procedures, and Quality Plan to ensure it meets project specifications and project requirements.
- Good reporting skills with the ability to write well-structured and easily understood reports Able to prepare and deliver effectively presentations for information dissemination both internally to management and externally to 3rd parties
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to deal with a broad spectrum of cultural and organisational styles
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of consistency and accuracy
Requirements QC Supervisor
- HND/Bsc / Master Degree in Engineering with 8-15 years of experience in Oil and Gas projects with minimum 8 years experience of QA/QC Functions.
- Knowledge of Lifting Equipment, Mechanical, Inspection, Metallurgy, Welding, and Fabrication.
- Recognized qualification in Lifting (eg NSL) and in basic NDT Techniques (ultrasonic; radiography; magnetic particle; dye penetrant inspection)
- Ability to perform Inspection Requirements in a difficult environment.
Terms & Conditions QC Supervisor
National Contract Position
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment10 hours ago
‘You Have Forgotten Days Your Wife Was Feeding You’ – Georgina Onuoha Drags Desmond Elliot
- Special Reports13 hours ago
Ikeja Electricity Officials Caught In Prepaid Meter Fraud
- News Feed18 hours ago
Man dumps fiancee for using N20k to buy food stuffs while he gave her N40k
- News Feed18 hours ago
Woman detained for 6days for violating curfew in Lagos (Video)
- News Feed18 hours ago
Hours after jailbreak, Edo prisoner kills neighbour who testified against him in court
- Entertainment12 hours ago
Desmond Elliot Breaks Down In Tears On Live TV Following Backlash (Video)
- News Feed18 hours ago
Desmond Elliot Acting For His Political Godfathers: Reno Omokri
- National News12 hours ago
Buhari Congratulates Oba Of Lagos On His Birthday