Metro News

‘I Will Be Proud If My Child Is Gay’ – Ex Governor’s Daughter, Kemi Omololu

d646b30e6b31e46826993e34c79422b1

She is known as the Facebook drama queen, Kemi Omololu Olunloyo is about the most trending Nigerian politician on social media.

She lets us in on her view about gay union ban in Nigeria, wishing she had a gay child in her latest Facebook post.

“I Will Be Proud If My Child Is Gay’ – Kemi Omololu – Olunloyo. Read why you #Nigerians need to STOP discriminating against gays. Stay away from #Canada and #America. I support gay anytime.

There is NO such penalties for #GAYS in #Nigeria. I am taking up the #Nigerian Govt and all your f*cking lawmakers. They can’t even pass a gay marriage ban in 2 years of mouthing but yet they can give your billions to Canada to conduct an HIV test in Benue which is full of infected gays sleeping with women at the same time. You guys are not my FANS, U are just a bunch of fake POS! U want me to agree with all your “nice” views so u can SUCK up to me? Wonder why I don’t talk to any of you or LIKE comments. Stop doing follow follow, Canada is the most gay friendly country on EARTH and nobody has HIV. They take our money knowing that we hate gays. As a CVS HIV Procare Pharmacist, we should be educating gays about safe sèx rather than stigmatizing them. Use your head NIGERIANS. Ignorance does not excuse stupidity.

TON

1. tunde

March 25, 2013 at 10:57 pm

She is one of the most stupid individuals we have around.

• TRUTH

March 26, 2013 at 9:49 am

Then go become a Canadian, and support them till you grow old.
      And when you have no more strength in you, they will tell you they were wrong!!!

2. tolu

March 26, 2013 at 12:02 am

she is the most stupid goat have ever seen on earth

3. Sammy DGreat

March 26, 2013 at 12:24 am

she’s a disgrace to womanhood.
    And for saying such, I’m sure she’s a Lesbian.

4. Abu

March 26, 2013 at 12:35 am

Stupid motherfu……

5. shalom

March 26, 2013 at 1:11 am

you are a disgrace to womanhood and nigeria at large.value your culture and save your rotten soul

6. kingsley

March 26, 2013 at 1:32 am

She is a failure and wants others to join her foolishness. Those oppossed and rioting in US, France, UK etc, are they nigerians ? So if Canada ask U to sleep with a dead man, U will not even think well. Ur problem is that once oyibo say ok, that makes it ok. Use ur head. OYIBO MAY BE TECHNICALLY ADVANCED, BUT NOT MORALLY ADVANCED. Pray and ask God 4 forgiveness, if you still believe in God.

7. dau agah jimmy m l ekene jnr

March 26, 2013 at 4:56 am

you are half educated and stupid african woman.

8. dau agah jimmy m l ekene jnr

March 26, 2013 at 5:06 am

you are half educated and stupid african woman.God will seriously give that you cherish. daughter of a beast.

9. innocent blessing

March 26, 2013 at 5:12 am

She’s an agent,I don’t she is on her ryt senses

10. Joke

March 26, 2013 at 5:36 am

U disgrace ur famili,i don’t knw may be u a v sleep with dog and pig.lesbian woman.

11. Sophy

March 26, 2013 at 6:41 am

U’re a disgrace to womanhood and Nigeria at large, 4 havin dis kind of thought against ur son, u must be devil incarnate. Pray and ask God to 4give u cos it people like u dat brings bad luck to d nation. Stupid woman

12. lordfranklyn

March 26, 2013 at 7:19 am

This is absolutely unacceptable. Am beginning to believe she is one of the agents the devil is using to lieu people into hell fire. I equally thinks she’s mentally ill and needs to be taken for check-up.

13. steph. C. u

March 26, 2013 at 7:43 am

i don’t knw d adjetive i will use 2 qurlify ha,stupid robish,hopeless,nasty,nonsence,idiot,olodo,nzuzu,wawa,kobo kobo ashawo,wayward,anuofia,kafra,infact u are a disapointment,disgrace 2 woman,why did u open ur leggs 4 man 2 impregnant u 4 ur so called son in d fist place?,u shamless lesbian.

14. Alex O.

March 26, 2013 at 10:36 am

This is one of such surest signs of END TIME. Little wonder d holy book says ”and no marvel; for satan himself is transformed into an angel of light”. 2Corin11:14. If u’re listening to ds 2day, it’s a clarion call 2 seek refuge in Christ Jesus 2day.

15. Joseph

March 26, 2013 at 10:55 am

Oluwa oooo…. Is dis humanbeing or devil? Madam u really need deliverance. May God have mercy on u.

16. apolola

March 26, 2013 at 3:18 pm

Hw on earth culd som1 open her filthy mouth 2 yank such!U r a disgrace 2 womanhood,infact u’re a dog in human flesh.

17. Ameh

March 26, 2013 at 3:53 pm

I do hope u still remember where u come from, I what to believe that u are Yoruba lady not a Canadian?
    My sister let us reason together now,, do u still remember how u were born?
    Do you have parent on earth?
    If this few questions are yes, it meas u need to come back home for Nigeria education about sex education
    It occurred to me that u must have jam some thing on your way to Canada USA ,

You my sister no matter how far we may go we must come back home one the, remember that our one day
    On earth can be today however, we where all product of one mistake or the other in live therefore, there is just only one
    Who can help us parfectly in our mistake which is Jesus.
    Always remeber that better is not good enough the best is still yet to come in your live
    Please retun to God and let God tin to you.
    You are still not far to salvation of our savior and Lord Jesus Christ, remain bless .

18. mrs don try

March 26, 2013 at 5:49 pm

We the use our hand o take am the do our self o no be oyibo oo i say no be oyibo oo. Sunny ngi i salute. Why do we lack common sense? Na oyibo the lead you to hell fire so. I don’t even think u are a Christian.

19. Olumide

March 27, 2013 at 1:04 pm

Dont mind the woman ,she is end product of masses stolen money by there parent to give them an edge over the poor masses.so my people ignore he,r its what goes around comes arounds God we want more of it .we re in judgement time.Karma is working dont disturb.

20. John

March 27, 2013 at 1:43 pm

May God delivered you from what you hav commited no social media and hav mercy on you nd generation.

21. INNOCENT U.AKWARI

March 27, 2013 at 5:49 pm

THIS IS THE WRONG SIDE OF THE WORLD BECOMING A GLOBAL VILLAGE,THE WEST HAS SO DEGENERATED THAT IF ONE IS NOT YET ESTABLISHED IN HIS OR HER BELIEVE BEFORE TRAVELLING TO ANY PART OF WESTERN WORLD HE OR SHE MUST COME HOME WITH ONE DESEASE OR THE OTHER,IF YOU TRACE HER NOW SHE MUST HAVE DIVORCED LONG AGO,CHRIST CALLED THE PEOPLE OF HIS DAYS-GENERATION OF VIPERS,TODAY IT IS A PITY.

22. omoluabi

March 27, 2013 at 9:13 pm

you’re a disgrace to your family the OLUNLOYOs ,your State ,the YORUBAs ,Nigerian,Africa and the humanity .obviously you’re a thorn that must be quickly crushed before you and your satanic elements destroy our community.you went to USA and CANADA you don’t bring anything that can better the life of nigerian masses than self destroying message .we are not Oyinbo we are african virtuous people ,we know how to peacefully secure our society.Nigerians are saying NO to gay .

23. abodu

March 28, 2013 at 12:25 am

I wonder why an educated woman will be talking like an illiterate,bt i think is better to be an illiterate than to be an educated illiterate,maybe she did nt look at herself well before coming out to fool herself with her useless advise,she thinks she is white anyways need i remind u woman u are black nd frm Nigeria,in our culture we don’t encourage gays, so get ithat into ur think skull,thank God u hv children u cn start telling them to start sleeping with themselfs since u love gays so much tell them to start pratising so that they cn be perfect u this educated imbecile,u’ re looking fr who will follow u to hell i bet u will go alone nd burn to ashes.

24. Ukie Ifeanyi Idam

July 6, 2013 at 3:02 am

this foolish and shameless woman again. I don’t hv much to say cos your comments have said it all. I. Unlike her cos of ds same post, am so surprise to see it here again.

Metro News

Femi Otedola Reacts To Lekki Tollgate Shooting

Femi Otedola Finally Reacts To Lekki Tollgate Shooting
Femi Otedola

Femi Otedola

Nigerian businessman, Femi Otedola has finally reacted to the shooting that took place at Lekki Tollgate, Lagos on Tuesday.

Information Nigeria recalls men dressed in military wears opened fire on unarmed #EndSARS protesters, who convened at the area.

Otedola took to his Instagram page on Sunday to commiserate with the families of those who lost their lives in the unfortunate incident.

Sharing a photo of the Nigerian flag, he wrote;

“The horrors that have been unfolding in our country have left me filled with sadness. I deeply commiserate with those who have lost their loved ones and as a father, I share the sentiment of my three daughters who protested in Lagos and London. As a young boy of 16, I participated in the ‘Ali Must Go Protest’ of 1978, so I understand the determination of our youths who rightly want our country to be better. We must all do our part to make Nigeria great! I will continue to do my own quota in providing for those who are most in need of support in our country in these tough times .…F.Ote💲”

Read Also: Femi Otedola Spotted Dancing With His Children (Video)

Otedola’s post

Otedola’s post

Metro News

“Oke Wasn’t Killed By Stray Bullet, He Was Stabbed By Thugs” – Brother Claims

“Oke Wasn’t Killed By Stray Bullet, He Was Stabbed By Thugs” - Brother Claims
Oke

Oke

Information Nigeria recalls a graphics designer identified as Oke, was killed hours after tweeting “Nigeria will not kill me” on Wednesday.

It was reported that the young man had passed away after he was hit by a stray bullet.

The deceased’s younger brother, Daniel has come out to clear the air regarding the circumstances leading to his death.

Daniel revealed his brother was stabbed on the neck by thugs who infiltrated and ransacked their home.

In his words;

Good day, My name is Obi-Enadhuze Daniel younger brother of the now deceased Okechukwu Obi-Enadhuze @O_Okee . I, my brother and mother lived at makinde police barracks, mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos State.

Today at about 11 o’clock in the morning the police station at makinde was attacked by thugs who wanted to destroy the station, I my mom and brother were holed up in our house.

The attack went on for hours before the thugs eventually breached the police and proceeded to set the station on fire, after accomplishing this they set their sights to the barracks and began the assault, they proceeded to destroy every car in the barracks, my mom’s 2 cars where destroyed and set on fire and then they infiltrated our house by breaking the door they then proceeded to ransack the house and carted away with everything we own.

my brother on trying to get them to take everything but spare us was pushed to my mom’s room and stabbed on the neck, the attacker then proceeded to attack me but missed my neck but got my chin instead, after this my mom and I carried my brothers body to the entrance of the station soliciting for help from the thugs still ravaging the barracks, we were finally able to put him in a wheelbarrow and took him to a hospital where he was rejected because “he was already dead” unfazed we moved him to another hospital where he met the same treatment this was where he bled his last drops of blood and died, his body has now been moved to a morgue

we have lost every single thing we own, as our house was completely ransacked and set on fire the only thing left is my brothers phone and at about 8 o’clock this evening the barracks was still on fire but Okechukwu has paid with the ultimate price

I and my mother are homeless with nothing now but we’re safe for now, we thank everyone that has been able to reach out to us, and were able to share consoling words with us in these trying times, God bless you

While we were holed up in the house the three of us said these words together and we say it again ” THREE OF US ARE HERE, THREE OF US ARE TOGETHER, THREE OF US ARE SAFE”

Let it be known that my brother @O_Okee  was NOT killed by a police bullet but died a hero protecting my mother and I.

If you see this please retweet, let the world know how Okechukwu died. He was NOT killed by a police bullet but thugs in his home!”

Read Also: RIP Oke: Barely 3hours After Tweeting “Nigeria Will Not End Me” #EndSARS Protester Dies From Gunshot

Metro News

Youths Burn Down Sanwo-Olu’s Mother’s House In Lagos (VIDEO)

Youths Burn Down Gov Sanwo-Olu’s Mother’s House In Lagos (VIDEO)

Youths Burn Down Gov Sanwo-Olu’s Mother’s House In Lagos (VIDEO)Lagos youths have set the family house of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu on fire.

This was after the Governor said that no nobody was killed during the shooting by soldiers at Lekki Toll Gate on Tuesday night.

Sanwo-Olu had debunked claims that the soldiers opened fire and killed some peaceful protesters.

Recall that men of the Nigerian Army reportedly opened fire on protesters following the declaration of 24 hours curfew by the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwolu.

Bullets fired by security operatives hit some persons and at least two persons have been confirmed killed by the police and many injured

Voices in viral footage blamed the shootings on soldiers.

However, the angry youth attacked several important places such as Nigeria Port Authority, TVC News, and the family house of the Governor where his mother resides.