Give Your Career a Vertical Lift!
At any given moment, on any given day, a CHC aircraft is in the air somewhere in the world. Whether we’re transporting the men and women who keep the world’s offshore oil and gas flowing, or taking an injured patient to safety, CHC sets the standard for safety, customer service, modern aircraft and efficiency. This is a billion-dollar business built on the foundation of a strong team spirit in our company and our greatest strength is our motivated and passionate employees. All you have to do is get on board.
CHC is currently hiring throughout our touring regions for IFR Offshore Captains on the AW139.
Please note, this posting is specifically for Nigeria. If you wish to put your name in the future opportunity posting for any of our other touring locations, please submit your application to requisition number: CH11490.
As the industry leader, we are looking for motivated, passionate pilots for whom safety is the number one priority. Your cooperative and mature attitude will ensure you can adapt to changing deadlines and priorities with ease.
Job Title: IFR Offshore Captains (AW139)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Touring, Nigeria
What can you expect?:
To work 182 days a year in a balanced roster of 6 weeks on / 6 weeks paid time away from base.
To spend an additional 8 to 10 days annually in the simulator and in other forms of recurrent training.
You will be rewarded for your dedication and skill with unparalleled training, competitive salary and a superior benefits package.
You will have the flexibility to reside anywhere in the world you choose.
There is a strong team spirit at CHC. We work diligently together to provide professional and customer-centered service in challenging and diverse environments.
Play a key role in CHC’s ability to set the standard for safety, helping to maintain our position as world leader.
Willingness to work at any of CHC Helicopter Services bases.
Willingness to work in Nigeria
Cooperative team players capable of dealing with changing deadlines and priorities.
Flexibility with changing requirements regarding work hours/days, location and travel.
Supportive of continual safety and quality improvement.
Ability to work cooperatively in culturally diverse environments.
Qualifications & Experience:
3000 hours total time
1500 hours PIC
1200 hours PIC Multi-Engine
300 hours offshore
100 hours PIC AW139
50 hours of experience AW139
Current JAR/ICAO/Canadian/FAA ATPL with command IR / Night ratings
**Please include types on which you have experience and note any previous offshore time in your resume**
Spam blockers and bulk mail folders can make initial communications difficult. After you submit your application, please ensure that your e-mail account will accept correspondence from the following domains: www.chc.ca and www.recruitingcenter.net.
Please apply ONLINE at www.chc.ca to be considered for this position. CHC is committed to equal opportunity employment and invites applications from all qualified candidates. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted. Sorry, no phone calls please!
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment18 hours ago
‘You Have Forgotten Days Your Wife Was Feeding You’ – Georgina Onuoha Drags Desmond Elliot
- Special Reports22 hours ago
Ikeja Electricity Officials Caught In Prepaid Meter Fraud
- Entertainment21 hours ago
Desmond Elliot Breaks Down In Tears On Live TV Following Backlash (Video)
- National News21 hours ago
Buhari Congratulates Oba Of Lagos On His Birthday
- Entertainment19 hours ago
‘May You Catch COVID-19’ – Toke Makinwa Slams Those Accusing Her Of Getting Paid To Fake Her Illness
- Entertainment12 hours ago
Nse Ikpe-Etim Reacts To Desmond Elliot’s Call For Social Media Regulation
- National News21 hours ago
WTO: Gov Ikpeazu Drums Support For Okonjo-Iweala’s Appointment
- National News20 hours ago
BREAKING: IGP Replies Amnesty, Says Policemen Didn’t Shoot #EndSARS Protesters