“I Don’t Miss My Old Life” Nollywood’s Liz Benson Talks About Her New Life As a Pastor

Actress Liz Benson is married to Bishop Great Ameye and together they run a ministry called Freedom Family Assembly in Delta State where they live. Liz recently opened up about her new life.

liz

There is nothing whatsoever I miss about my old life. Instead I wish I had known the Lord before now. I have no regrets because I am positive that the path I have toed is what God prepared for me and whatever mistakes I have made in my past remains in my past and I was meant to make those mistakes.

I have learnt from them because mistakes are experiences which you grow with. You are also wiser because you have been tested.

About her husband, she says:

“I met my husband in his hometown in Delta State where we live now. I went to evangelize there. We got married a few years later in 2009. I just thank God marriage has been wonderful.

We have our challenges but we never let it stay past past two minutes and we are done with it. We’ve been married for almost four years but it looks like we’ve been married forever. We do some crazy little things like children and play around.

We are like teenagers in love and I am enjoying every moment of my marriage.”

1. Eva Thomas on Facebook

March 18, 2013 at 5:59 pm

Gud 4 u

2. Salami Margret on Facebook

March 18, 2013 at 6:00 pm

Tank God 4 ur lyf

3. Sylvanus Ibanga on Facebook

March 18, 2013 at 6:02 pm

Oh God is good!

4. Johnson Imoh on Facebook

March 18, 2013 at 6:07 pm

Women are not allowed 2 preach/teach in any church where d true God is worshiped & according 2 d bible i’m meant 2 undastand dat pastors,prophets etc were needed untill d full maturity & undastanding of Christ,now d body of christ is firmly establishd and organisd,pastors,prophets,priests etc no longer needed so if u still call urself a pastor,prophet,priests etc,U ARE STILL A LEARNER

• firstborn

March 20, 2013 at 7:54 pm

we do err not knowing the Scriptures or what God has said . Please my brother read ur Bible very well and ask God for understanding. Thanks

5. Obunikem Anthony on Facebook

March 18, 2013 at 6:19 pm

Sweet! At last! I hjv seen and heard 4rm d,”Glamour Girls” lead actress again Yes! I luv dem. Dey are gud.I luv d couple.

6. Oma

March 18, 2013 at 7:36 pm

U r still d best actress

7. Walter joseph

March 18, 2013 at 7:41 pm

@Johnson Imoh,u’l need to go back to bible school where u’l b taught by the Holy Spirit and not theologians… I’l leave u with this ‘IN CHRIST JESUS THERE’S NEITHER MALE NOR FEMALE,FREE NOR BOUND’.@ Pst Liz, bless God for your life ma! ‘There is therefore now no condemnation…’

8. Nma Anyanwu Ihekuna

March 18, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Congratulations Liz am so happy to know you serving God now. You are one of Gods treasures and I thank God you answered your call. Continue to win souls for God. I am really happy knowing you are serving God now. May God continue to Bless You and Your Husband the Bishop amen.

9. silk

March 19, 2013 at 6:01 am

@johnson shut up. U dnt know d bible else u would have seen where women were used by God as leaders and ministers, e.g are Deborah and Miriam to mention a few.

10. Prince

March 19, 2013 at 7:47 am

@ walter u must be a newcreation! As 4 that johnson his’s a relegious man,

11. iniobong akpan

March 19, 2013 at 6:50 pm

i tank God 4 u o o

‘I’ve Learnt Not To Worry About Public Perception’ – Nengi

Yansh is taking her places – Reactions as Nengi bags 3 appointments in Bayelsa

Nengi

BBNaija season 5 finalist, Nengi Rebecca Hampson recently revealed that she has learnt not to be worried about the public perception about her.

Taking to social media, the reality TV star posted a video of herself participating in the viral #DoYou campaign.

In the 30 minutes clip, she said;

“I’ve learnt not to worry about public perception as the keys to success lie within me. Being orphaned at an early age has shown me a lot about life, many people thought they had an idea about how my story is or how is going be, but I chose the positive path to success as we all should. Remember your life is an art piece, paint it to your taste with the best strokes as you and you alone would be judged for it.Drown out the noise and choice the positive , Remeber your life is an art piece and the most important is #DoYou .”

Read Also: ‘My Life Is A Movie And I Am Never Off Set’ – BBNaija’s Nengi

Watch the video below:

”He Threatened To Kill Me” – Lil Frosh’s Ex-girlfriend, Gift Opens Up About Their Abusive Relationship

Lil Frosh, Gift Camille

Lil Frosh, Gift Camille

Instagram influencer, Miss Okeoghene Camille Gift, in an interview with Daddy Freeze, opened up about being abused by rapper, Lil Frosh.

In the candid interview, the Instagram influencer spoke on the abuse she suffered at the hands of her ex-boyfriend.

Information Nigeria recalls that photos of her bruised face had surfaced following the assault which the rapper denied ever happened.

The young lady recalled a particular incident where the rapper stripped her naked, beat her up, recorded her and threatened to ruin her reputation on social media.

Gift said that her ex-boyfriend also threatened to kill her and he mentioned that he is very sure that his former record label boss, Davido would bail him out.

In her words;

“He was like do you think I cannot get away with anything? I will kill you right here and you will just die for nothing because Davido is going to get me out of it”, she said.

Read Also: Rapper Lil Frosh Leaks WhatsApp Conversations With Girlfriend To Prove His Innocence

Watch the video below:

‘I Don’t Care About Who Talks About Me’ – Bobrisky

When I started making money, people were saying I sleep with politicians and I use charms – Bobrisky

Bobrisky

Controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky took to his Instagram page on Friday to share a photo of himself along with a message for those who talk behind his back.

In the photo, the self-proclaimed male barbie donned a dress with a face full of make up.

Bobrisky, whose real name is Idris Okuneye, said that he does not care about those who gossip or peddle rumors about him because they do not have the courage to say it to his face.

In his words;

“I don’t care who talks about me cus when I come around nothing is said to me.”

Read Also: ‘Most Students Are More Successful Than Their Teachers’ – Jay Bugatti Claps Back At Bobrisky

The crossdresser’s post