Odd News

Horror As Woman (30) Gives Birth To A Tortoise After Being Pregnant For 10 Months

d9629dea64b83e5c539066702462bf12

A tradomedical practitioner in Lagos has claimed that a 20-year old woman delivered a tortoise and a baby girl in his clinic.

The woman, Rasheedat Raimi, said she had carried the pregnancy for 10 months before she eventually delivered the baby girl and the tortoise at a trado-medical clinic on Mutairu Street, Off Ijegun Road, outskirts of Lagos. She was in pains as she talked to P.M.NEWS about the strange delivery.

“I came to Yakafi for prayers because of the terrible pains I was having in my stomach. Immediately I got here, prayers were offered and immediately there was a burst of water and blood under me. The tortoise came out with the placenta and the baby came out later. I couldn’t believe my eyes, but I was very weak. I was happy the pain left me. I felt relieved after the delivery. I thank God,” she told P.M.NEWS slowly.

On whether she attended ante-natal clinic before the delivery, the young woman said: “I carried the pregnancy for 10 months. I did scans several times and nobody told me that I was carrying tortoise in my womb. What they always told me was that I am alright and would deliver at the right time,” she added.
“This is amazing, but true. She did not register with my clinic for ante-natal. When she came here with her people, she was in pains, we didn’t know she will deliver here. She only came here for Tahajjud prayers (night vigil). We were praying when suddenly she started wriggling. She was in pains.

“I touched her stomach and observed something strange moving inside her. It was a strange thing. I thought it was a lizard but it turned out to be a tortoise. The tortoise tore the placenta into pieces and came out. The baby came out afterwards.

“She fainted after the delivery and we had to revive her with prayers. This is what God can do. She had several scans but nobody told her that she was carrying a tortoise in her womb. God is great,” he declared.

Ladies and Gents, Our technology can not see evil spiritual matters(works). Only God can deliver you when on this position. So, stop relying on technology but God. I hope this story has convinced you. It is well.

TON

1. cynthia

March 3, 2013 at 7:13 am

Lie lie u deliver any other content in the womb before placenta u pple should stop feeding us with lies

2. Otunba Greg

March 3, 2013 at 8:46 am

FAKE story 419 looking for Maga.

• Doma

March 3, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Yes,fake story. Where are the pictures of the baby and the tortoise?

3. Garba Lawal

March 3, 2013 at 9:44 am

@Cynthia and Otunba: the more we hold on to sentiment, the less we progress. I’m sure if it were a pastor that did the delivery, you would have called it a miracle from God, and praise the pastor and his religion. I suggest we should have a re-think on how we perceive and approach issues. May God guide us right.

• hadiza

March 3, 2013 at 10:10 am

@Garba LAwal. True talk my brother.

4. YEMI

March 3, 2013 at 10:27 am

I THANK GOD FOR THIS WOMEN IT GOD THAT DELIVER HER

5. flora

March 3, 2013 at 2:10 pm

Disgusting….People are just evil….

6. Adetoyi Aderemi

March 3, 2013 at 10:36 pm

neva disturb urself wt whether or not the story is true…all you need do is go to the address…someone who does not believe in pple he sees cant definitely believe the unseen God

7. sunny otuza

March 4, 2013 at 11:14 am

JESUS IS LORD, am so happy for her

8. puertoricotkd.com

April 8, 2013 at 2:14 am

I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your

weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent

quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one today..

9. Ojopeterfriday

June 26, 2013 at 9:11 am

Our God is a possibility God.

10. L.K.O

July 17, 2013 at 1:59 pm

I thank god for her to deliver ten month pregnant.god we give her goodheath,power and more strength to her elbow.(amen).

11. Opca

July 30, 2013 at 5:31 pm

In every thing. Glory be to GOD 4 safe delivery

• maureen

September 5, 2013 at 3:55 am

Glory be to god 4 letting d deliver savely

12. angel

September 20, 2013 at 4:44 am

How did the tortoise pass through the pussy and didn’t cut it in two? Hehehe… #scam…pls, U̶̲̥̅̊ ppl must not tell us stories. You can go for a break once in a while than feed us with shit. You α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ better than this

13. Sunny

September 26, 2013 at 11:33 am

Das great God fo you..the Lord is Good All the time.

14. Richard Ayilla

October 3, 2013 at 5:15 pm

Naija too much, joh! Incredible!

15. Dis Pater

February 25, 2017 at 10:51 pm

So niggers really are retarded.

Local

Shocking! 6 Months Old Baby Raped By 3 Guys

Shocking!!! 6 Months Old Baby Raped By 3 Guys

A Twitter user @mskhaddie has shared that she saw a 6 months old baby who was reportedly raped by 3 guys while she was in the hospital with her colleague who took her son to the hospital.

See her narration below:

My colleague took her son to the hospital yesterday, while she was waiting to see the doctor, a 6months old baby was rushed to the hospital. 3guys raped her.
So many evil people in this world.

She will take her son to the hospital tomorrow for another checkup…I will ask her for an update.

Parents don’t leave your children with anybody, don’t trust anybody with your children. Not uncles or aunties and certainly not your neighbours.

Her tweet below:

Odd News

Nigerian Parents Arrested After Teen Son Dies During Religious Fast

A Nigerian couple have been arrested in the US after their 15-year-old son reportedly died during a 40-day religious fast.

Kehinde Omosebi, 49, and Titilayo Omosebi, 48, of Reedsburg, were on Tuesday charged with child neglect causing death and child neglect causing great bodily harm.

The father was said to have walked to the Reedburg police station on Sunday, to report his son had died on Friday, Chief Timothy Becker said.

Investigators who went to the Omosebi home reportedly had to force their way in, as the doors was padlocked on the inside. No food was discovered in the home. They found the “extremely emaciated and deceased” teenager, and also found a gaunt 11-year-old child, along with his mother, Titilayo, who was also undernourished, according to the report.

The father, Kehinde, told authorities that the family began fasting on July 19, and that he was a “religious minister affiliated with Cornerstone Reformation Ministries,” which is believed by police to have been made up.

The mother and 11-year-old were transported to a hospital. The mother reportedly refused medical treatment due to religious reasons, and was taken to the Sauk County Jail.

The child remains in protective custody at Children’s Hospital in Madison, while, according to Becker, the parents are eating while in jail.

Odd News

This Illuminati Conspiracy Theory Of Celebrities With Black Eyes Will Shock You..

A bizarre conspiracy theory has emerged suggesting that celebrities seen sporting a black left eye are part of the Illuminati. Former US President George W. Bush, along with the Pope, Prince Philip and Prince Andrew, have all also been photographed with black eyes.

According to some conspiracy theorists, the black left eye is part of a cult or ‘Illuminati’ high-level initiation ritual during which the pledger is said to be forced to ‘eat pain’ in a quest to become more powerful.

Author and internet radio show host Sherry Shriner –  who wrote the book Interview With The Devil, in which she claimed to converse with Lucifer – has spoken of the link between these black eyes and ‘soul scalping’.

According to Shriner, government leaders, people on TV with their own shows and hundreds of popular entertainers have sold their souls to Satan.

‘You cannot be on TV now, without signing on the dotted line. The bizarre recurrence of facial bruises on Illuminati politicians and entertainers has resulted in speculation that their souls have been replaced in a satanic ritual called “soul scalping”,’ she said.

Shriner, who died earlier this year, believed all the powerful people in the world have been soul scalped.

She said that this can one done in a number of ritualistic ways, all of which result in a ‘possession’, whereby the human soul is removed and the body taken over by the demonic entity.

In conspiracy circles, this process is also known as a ‘walk-in’. Some people believe the blackened eye is a result of soul scalping.

Meanwhile, celebrities have come up with various explanations for how they got their black eyes over the years.

The Pope was said to have hit his eye when riding through the streets of Cartagena, Columbia in the ‘Pope-mobile’ last year.

Several news reports stated that he had made a joke about the injury, saying that he’d been punched.

Conspiracy theorists have pointed out that even members of the royal family have been spotted with black eyes over the years.

Some researchers suggest a link between the bearers of black eyes to the worship of the Egyptian sun god Horus, whose left eye was black and represented the moon and whose right eye was white and represented the sun.

Culled from Daily Mail