Diageo’s vision is to become the Number 1 and most respected Consumer Goods Company in every market we operate and the Sales team is a critical contributor to the achievement of this vision.
Guinness Nigeria is the biggest Guinness market in the World and the leading African Market for Malta Guinness and Harp. The Nigerian drinks market is relatively unsophisticated, but highly dynamic.
Job Title: National Key Accounts Manager
Level: Level 4
Reports To: Trade Development Director
Purpose of Role
To lead, manage and develop the key account structure in Guinness Nigeria in order to deliver the profit, volume and brand objective. The primary focus of this role will be to develop and implement business plans for key wholesale and retail off-trade customers. These business plans will be geared towards identifying, building and maintaining relationships with key off-trade customers in order to maximize sales and profit and to ensure proper execution of pricing and promotional programs.
Plan and implement a National Key Account Strategy
Plan and implement a relationship development plan and coverage model to provide value
Deliver commercially viable Sales proposals and manage the pipeline of opportunities
Build and execute sales forecasting and ensure proper execution of pricing, promotional programs and Customer Marketing Agreements (CMA) or channel pricing
Define space and cold management plans with each customer and drive category management/captaincy
Drive performance and satisfaction measurement with customers and sales leadership
Contributes to the Business Planning process, particularly with regards to category strategy and trade strategy
Qualifications and Experience Required
10 years strong track record of commercial expertise gained across Consumer Marketing and / or Sales Management
Experience in Key Accounts Management particularly in FMCG is essential
Previous experience in field Sales or other customer facing roles
Strong leadership and communication skills –written and verbal
Good understanding of Diageo Way of Selling Capabilities and tools
Strong coaching, influencing skills and negotiation Skills
Ability to manage strong and difficult relationships
Previous exposure to strategy development
Strong project management skills, commercial and financial capability
Barriers to Success in Role
Lack of key accounts management experience
Inability to manage difficult relationships/people
Ineffective planning and execution of brand and account activity
Flexible Working options
Based at HQ in Lagos – Head office 20% of time, In-trade 80% of the time
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Lifestyle10 hours ago
‘I Tested Positive To HIV After Gang Raped By 3 Men – Chef Ayomide
- Politics9 hours ago
Ganduje Reinstates Suspended Aide Who Attacked President Buhari
- Education9 hours ago
BREAKING: Public, Private Schools Can Reopen Monday – Lagos Govt
- Sports7 hours ago
The potential for iGaming in Nigeria uncovered
- National News12 hours ago
Lekki Shootings: Why Families Of Victims Are Afraid To Speak Out —Falana
- News Feed18 hours ago
Why it is difficult for me to display my wife: TB Joshua
- Entertainment8 hours ago
Toke Makinwa Tests Positive For COVID-19; Shares Her Experience
- National News18 hours ago
US Opposes Emergence Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala As WTO DG